1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] ALDS Astros vs. White Sox

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Castor27, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

2. Htown Legend

Htown Legend Member

Bump.

Man I love how this team responded. After hearing Lance speak after the game and seeing Strom say that he’s “very optimistic” about the forearm tightness…. I’m feeling a lot better about that situation. I’d love for Lance to be able to go game 2 at MMP

3. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

True. But Trout is great also on a losing team. Ohtani will go to the Yankees in 3-4 years. Dude won’t sit around in la to lose. He wants the fame.

ramotadab likes this.
  4. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Smoking on that LaRussa pack tonight! .... I know 98% of y'all won't get that reference... Lol

BonziWellsGOAT, King1 and RasaqBoi like this.
  5. Stephen66

Stephen66 Member
    Supporting Member

F*u*c*k A-Roid.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  6. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Lance will be ready.

7. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

@tinman

8. Buck Turgidson

OK, but there's no ****ing way on this earth that we hit Abreu on purpose in that point of that game.

TLR is being angry old man TLR.

That's it. But, if he's still their manager next season, I would expect some bullshit retaliation, and I would take proactive actions if I were the Stros.

9. Buck Turgidson

Why?

King1 likes this.
  10. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

Is McCullers hurt ?

11. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

It's a trade that will work out for both teams. But if Diaz blossoms, it will look like we got the better end. But prospects are always iffy.

But I show Maton under club control (arbitration) through 2023. (but I need to standardize whether my numbers are to or through the year.)

12. punkoholic

punkoholic Member

Looks like I missed a good one (having it on the phone doesn't count as watching). When I was doing nothing, Astros did nothing and were losing. When I was working, they did something. Same as games 1 and 2. The key is for me not to watch lol.

Sorry that I was wrong about saying I read Kopech was unavailable but glad that I was wrong. Perhaps Larussa should have held him out.

Glad they scored 10. Tepera can think all off season on how the Astros bats are good both at home and on the road.

Hendricks, you got your money but you could have taken a little less(actually have no idea if it was a little or alot less)to be on Houston but you chose not to. You should have realized that Houston was good when they eliminated you last season!

Doesn't help Crane or our chances to sign him but Correa keep earning your upcoming big payday!!! Win the ALCS MVP and lead us the the World Series.

everyday eddie likes this.
  13. soxfan01

soxfan01 Member

Lol You don’t like ANW? I like them. Where I live in Saskatchewan Canada, we don’t have a ton of choices. However we have five guys burgers and fries and fat burger which are both delicious. A and W is literally right by my house though so I get lazy and just go there

14. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

I'm spoiled. I'm waiting for a MONSTER shot in the playoffs. But he's playing SMART baseball and helping the team with good PAs.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  15. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

I missed the part where Abreu got hit. What would be our reason for hitting him on purpose?

16. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

Back and forth thinking this injury is nothing or could be bad. Seemed to have more concern in this interview.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  17. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Loveeeee his confidence! We have a top 5 pitcher on a Theis contract. This guy just needs an extension for the hell of it.

18. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I get it lol.

javal_lon and RasaqBoi like this.
  19. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

Do you mean A&W like the root beer? I know they have restaurants, but not many around here.

But if you ever get to Texas, you have to give Whataburger a try. It's in a different class, but not uppity.

King1, soxfan01 and RasaqBoi like this.
  20. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Exactly