1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Fantasma Negro

2. Fantasma Negro

Yeah its very impressive, this is either going to force Vince to shape up or hand over the reigns and let Triple H run the show because if he doesn't we might be hearing Motorhead at aew events in the future. Khan has more money that Vince, he'll just keep adding names, the wwe has to actually get creative and craft compelling stories. That was AEW’s best ppv and every single match had a story, the wwe can barely conduct coherent interview segments. I hope we're getting a Friday night war soon

#7082 Fantasma Negro, Sep 6, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
  3. VanityHalfBlack

My fav part of the ppv is whenever a njpw wrestler comes out and most of the fans aint got a clue who that is. Lmao

4. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

Felt like Minoru Suzuki got big pop

ElPigto and VanityHalfBlack like this.
  5. Fantasma Negro

6. Fantasma Negro

7. Juxtaposed Jolt

I wonder how charismatic this dude is.

Can't just be good at technical wrestling and expect to be a great pro wrestler. Kurt Angle was great on the mic. Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin were solid, but flamed out. Chad Gable is a great technical wrestler, but he hasn't done anything.

Lesnar is the only guy that's broken the mold. And even then, in his earlier days, he was solid on the mic.

8. SuraGotMadHops

9. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

SAMMY GUEVARA!!!

First AEW champ from H-Town

If I had to make a top 20 of AEW matches so far 5-6 would be from September. Miro/Sammy is just the latest and Adam Cole/Jungle Boy was tough to beat

Fantasma Negro likes this.
  10. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

The ending of Sammy actually really suprised me. Was 100 percent sure that Sammy was going to lose even though now looking back with the two matches with Fuego against Miro, the Dark Order gear Sammy was wearing, and the pillar promo from MJF that had Sammy as one of them, it all made sense. Was definitely a great finish. And to have a promo during the commercial of the Rhodes on Top with him going against Bobby Fish from MLW next week was also a suprise. That's a match that I would have never guessed would happen but sounds great.

11. body slam

body slam Member

12. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

Bryan Danielson vs Minoru Suzuki added to the YouTube pre-show of Rampage tmrw

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  13. VanityHalfBlack

I prefer Suzuki on impact anyways. Putting an mma legend on a preshow is a joke.

14. McNultyisDrunk

McNultyisDrunk Contributing Member

Smackdown is on FS1 for 2.5 hours tonight, so AEW is trying to draw some eyeballs away. Don't think it'll work too well since it's Youtube and not TNT.

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  15. VanityHalfBlack

And just like that, Brian Danielson is the best wrestler working today. Gotta love the AEW crowd chanting Sí. That match with Suzuki was great followed by the CM punk/Sydal match.

16. nickb492

17. nickb492

Kinda of funny. Don't really care about the back and forth with fans hating on the other company but Khan does have a point.

18. McNultyisDrunk

McNultyisDrunk Contributing Member

I take that back. It already has a million views. Love all the momentum AEW has right now.

HTXSportsAddict likes this.
  19. Fantasma Negro

20. buffalobills!!!

Full Gear was pretty solid. I think the women's match was kind of underrated