1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to hate Danuel House!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheSource, Jan 9, 2020.

1. alethios

alethios Member

And they can't seem to get a hold of those compromising photos of Silas and Patrick. So we're stuck with House still wearing #4

2. eman

eman Contributing Member

I'm surprised he's still on our roster. Anyone who'd sneak a woman into the bubble is-- ok, well, should be-- too stupid for our roster. And his on-court performance is just as dismal. He's used up enough chances to prove himself fit.

3. theDude

theDude Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

At the stroke of midnight, he will turn into a highly protected 2nd rd pick.

topfive and eman like this.
  4. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I am beginning to think that Patrick was in that room in the bubble with House and that nurse.

eman, burlesk and J.R. like this.
  5. juanming

juanming Member

Can we all agree that if stone gives house an extension then stone is an idiot? Just cuz he signed Brooks to a minimum deal doesn't make stone a genius. If anything the fact he waited so long to sign Brooks tells me they can't spot talent.. coupled with wanting to keep house and then drafting green(bust) I don't understand the mad love for stone here

I really don't even applaud him for sengun ,cuz hollinger had sengun as the #1 pick overall so getting him at #16 was a no brainer

Just haven't seen anything from stone that makes me say "wow".. if they sign house they are doomed for failure for years..

Maybe it's a sympathy extension since house lost his family..im not okay with that .it's a business sorry guys

The fact we are in talks for Simmons is scary bad just scary.. that's akin to the signing of cato and maloney for 7 years each

I mean ....come on guys!!!! Why am I the only one that sees this ?

6. Nook

Nook Member

Exactly, when the Rockets had almost NOTHING at the wing, and had the most dominant offensive force since MJ.... role players like House shine by hitting open 3's, getting a few rebounds and trying defensively. Even then Half the starting line up wanted to choke House out.

7. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

The reason why you're the only one that sees all of the above is because you're smarter than all of us as well as our GM.

Easy likes this.
  8. bj3175

bj3175 Member

He changed he went from an upstart to a diva. Send him East that's where he will do the most good

9. Nook

Nook Member

Also the fact that Silas views Wall, Oladipo and House as "leaders" tells me just about all I need to know about his decision making.

clos4life likes this.
  10. Nook

Nook Member

The Lakers want him.... they just don't want to give the Rockets anything.

11. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I'm giving Silas half a season, but trust me, all this love that he has towards some of the Rockets I disliked the most, really makes me sick. It definitely does make me question his decision making, but still, the man deserves my support for half the season and then I'll re-evaluate my position.

12. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

When you lose an alpha like James harden, all the betas won’t know what to do. Time for Wood, KPJr, even Tate to take over or not. Dark horse leaders CJ and AP. They really click out there.

clos4life likes this.
  13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'm hoping that's just media speak.

Easy, clos4life and Nook like this.
  14. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I have grown to hate Danuel House!!!

15. Sengun

Sengun Member

There was a mid-range that he missed while he was "wide wide wide" open. He stayed in the air for at least 2-3 seconds but he couldn't basket. This man is a hopeless case. I hope someone finds that position and shares. If this guy is going to play, unfortunately this team will not win even 20 games this season.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  16. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Danuel House should be overseas like Michael Beasley was. See if you can rebrand yourself.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  17. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

Best rapper ever though.

18. pauebtg

pauebtg Member

How quickly they turn. I remember not too long ago, people in here were treating House like he was the next Kevin Durant and wanting to lock him down with a big contract. Now yall finally see House is just average and it only took years and Harden to be gone for yall to see.

19. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

We didn't want to lock him down to a big contract we just wanted Tilman not to be cheap and pay him when he was having a good run with us the first year here. The bubble incident really soured everyone on House.

20. Bo6

Bo6 Member

I actually thought he wasn't that bad last night.