1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Movers

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ROXTXIA, Oct 28, 2021.

1. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Know good ones?

Let me know.

Thanks.

2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

...I thought this was a sequel to Swingers.

[​IMG]

3. Buck Turgidson

Movers and

[​IMG]

Xerobull likes this.
  4. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

This thread motivated me to go watch a Doug Sahm video.

Buck Turgidson and Xerobull like this.
  5. Buck Turgidson

I know which one.

6. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

https://htownservices.com/

Used them to move into my current house and wife used them about 5-6 years ago for her apartment then. They're pretty good. This is assuming you are in Houston, which it seems like you are by your profile location.

7. Jontro

Jontro Member

i always used the movers from home depot.... or more like outside of it. they can be pricey, but they're strong. just not the most delicate people.

8. K LoLo

K LoLo Member

3 men movers hands down.

I just did a home renovation, so we moved into an apt and then moved out after 5 months.

For the move into the apt, I used someone else I searched, because I thought 3 men were too expensive. But, the movers weren't great. I mean, literally the guys looked like they just gout out of prison. Didn't protect stuff that great.

The move back home, I used 3 men. It was a night and day difference. They were faster, cleaner, nicer, and just more professional overall. Ended up being cheaper because they were so efficient. They know what they're doing.

9. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Einsten Movers. Based out of Austin. Used them twice. They've branched to other cities.

They wrap everything in blankets and secure it with rubber bands and plastic wrap. Their quotes are typically overestimated on time, but it might be because we prepared our stuff to move efficiently.

I packed everything in boxes and totes so all they had to do was load and unload on the truck. I also color coded the boxes with duct tape that corresponded to individual rooms that I mapped on a floor plan so the movers knew exactly where each box goes.

peleincubus likes this.
  10. SuraGotMadHops