1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between Luka and the Mavs and Shai and the Thunder. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

NBA Game Action : 11/16/2021

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DreamShook, Nov 16, 2021.

?

Who is winning???

Poll closed Nov 17, 2021.
  1. WARRIORS

56.3%
  2. NETS

43.8%
  3. SIXERS

12.5%
  4. JAZZ

68.8%
  5. SPURS

18.8%
  6. CLIPPERS

62.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. HardenVolumeOne

The media is gassing up durants head thinking he is more valuable than a healthy harden. Durant is a more efficient shooter, but harden has more impact on the game. Sucks that Steve Nash can’t see that

League wasn’t gonna let harden by himself beat the kd warriors. That would elevate him in the eyes of the public to lebron level, fact is harden was never gonna win in Houston, league put rule changes in the rulebook everytime they felt he was close to getting to the finals

hakeem94, jerryclark and HP3 like this.
  2. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Nash is definitely a silas tier coach but this should be a wake up call. Its time to trade kyrie

Garbage like bembry, brown, carter etc have no business being in the nba

juanm34 and HP3 like this.
  3. HP3

HP3 Member

Cp3 played bad when we needed him to....James was stupid...but whatever, it is what it is now.

Salvy, hakeem94 and Patience like this.
  4. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Durant about to make 20 Twitter accounts to create a ****storm on Kyrie.

hakeem94 and juanm34 like this.
  5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I had no idea Amare Stoudamire was a coach for the Nets

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Imagine if refs didn't take away Harden's arm hookers... Would've been a totally different game right now.

hakeem94, Salvy and cheke64 like this.
  7. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

This. I don't ever recall so many warriors fans during Nets games. I've seen MSG go crazy for opposing stars having big games but this Nets crowd was like the warriors home crowd. They were oohing and aaahhing with every Curry shot.

8. HP3

HP3 Member

Exactly. Harden is better than him. Even when hes not scoring, he's still valuable because he can get good shots for others. The man drove down the lane and pretty much something good happend almost every time.

Even the Clippers without Kawhi had a better showing than this. They have 3 point shooting and spacing. Dantoni and Morey knew what they were doing.

CFs did not have a clue.

Salvy, hakeem94 and HardenVolumeOne like this.
  9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

@HP3

I see you like these posts bro and they contradict the whole thing last night.

Either coach's don't have much of an impact or they do.

hakeem94 likes this.
  10. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

they are both true though

Kyrie or whatever you get for him would easily make up for nash's terrible coaching

hakeem94 and HP3 like this.
  11. HP3

HP3 Member

I mean, I like their posts but I dont agree with everything in this. The roster construction is poor here. I have not said a word about Nash.

If Kyrie doesnt come back, trade him.

Edit: Also I know coaches have impact, but I just think you need time to evaluate them.

#91 HP3, Nov 16, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
    Salvy and hakeem94 like this.
  12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I'm not really making a point about neither being true. I think they still lose with Kyrie because of Nash, you need everything to go right to win a championship. But they need Kyrie to even have a shot at it.

Just making sure. Your argument last night was basically that coach's have 0 or little impact on the games, so that energy gotta be consistent for the Nets too.

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. HP3

HP3 Member

I didnt say that though. I know coaching matters, but their not like...magicians man. And you have to have time to evaluate them.

Salvy likes this.
  14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I think near 100 games is probably a good idea of what you have as a coach especially when the pattern no matter the roster has been pretty terrible. No one was asking for magic, but looking like an organized team of 5 players on the court isn't much to ask, standard duty for a coach...but I digress.

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. HP3

HP3 Member

Last season had a plethora of non normal things happening dude. I think its fair to give Silas more time.

Salvy likes this.
  16. rfrocket

rfrocket Member

Wow!
    I'll take a whole ounce of that please.

I sure wish Alpie had those long arms of McHale, although on this team the most valuable attribute to possess might be McHale's sense of humor!

hakeem94, juanm34 and Patience like this.
  17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

yeah I've heard it before, but nobody was trying to help CP3 when he was struggling. it was pretty surprising, at least to me. CP3 was out there pleading with people and nobody was trying to help. but im not trying to have that argument again at the end of 2021, lol.

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Lol, yeah, I’m probably still high off the toxic fumes of last night’s game.

Whatever, Sengun’s the only thing to be excited about right now, so let me dream! :D

HP3 and rfrocket like this.
  19. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

It's no brainer, 2021-2022 Finals between Bucks n Warriors, period.

hakeem94, rfrocket and xtruroyaltyx like this.
  20. HP3

HP3 Member

Bro, you know there was a reason our offense was what it was. Look at tonight man.

Salvy likes this.