1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brag about our kids thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Roscoe Arbuckle, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

This is the truth. I struggle some with libido issues from antidepressant medicine and then on top of that I've gotta get in the mood to try for a baby. We've been trying since July, hopefully it happens sooner than later! Feels like work at times.

#61 Squirtle, Nov 17, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
    Haymitch likes this.
  2. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

If you get behind ...

Squirtle likes this.
  3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

If possible eventually I may try to get some advice on soccer/playing in Uni's. My son is on a ECNL team (which is the league that became dominant after the other top league closed I believe) He must have been really good if he had offers from MU and Duke.

4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

If you like to have sex a couple hundred times a year ... stuff happens.

Xerobull likes this.
  5. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Great thread Roscoe/FFB. This the kinda wholesome **** I love to see on CF! :D

Roscoe Arbuckle likes this.
  6. marky :)

marky :) Member

I had problems when I was on antidepressents also, was never in the mood for anything really. It felt like work and more stressful than it needed to be. Wife eventually got pregnant though so it's just a matter of time. I'm not on antidepressents anymore and the libido does come back after a while.

Xerobull and Squirtle like this.
  7. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

Thanks man for the encouragement.

Xerobull likes this.
  8. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

My 3yo started telling random women 'I miss you' and they melt. I don't know if he doesn't understand the concept of missing someone, but it's as smooth a line as I've ever heard.

My 6yo wants to dress as Santa Claus for Halloween next year. Brilliantly non-sequitur funny idea, and that was totally his intention.

VooDooPope and CrazyJoeDavola like this.
  9. CrazyJoeDavola

My cousin is single and has trouble meeting nice girls. So I was wondering if your 3 YO would enjoy hanging out with "Uncle Bruce" at LA Fitness one day soon. If this request is inappropriate, then I apologize.

Xerobull likes this.
  10. Xerobull

'Your cousin'...that's cool, and not creepy at all.

We'll leave it up to the 3yo, who makes good life choices like running out into the street this morning. What could go wrong?

CrazyJoeDavola likes this.
  11. CrazyJoeDavola

Sweet. Will you lend him your kid leash just in case?

[​IMG]

Xerobull likes this.
  12. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

On a not so creepy note- I, personally, not some weirdo cousin, would like to borrow your kid for a night. Im going to the strip club(non smoking of course, so its safe) and he would help my slay tremendously with the local performing artists. TIA

Squirtle, Xerobull and CrazyJoeDavola like this.
  13. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

my daughter was talking about when she gets her "first tattoo" and I pointed out that she had told me before she was only going to get one tattoo.

Her response??
    " I lied " in deadpan arnie voice.
    Im so proud
    [​IMG]

14. Xerobull

Of course, he's lost all non-leash trust. His is a monkey with a long tail.

Make sense. He gets mad when random ladies don't say hi back to him at the grocery store, so it should work out. Strippers+angry controlling males = profit$$$!!!

15. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I learned decades ago Santa at a Halloween party is a great way to get the ladies to sit on your lap and tell you all the naughty things they've done over the year.

Smart kid you have.

Xerobull likes this.
  16. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Fatty wont be there.

Xerobull likes this.
  17. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

My kid just turned 3 and he is such an absolute ham when he's around women. He totally charms them and he knows it. His go to move is throwing out compliments about their clothes and telling them they look pretty (something I suppose I could learn from).

Different developmental thing, but curious how others handle it. I woke up my kid this morning and he had taken off his diaper and put on undies and a pair of pants over night. He's basically 100% potty trained, but getting through the night dry is rare if at all. I guess I need to give him some overnite pullups that he can grab and put on if he needs them at night? No matter what he won't ask for help to change clothes or go potty in the middle of the night. Kid just says "welp I done wet myself, time to put on some new drawers". It's really impressive, but I'm worried that soon I'm gonna open the door and find a bunch of poop everywhere and a mattress soaked through with pee (we have a leak barrier on it but it can only do so much).

18. Xerobull

That charm is instinct, self preservation and personality. My wife and I encourage it because it's adorable and funny. We also encourage our kids to talk to strangers (when we're there), like ordering for themselves at a restaurant. My 16yo can now function in the world where a lot of his friends are silent/nervous/scared around adults. It's weird.

The overnight thing is natural. They all sort of learn to hold it over time, and it's just up to you to praise them when they're dry in the morning. Also make sure they pee before bed.

I doubt he will have a poop accident since he's potty trained. He might pee too much, it happens. If he's changing on his own, as you said, just make the change available to him. My 3yo wakes up in the morning, pees, then just goes naked until we're up (he and his 6yo brother share a room and have a TV to watch). He hasn't gone nude at night and peed the bed in a while.

19. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

That's hilarious :D

20. Roscoe Arbuckle