1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[GEMATRIA] The RocketsTruth thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Scarface281, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Before the season started this guy had ATL as one of the four teams to make the world series based off the numbers.

We wonder why some players couldnt hit. "Correa you want that $350 million? Better stop hitting or else..."

We wonder why some pretty good players seem to disappear at the most important times then right after they get huge contracts almost like a reward

Tuckankhamun likes this.
  2. Tuckankhamun

Tuckankhamun Member

The pitch thrown to Soler for his home run was so bad it had to be intentional. A hanging changeup on 3-2? Poor Luis was probably told to chuck that by Strom himself or he'll find himself blackballed out of the league before he hits free agency.

It told me something else, that it is in fact, extremely hard to hit a 95 MPH fastball. These magical hits don't come against corner painted fastballs or nasty breaking balls, but hanging sliders over the middle of the plate. Not only does the batter know in advance, but the pitcher is told to throw it.

That's the real magic of the whole system. All it takes is one bad pitch that anyone could throw. Reminds me of Michael Franzese talking about how the mob got athletes to shave points.

If you were a running back, just put the ball on the ground once, a QB, throw a pick sometime in the 2nd quarter. Nothing obvious, make it look like an accident.

#142 Tuckankhamun, Nov 3, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
    Jalen Green OnlyFan likes this.
  3. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I find this crap fascinating

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Wait.... what? You're saying that Garcia was told to intentionally throw a meat ball? For what purpose?

Blatz likes this.
  5. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Did you watch the video (last one I posted)? It was pitch #42 and that number was significant in the series

6. bobrek

I did not. But, what is the purpose of Strom telling Garcia to throw a terrible pitch? What would Strom or Baker or Garcia hope to accomplish? And.. did Strom tell him to make sure it was the 8th pitch of the at bat, so to throw a couple of pitches after it got to 3-2 that Soler could foul off?

Was Soler in on it? Did he know to foul off pitches 6 and 7 because he was going to get a hanger on pitch 8?

jiggyfly likes this.
  7. Tuckankhamun

Tuckankhamun Member

I refuse to believe a pitch that awful was thrown with the intention of getting Soler out. Garcia is a twenty-four year old rookie making the league minimum with a 20k signing bonus. The chances that he reaches free agency while still preforming well enough to get paid is low. One sub-par season for him if he attempts to win the game could result in him getting exiled to some shithole like Colorado, Anaheim, or Cincy and never get heard from again. Guys in sports can get blackballed for not following along, Bonds, Luhnow, amongst others fall of the face of the earth despite playing more than well enough to earn another contract.

Most likely, yes. Probably told right before his AB to sit on a changeup 3-2. Innocious advice from a hitting coach at the surface, but deeper.

As for why? Because baseball is a billionare's game. They regulate the product highly (how do you think only the worst umpires got world series games? Todd Hallion game 3?). Punching bag teams like the Astros and Dodgers were given their title to get their owners on board, and in return they back the scheme.

8. bobrek

So... why didn't the person/people who figured all of this out go to Vegas and lay a boatload of money on Soler to hit a home run on the 42nd pitch that Garcia threw? Or would the powers that be find out and change the plan?

Yung-T and Buck Turgidson like this.
  9. Buck Turgidson

Not at all.

It's a complete fraud regardless.

10. Buck Turgidson

I am actually amazed at how many total ****ing mouthbreathing knuckledragging straight-up mentally deficient morons there are in this thread.

I've counted up to "2", and that's one more than I would have expected.

11. bobrek

I'm engaging, so count me as one. (Unless you already have) :)

jiggyfly and Buck Turgidson like this.
  12. Buck Turgidson

Nah, I don't think you drag knuckles while jogging.

jiggyfly likes this.
  13. bobrek

I just don't know why the folks that truly believe in gematria are farting around on a message board. Shouldn't they be enjoying the billions of dollars they have acquired betting on sports and trading stocks?

14. Buck Turgidson

Shhh

I'll let you know when I come Back From the Future

CCity Zero and jiggyfly like this.
  15. Jalen Green OnlyFan

it would be nice to see you positive one day buck

16. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

Seems like this **** never works to predict anything. Just to look back and act like you knew stuff was going to happen. I commend you for trying thouhh.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  17. Buck Turgidson

You can refuse to believe in gravity for all I care, it doesn't make you less of a dipsh!t at this point.

18. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

What's all of ya excuse then for not being rich off of this yet?
    I thought it's so obvious to decipher?

CCity Zero likes this.
  19. Tuckankhamun

Tuckankhamun Member

Because I joined a few weeks ago lmao.

20. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

And a ton of them where it doesn't match, so....here we are again at it being totally random and bias?

So the 95 had an epic battle with the numbers HardenVolumeOne posted and got the honor of being the deciding gematria instead?

You guys are literally proving how the numbers are completely random and then cherry pick one after the fact.

CCity Zero and Blatz like this.