1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between the Knicks and Pacers in Indiana. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Nuggets 11/6/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 5, 2021.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Jesus, what the hell has Green showed that makes it worth the time to give him the ball?

DD

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

3. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Knicks almost get high picks every season but they are still terrible. They’re wasting the high draft picks. We are on the same way with hiring bad coach like Silas.

clos4life, hakeem94 and DeBeards like this.
  4. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

If Rockets are to win games, KMJ needs to be in the starting lineup. If we are to lose game, I'm okay with this game. There are some really tall trees in the draft.

5. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

Win tomorrow, this road trip will be a success. Beating the next team will be our top 5 wins of this year.

6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

this.....same goes for minny detroit, pels etc...tanking dont work and coaching matters

7. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

He should have kept Green in the game but Wood is not a closer.

PeterKingX and 18pbr like this.
  8. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

Green almost won the second game with the Lakers with his 3 pointers....he should have had a chance to win this game.

9. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

You seriously think putting Jalen Green in, who was the worst player on our team tonight, over Eric Gordon would have put us in a better position to win? And you dare call me slow? Bihh, I'm a Ferrari doing donuts around you!

DaDakota, D-rock and Dobbizzle like this.
  10. 18pbr

18pbr Member

Disappointed in not letting Green play down the stretch, I was not happy at all about that. On the brightside, these last 3 games the Rockets looked more competitive against these western conf contenders. THIS SEASON IS GOING TO TEST ALL OF OUR PATIENCE.

11. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

where he was wrong?

12. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I think people wanted Green to play with Gordon instead of KPJ.

Although they were both horrible, Green did ride with Gordon on that run to take the lead late in the fourth

Joe Rocket likes this.
  13. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

LOL Well yeah there is more to playing basketball than making shots and certain lineups do better at certain times. You have to look at what each player is doing well and how the team played as a whole at the time certain lineups are in. We actually were doing well with green out there and KPJ sitting especially with KMJ and Sengun in the lineup. You can keep gordon and theis out there as well and for gods sake call a timeout. You wont understand what ive said because you're busy playing with hotwheels and eating donuts lol

14. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

^This they dont get it though.

Cstyle42 and cheke64 like this.
  15. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

I don’t care much about win or lose.
    I care much more about how Green and Sengun grow through the games. That’s the most important thing for this season.

If our veterans play selfish basketball, they should be traded. This team is not playing for their empty numbers.

PatBev, cmoak1982 and Joe Rocket like this.
  16. H. Christopher

Completely dumbfounded by the coaching in the closing minutes of this match.

17. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

I'm over the b****ing on this game now, on to the next one. Plenty of positives tonight. We were right in the game all the way, that's good, nothing worse than the kids just getting beaten down all the time. Sengun still showing flashes of excellence every game, great vision, shooting stroke looked nice, multiple nice looking defensive moments. Martin had a couple of really nice moments in there too. We've seen worse performances this year.

Green has a way to go before I buy his jersey, though I was holding off anyway in case they trade House and switch the numbers ha. Sengun jersey is ordered and on its way though, by far my favourite player for this season so far.

Cstyle42, D-rock and BigShasta like this.
  18. D-rock

D-rock Member

Green only fans are delusional.

Silas benching Green was not the game killer, it was not calling a timeout.

crenshaw and Dobbizzle like this.
  19. D-rock

D-rock Member

20. D-rock

D-rock Member

3ball via DHO, step back or catch and shoot.

Green is just not at his best in half court because he is so limited offensively right now.

crenshaw likes this.