1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You have not changed your hating a bit, LOL.

Can't believe you are still trying to bait people.

2. Salvy

Salvy Member

Bait people into what exactly? I just want New York and California to stop being stupid so Irving can play and we don't have to talk about what ifs in the future.....

RKREBORN and hakeem94 like this.
  3. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

I assume you’ve attended schools. If so you’ve been Vaxxed your entire life, for all manner of diseases don’t aren’t nearly as dangerous as covid. People have been vaxxed for over decades in order to attend school. The vaccines are effective and far safer relative to the risk. People who are unvaccinated are 11 times more likely to die or be hospitalized. Now is a strange time to complain about vaccines when you’ve lived with them all your life.

4. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

From your mouth to Satan's ears.

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Satan?

6. Salvy

Salvy Member

Vaccine's are perfectly safe, anyone arguing against vaccines is absolutely and 100% wrong. My opinion is that the current Covid vax is nowhere near any of the long term testing that went into the vaccines we as children had to take in order to go to school. They were mandatory, and I absolutely support it. The Covid vax has been fabricated in an extremely and unprecedented short amount of time, with tons of hidden information and no liability from the labs. Highly politicized and currently being used two divide this nation regardless of the science and proven risks of it. The vaccine is also not this evil some make it out to be. It can be effective and as I stated the first true weapon against Covid. Because of the fabrication of the vaccine and irresponsible short term testing followed by lack of liability and secrecy from the government, CDC, FDA, media and social media push I totally support those who oppose it and would rather wait for a scientifically proven and safer option.

AXG, beardsanity713 and Mathloom like this.
  7. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

You nailed it.

Also important to note from day 1 the media has nurtured in America the most aggressive culture of intruding on others lives while America has by far the worst rate of cases vs any developed nation.

It’s obvious to the rest of the world that the US is not the place to take COVID advice. It’s like the highest luxury tax spending team finishing 8th in the standings. That’s not who you take front office advice from.

Surely this overhyped vaccine debate is not the root of what’s wrong, it’s literally not killing people. What’s wrong is someone or something unleashed COVID and no one is urgently and legally investigating it like they would an actual crime. The American public seems poised to subscribe to the booster program for eternity via tax dollars.

The government lies a lot, it has made up facts that have historically and to date led to millions of deaths home and abroad. It has denied assistance to 9/11 heroes and those people are dying. The pharmaceutical executives go out in public and laugh about how high prices kill people who can’t afford their drugs. How the F are you confused that people can doubt facts from them when those facts are about our health and injecting a dna-altering substance into your body?

Those who are going to take it will take it. The info is out there. You are not changing anything, you’re just creating unnecessary friction on your brain.

Salvy likes this.
  8. Jontro

Jontro Member

so... hardon's nets doe amirite? or is this nao durant's nets?

9. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Fixed for ya. Though I disagree with the "DNA altering" comment.

Salvy likes this.
  10. Mr Chuck Norris

11. J.R.

J.R. Member

Nets Saw James Harden Trade As Necessity Due To Unreliable Kyrie Irving

On the latest Woj Pod, Adrian Wojnarowski spoke with Malika Andrews and added some new details on the Brooklyn Nets and Kyrie Irving. Wojnarowski said that Brooklyn saw acquiring James Harden last season as a "necessity" and that he thought that the Nets already saw that "they couldn't count on Irving".

It was added that Brooklyn and the Philadelphia 76ers have had no discussions on a Irving for Ben Simmons swap. It was also speculated that trade idea isn't something the Sixers would even entertain.

Lastly, the Nets are preparing as if they won't have Irving all season. “The bottom line is, Kyrie Irving is not vaccinated,” said Woj. “At this point he doesn’t sound as though he is about to get vaccinated to be able to return and play for this Nets team."

12. DavidJuan

DavidJuan Member

Kyrie made his choice, and is willing to take the consequences. I respect that, even though I don't agree with him. He made his choice, and unless he changes it, the Nets have to live with it. I think that as long as James and Durant stay healthy, they should win the title, even without Kyrie.

Slyonebluejay likes this.
  13. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

What a dumbass.
    would rather wait for a scientifically proven and safer option. If u don't fking trust the fda and cdc right now is your opinion going to change later? U don't trust the fda and cdc, both utilize scientist pharmacist and medical professionals. They fking did the research to show it works, u just don't want to believe it.

The science is there. If u don't trust it right now no fking way u will trust what the fda and cdc says anytime after.

It's one thing 2 not want the vaccine bc personal belief. But don't b justifying it blaming conspiracies and the science community for not doing its job when your way of research is google.

14. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

They gave up a bunch of low first round picks for one of the best players in the NBA. Who doesn't make that trade?

15. J.R.

J.R. Member

Who doesn’t make that trade?

Morey & the Sixers? [didn’t go all-in]

Or the Celtics, Heat, Nuggets or Raptors?

“He doesn’t fit our culture!”
    “Not giving up Tyler Herro!”
    “Not giving this guy or that guy!”
    “Protection on those picks!”
    “It’s too much!”

16. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Employers throughout history have always had the right to deny employment if you’re unvaccinated. It’s only politicized now because republicans are trying to appeal to uneducated Facebook researchers who refuse the shot. This is unprecedented stupidity.

Phillyrocket likes this.
  17. HardenVolumeOne

this is harden 13th season and he is 32 years of age.. Harden will win the finals this year.. remmeber harden 30 point streak ended at 32 games..

harden in gematria= 31 and 32

harden was supposed to win last year but the script was flipped when he got hurt.. harden was supposed to go back to back in his age 31 season and his age 32 season

Jontro and Salvy like this.
  18. Salvy

Salvy Member

What is the conspiracy I'm blaming it on? Not a single thing I have said about the vaccine has been a conspiracy, the vaccine was developed in an extremely short amount of time with an incredibly short testing window. A small amount of people are getting bad side effects and even dying because of it, it is not an opinion or a story. It is the truth.

Yes, everyone should have the right to wait for a scientifically proven more effective vaccine with a larger window of testing and actual liability from the labs who are producing it. But nah, Big Pharma wouldn't lie to you.... No way! Such ethically sound companies. The CDC and FDA sure don't have ties to politics either huh. No way would Biden lie to the people in this country.

The difference between both of you and I is you believe blindly in something and then want to force others into believing the same thing. While I believe in something but totally respect someone that does not. My argument is not, don't get vaccinated! Its that we should have the right to chose. You argument is everyone needs to get it and those who don't are stupid and will surely kill everyone around them.

Don't you ever read the label in the back of products you buy at the groceries stores? They are there for a reason. But professional food experts already know what's in it why should we? Because believe it or not, not everything you put into your body is good for you but we should at least have the right to know and the right to chose.

Keep up the fear mongering for your political party. The vaccine is a great step in the right direction, it can only get better from here on out. And I 100% think it will. But the people need to chose for their own when its the right time for them to trust this government and corrupt organizations. And right now is not that time.

Slyonebluejay and clos4life like this.
  19. clos4life

clos4life Member

As much as you like to stir the pot you raise some valid points in this post.

Slyonebluejay and Salvy like this.
  20. Audioout

Audioout Member

Don't believe ANYTHING Project Veritas posts. They've been caught editing videos to fool their audience way too many times.

Jayzers_100 likes this.