1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Grizzlies 11/15/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 15, 2021.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

Hakeem you are acting like a Karen lol.

Dankstronaut, Squirtle and DeBeards like this.
  2. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Needs more of the ball.

*proceeds to get the ball and attack the big man...... wide open shot..... .clank off the top of the backboard.

The single worst shooting stroke in the entire league. And we see evidence game after game after game.

palmsnbananas and hakeem94 like this.
  3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He is way past that, at some point he will crack, either will be tearing up or something else.

4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

needs to be sent to g league where he belongs

bmelo and Downtown Sniper like this.
  5. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

i thought I was the only one noticing that n bothered by that…wood in particular, when his man lays up for a shot he used to run up late n put up his hand like reaching our for a high five instead of an aggressive shot block. smh, he just stayed in overseas for too long, his bad defensive habits long taking shape.

jdjd, T for 3 and TimDuncanDonaut like this.
  6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

Squirtle and DeBeards like this.
  7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

This team is making Cayleigh talk like Barkley. :)

“What did we just watch, Ernie?”

8. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

like that new avatar

heypartner likes this.
  9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Credit goes to @don grahamleone

10. VanityHalfBlack

Evan Mobley only had 1 pt last night hahahahah. Yeah I see you mobley banana rider in this garm. Exposed yourselves now! Green train keeps on coming!!

11. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

yeah that 1 pt game really exposed mobley's broken jumper, trash playmaking, and defense:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Squirtle and hakeem94 like this.
  12. VanityHalfBlack

ouch lol.

13. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

What I MEANT to say is we'll lose by 34. Easy mistake to make.

14. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

lol trust me, he needs more of the ball. He has so much talent and only simple minded people would judge him on his current percentages. As a rookie players push harder to show they belong. His percentages will be down at the start, but they will get better as he gets more consistent and more comfortable playing in the NBA. Shooting games like last night will become more frequent. Doesn't turn 20 until February and has a lot of talent. His passing is very good, if Silas would let him show that more. 2 of the last 4 games he has shot 40 percent or better ftrom the field, first time he has done that in such a span of games. He needs to try to get to the line more as well. Shooting 85 percent from there this month. You need him to keep attacking as much as he can, he looks dangerous when he does.

Would you rather a player be afraid to try things to grow as a player and not attack?

15. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

people judging draft picks after 1 season are crazy anyway, need way more time to judge them

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  16. jogo

jogo Member

I see your 1 point and raise you a -37 +/- last night, worst on the team by 9 points.

17. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

Scrubbbbbbb :)

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  18. fryjol7

fryjol7 Member

we are really hard to watch. We get it about being patient, it's just that this is looking worse than expected, but damn our expectations. This is looking detrimental to the players. Not a lot of our guys playing better than 12 games ago.

19. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Honestly. What the hell is this 'so much talent' people speak of.

He can't dribble under pressure.

He sure as hell cannot shoot.

He sure as hell cannot play defense.

And also, can we please start the conversation on the fact he does not know how to utilise or come off a screen correctly. I cannot be the only one who watches him use a screen, and have zero intention of attacking off of it, but rather do the whole 'oh lets look back at the defender that's behind me, and just stand still and dribble and let him get back into position, then i'll go back behind the perimeter to the same spot I was in before the screen'. It was mystifying when Harden started doing it. It's infuriating when a player supposedly uber quick does it, and negates his one legitimate skill.

So the talent is the fact he can jump high?

Yes he's had nice interior passes. I would kind of negate that as being one of his 'strengths' by the same amount of passes that go to the other team.

Seriously. What the hell is this talent apart from uber athleticism that people keep speaking of. Because I remember people saying he was so talented pre-draft. Which really made it all the more bizzare just how many blatant holes he has in his game.

20. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

Is Gordon Ramsay the only connection between London and basketball? We need more basketball in this insular country.

spm_fan likes this.