1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hilariously Delusional Yankees Fan

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Landry's Tooth, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Landry's Tooth

This one gave me a laugh... i know those were in short supply over the weekend...

He has the Yankees spending 265 million on 14 players...

He's just like trade Chapman and Britton... no explanation why anyone would want them or who closes games..

Trade for Ketel Marte? With what?

Make Judge a 38 million dollar player?

Give 100 million deal to Gausman? Sure, why not?

He's got 100 million or more flying around to Seager, Gausman, and Judge...

A lot also going to Rizzo...

No mention of extension for Sanchez, Taillon, LeMahiue, or Torres...

2. Landry's Tooth

Blue print for Yankees...

Trade for Acuna, sign Scherzer, sign Correa. Convince the Angels they should take Florial for Ohtani before he leaves as a free agent in a year...

Then trade Chapman, Stanton, and Hicks, and Britton....

Lmao...

Bregatron likes this.
  3. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Blue print for the Yankees: Open the letter, confess, appease the baseball Gods.

4. vince

vince Member

That’s not being delusional, that being the bratty rich kid that get almost always what they want. Delusional is knowing you aren’t gonna achieve something because of lack of resources, and still planning as that’s your only option.

Here we have Carlos Correa saying on Puerto Rican radio, how he loves pin stripes.

Astros fans for the most part know that Carlos Correa is about to be paid an insane amount of money. I do not know many fans who are anticipating Carlos resigning with the ‘stros. Of course, we’d all be ecstatic if both camps could come up with a deal, but those who know aren’t gonna lose sleep over it.

I think the Astros offered a fair deal for a guy who was injury prone up to this year. A guy with still a lot of question marks, in a prove it contract year. But i think the offer offended Carlos Correa, and he bet on himself. And, did Carlos prove it in a jackpot kind of a way.

Like Dana White said, he’s running a business. I think that Crane is doing a good job running his business with the scope of revenue streams he has.

The elephant in the room is the YES network, it tilts everything in the Yankees weighted average of salaries they can afford.

ramotadab likes this.
  5. Landry's Tooth

Their goal is to win, not have highest payroll. They will have 3 large deals in Stanton, Cole, and Judge...

There's a tax now. Could be worse later and they would be locking themselves up for nearly a decade.

They spend just about the most now and still don't win. Tells me it's not the money but the people spending it...

ramotadab likes this.
  6. Jalen Green OnlyFan

Oh great another thread? Stop cluttering the board!

am i doing the gatekeeping mad clutchfanner shctick right?

Radricky likes this.
  7. jayfree

jayfree Member

I.D.I.O.T.