1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. i3artow i3aller

Yours or his?

hakeem94 and vlaurelio like this.
  2. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

NBA should make for a visit to Moderna lab and have them create the vaccine step by step for Kyrie. Have him inspect every detail. Microchips et Al

Jontro and amaru like this.
  3. PatBev

PatBev Member

Everybody’s

We in this together my dog

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL anti vax getting fake vaccine id to pretend he's not a danger to others

5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

LOL. James Harden's Brooklyn Nets thread has become Kyrie Irving's Broken Vax.

6. icewill36

icewill36 Member

I cant believe how much i hate kyrie right now. His selfishness is appalling. There is no way this doesnt cause major locker room issues if he sticks to this the whole year.

Slyonebluejay and amaru like this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

eventually KD and Kyrie are gonna need to sit down and have that conversation

KD: boy (slap) if u don’t (slap) go and get this gotdamn (slap) vaccine, I’m gonna beat your ass (slap), and (slap) I’m not (slap) playing

8. i3artow i3aller

9. amaru

amaru Member

Don’t t fall into the trap of believing Screaming A

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

[​IMG]

reported.

hakeem94, i3artow i3aller and ElPigto like this.
  11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Kyrie better not nut up and get the vaccine. I hope he is out for the rest of the season. lol

12. Salvy

Salvy Member

So many Harden nuthuggers mad at Irving.... Its almost like they don't believe their own bs about Harden.... They know he wont win without a super team....

hakeem94 and RKREBORN like this.
  13. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Kyrie definitely cares more about proving his point than basketball or his team. This will not end peacefully, and I couldn't be happier.

hakeem94 likes this.
  14. CCorn

CCorn Member

15. HardenVolumeOne

lebron and kd didnt win without a superteam

Slyonebluejay, hakeem94 and Jontro like this.
  16. Salvy

Salvy Member

KD didnt win without a superteam... LeBron did in Cleveland, and vs the almighty unbeatable Warriors.... Giannis did as well... Kawhi did as well.....

Jontro likes this.
  17. i3artow i3aller

He had prime Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving. That's three superstars on one squad. What more does it take to be considered a super team?

18. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

don't even argue with exes

19. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Sadly for our picks sake this year, this team doesn’t even need Kyrie. Hell, Durant could miss most of this season and Harden could still carry them to a top 3 seed. This team has arguably the most star power AND depth.

Honestly even if this is the year from hell with Kyrie, I have a hard time seeing Brooklyn implode any time soon. Harden and Durant is enough to be great for a few more years and I do think it’s an inevitability Harden signs with them longer term this off-season.

Feels like the last couple years of picks are the only ones that have a chance of being good. But I guess there’s a small chance Kyrie can burn it all down.

HP3 likes this.
  20. Salvy

Salvy Member

I don't think I saw that Cleveland team as a super team, there is a reason why they were underdogs and not a heavy weight matchup. Yeah they had LeBron and Irving.... That alone is an incredible amount of talent and makes them a contender but Kevin Love was averaging 16 pts a game, his lowest since his first two years in the league and while he was still rebounding well I would not call that prime. And if anyone calls that his prime then that is most definitely not a super team.

In that GSW series, per https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/l/loveke01/gamelog/2016

[​IMG]
    Love was meh to good at best. Not an elite star in his prime.

It takes tons of talent to win it all, regardless of whether its LeBron or Giannis on the team. It takes talent, Cleveland did have a good to great team that year. I just cant qualify it as a super team because it wasn't.

Love was still a big name thou, I would understand someone considering it a super team name based alone but looking at it closely, Love was nowhere near elite or a superstar. Not even a star....

I still think LeBron did something no other star in the league at the time would have been able to with that Cleveland roster vs GSW....