1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Thunder @ Rockets 10/22/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 22, 2021.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

No, I think you are right there is no reason to talk about OKC, just enjoy the win....

DD

DeBeards, D-rock, saleem and 2 others like this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

3. bj3175

bj3175 Member

man if he hit that we would have had to name that dunk atomic drop

i3artow i3aller, D-rock and 18pbr like this.
  4. Zen Tabak

Zen Tabak Member

if this team is better than expected, people will complain that they should be tanking.

If this team plays badly, people will complain that the team is no good.

if this team plays, people will complain.

5. rfrocket

rfrocket Member

Mobley back to a ho-hum game (13 points 5rb -7)
    Suggs 4-17 fga but Scottie balled out with 25 and 13.

I think we need to let Jalen ease in and find his comfort zone.
    When he's ready he'll get more shots!

6. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Durant was not a good shooter in his rookie season.
    But after those crazy amounts of shots, he became so good at shooting in 2 seasons.

D-rock, 18pbr and rhee like this.
  7. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Many times when Green was wide open, nobody pass the ball to him.

8. Zen Tabak

Zen Tabak Member

box score only shows one block for Sengun, i counted at least two, possibly three. not including the one that was called a foul

9. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

DeBeards, i3artow i3aller and D-rock like this.
  10. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

An impressive win. Wood, Gordon stepped up to the plate. KPJ played better too. Winning against weaker teams won't hurt us. I hope to see more touches for Sengun around the basket. Jalen will gain confidence in time.
    Go Rockets!

11. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

12. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

And u don't see how u r also complaining?
    Normally when we win people celebrate not bctch/complain like u and some other folks. We got a win enjoy it

D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  13. Zen Tabak

Zen Tabak Member

wt
    wtf i'm talking about enjoying watching the Rockets play, win or lose.

complaining about the knee-jerk histrionics on this forum is well justified at this point. it's been going on for years and now it is just over the top.

Moe, Corpusfan and hakeem94 like this.
  14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

That would be amazing and mean it won't be so dark or long before the dawn.

DD

Zen Tabak likes this.
  15. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Honestly to me it's not the players I get down on. It's the coaching and development. I can honestly say I was very early in my assessment of Silas. I just think there needed to be a better process after seeing that first game and preseason games before that.

16. juanming

juanming Member

Ill say it one last time for the casuals.....

Playing the vets to win games is idiotic

I'm not saying winning games is bad I'm saying play the young guys not the Vets win or lose if they win great it's good for morale if they lose great is good for a draft pick but playing veterans over the young guys just to beat up on OKC is r****ded just r****ded I don't spect you guys to understand that

Some fans get it some fans don't

I'm not saying lose on purpose I'm not saying tank

So all y'all need to quit putting words in my mouth

I'm saying developed the young guys build her confidence let them play win or lose

Playing Augustine house and nwaba is just r****ded just r****ded worst coach ever and any fans that agree with what Silas is doing have no idea how to rebuild a team

I've been on this form long enough and I live in Houston long enough to see a pattern I can predict how you're going to act game the game

I already knew OKC is the worst team in the league after seeing the first game of the season and I I knew we what beat them today and all day I said I'm going to get on clutch fans and everybody's going to be dancing in the streets like we won the championship

Yeah let's enjoy this win.. kind sad when a fanbase is this desperate that they get excited over beating the worst team in the league OKC

Once again for the casuals playing veterans is stupid just makes no sense.... It doesn't build up morale. It actually does the opposite.. destroys morale because if you're Brooks Matthews or Martin or Josh your morale is completely destroyed because you don't get to play enough when your team is up by 30 points

Let's go for that 8th seed. Forget development and forget the draft. It's not like we have to give our picks to OKC pretty soon for YEARS and this year is our last chance for a top talent in the draft.......oh wait

See? You guys will really regret not tanking in a couple years when our picks go to OKC.. oh I forgot according to most people we will not need our picks in 2023 cuz we will he contenders. Geez. Excuse me for wanting kmartin to play instead of nwaba and house....some people..

hakeem94 likes this.
  17. juanming

juanming Member

Sorry for the double post I have the gayest phone on Earth literally the gayest phone on Earth a Alcatel

18. juanming

juanming Member

No you weren't too early in your assessment of Silas what's going on here right now is what I predicted we beat the worst team in the league OKC and now everyone thinks we are on the right path and Silas is coach of the year

Cstyle42 likes this.
  19. J.R.

J.R. Member

20. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

And sorry, but one more time :