1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Law and order teen charged with murder

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Gioan Baotixita

You’re disturbed dude.

King1 likes this.
  2. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

Melt!!!

King1 likes this.
  3. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

They aren't demons their just morons trying to push their agenda, led by their ring leader Joe Biden. I mean that demented idiot called him a white supremacist. Good for the kid. His life is still probably ruined but at least he will have his freedom and get a nice pay day.

4. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Here I was thinking you were an idiot.

I didn't give you enough credit!

How did you know exactly what the vast majority of us are feeling right now? Knowing King Kyle the Pedophile destroyer is a free man?

What a joyous day!

Gioan Baotixita and King1 like this.
  5. Downtown Sniper

King Kyle won the Kenosha Quickdraw competition.

Unfortunately he didn't go home with all the titles that day.

He came last in the 'best white supremacist' category - killing whities dropped him a few places.

*Que the crazies who can still somehow argue that this is white privileges and supremacy. Honestly probably have to give them props at just how advanced their mental gymnastics are.

I'd love to do a shot with King Kyle. I wouldn't want any part of a chaser though!

6. King1

King1 Contributing Member

He's racist garbage. Sadly he used to be a normal person. He's embarrassing to all of us. I'm ashamed a share a city with trash like him. He divides our communities.

7. Downtown Sniper

8. Gioan Baotixita

I’m watching Atticus Finch’s summation in To Kill a Mockingbird. Lady Justice should be colorblind, but the left has injected race into every fabric of our society and particularly the legal system. Today’s victory is a small measure of comfort and a hopeful sign that we are not doomed yet.

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

aaaawwwww . . . TRash like you calling me trash . . . . refreshing

You say "our community" . . .. really?

Rocket River

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

The crust of this verdict is that . .. simply had he been a minority he would have been killed on the street by the cops
    17 yr old white guys are . . . teenagers and boys
    17 yr old minority guys are. . . "thugs" and "grown men" (hell 12 yr old Tamir was considered a man cause he was "tall")

This trial does not mean half as much to me as it does to those trying to hold it down for the proud boy types

as I said. . . .this verdict does not surprise me
    the judge was on his side and was obvious about it
    I have very little expectation of justice in the country . .. .we do have a two tiered justice system
    and only the blind can say other wise

The Murder of Ahmaud Arbery trial is a bit more important to me.
    I don't expect justice there either but hope. .. "hope" to be pleasantly surprised
    Those celebrating Kyle . . . I suspect . . . will also be the same celebrating those guys "getting off"
    or
    Ready to riot if they are convicted. . .
    [​IMG]

Rocket River
    I maybe insane. . . but I am not alone.
    Alot of Minorities can read these tea leaves and see the attempt to make future. . .
    exactly like the past.

VooDooPope likes this.
  11. King1

You're a waste of oxygen and you want to be a part of the community? Stop being racist garbage laying on your ass and cashing the checks we work for. You're a loser and will die alone with a few food stamps in your pocket.

You're an embarrassment to the black community. Good thing nobody was stupid enough to have any children

12. King1

Meltdown from a black guy who nobody cares about. What a disgrace. Thankfully nobody is trash like yourself

13. HardenVolumeOne

espn never learns

Corrosion, tinman and King1 like this.
  14. HardenVolumeOne

its funny because it’s Chinese-backed jao bidan who is the real racist. These blk crisis actors are being paid to beat up Asians. Just so he could pass his SAHCB. Notice how more and more minorities are turning on black people since Jim Crow joe got elected. He also stopped funding to hbcus

King1 likes this.
  15. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

tinman likes this.
  16. King1

Spot on

17. Downtown Sniper

I went to actually say something, then realised what your display picture is of hahaha.

The difference between Colin Kaepernick and King Kyle?

King Kyle is more accurate than Colin can ever be (and will be richer too - bet that hurts)

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Lol I love how you guys are propping up on a pedestal a overweight high school dropout with no discernible skills, who's classmates label him as "the next school shooter" and is on video hammer fisting a girl in the back of the head as some hero.

Kap got into the NFL and was a starting QB.

Ya it seems like one was far more successful at a skill set and wanting something than the other.

jiggyfly, VooDooPope and Rocket River like this.
  19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

where's the justice for the small businesses and innocent people's property getting destroyed?
    what did they have to do with this?

the majority of these instigator are white art history dropouts

case in point:

white art history dropout, pretends to care about black lives, so he goes out vandalizes a rich neighborhood
    but does not realize JR Smith is rich and loves his car

[​IMG]

Downtown Sniper likes this.
  20. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Something's odd about the way you call him "King Kyle." I believed he was innocent also but he's not a ****ing hero. Let's see how your fellow peckerwoods in Georgia fair, I'd say they're guilty and even the majority white jury will find them as such.