1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's the EAST FINALS Game 2 as Tatum and the Celtics host Haliburton and the Pacers. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

Jontro and Salvy like this.
  2. HP3

HP3 Member

Im not hating on Harden, if a dude isnt playing up to his standards, why wouldnt I say it? I know he's capable of more than that.

3. Salvy

Salvy Member

Harden is playing perfectly fine when the refs are letting him play his game, its hard for Harden to create and get clean shots off when he has to worry about getting fouled and not going to the line.

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I get it.
    My Question is - What about Damian Lillard . . .. is he falling off too? Is he in decline?

I am not worried about either of them

Rocket River

Rocket_ph, clos4life and HP3 like this.
  5. Salvy

Salvy Member

Honestly I have not seen a single Dame game all year, I'm aware he is playing bad but after watching enough of Dame and Harden I am pretty confident they both get it together. But if one of them were to decline it be Dame, Harden is too versatile.... Harden has played many different roles in his career, his game has expanded every single year. Eventually he will run out of stages and age will kick in but I think Harden has one more in the tank, we will remember Houston Harden as the best version of Harden...

clos4life and Rocket River like this.
  6. Jontro

Jontro Member

mark the time and date. hardon officially over the hill role player. just confirmed by hp3, a world renowned hardon scientist

apollo33 and HP3 like this.
  7. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

He's playing the most passive basketball of his career and it's not close. Definitely frustrating to watch.

HP3 likes this.
  8. apollo33

apollo33 Member

If Harden can go on that Chris Paul Vegan diet, he will most likely be back to his normal bouncy self again. Right now with the Hamstring thing, and extra weight, there's no first step. Even the layups he makes are like weird floater push shots around a couple of defenders. That's not his game. It's quite important that he beats his defender cleanly for him to set up a lot of his offense.

He looks like when he slumped in 2019-2020 season pre-pandemic where he was trying to play through an injury. After the long rest, he looked fine again in the bubble. But now he's a couple of years older, who knows if he can rehab his quickness back

HP3 likes this.
  9. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

I really thought Harden was going to work his butt off this offseason but it hasn't happened. You would think after last year where he said that he came in out of shape which resulted in the injuries, he would try extra hard to come in in shape this season. Maybe he thought that the Nets were so loaded that he could coast in the regular season but that stance is not the same without Kyrie.

10. Asian Sensation

Just your daily reminder Steph Curry >>>>>>>>>>> Balding bearded bum. Carry on jabronis.

11. HP3

HP3 Member

Just a daily reminder that this guy has one of the lowest IQs you will find on this board.

jerryclark, jordnnnn and clos4life like this.
  12. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

As an Asian American I can confirm that he/she does not represent any kind of sensation related to being Asian.

13. i3artow i3aller

14. Down19

Down19 Contributing Member

Harden ain't going vegan lol

15. Asian Sensation

16. lionaire

lionaire Member

^^
    "Psychotic, ex-GF that continues to stalk her former partner despite claiming to despise them" vibes

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

What will his stats need to be to be successful?

24 - 10 - 9

Rocket River

18. HP3

HP3 Member

29-10-7 on above 60TS%. His usage needs to go up and Durant's needs to go down.

19. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

20. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

This thread cracks me up.

Rocket River likes this.