1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It's NEVER been....

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by hlmbasketball, Oct 4, 2021.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

I’ve barely paid attention to the team this season and haven’t watched a single game so far…all the offseason fckery made it a wrap for me until the forseeable future

I was scrolling through IG earlier today and came upon a post from the Texans account showing that we lost 40-0 with a caption that said “on to week 5”

40-0!! LMAO

this has been a garbage franchise from day 1…this franchise has been so garbage for so long that it’s turned me into a casual NFL fan…I just watch and follow the good or entertaining teams this year

2. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Can we get Tilman and/or Crane to save us?? Somebody out there has to have $4B lying around

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

nothing can save this franchise

Texans remind me of the Washington Wizards…a couple of years where they’re a mediocre playoff team, but mostly just garbage and always directionless with no hope in sight

4. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Literally u can't even b a players only fan. We have legit no.one too root for. Like back then Andre Johnson was a treat to watch and root for then watt, Watson.

Now we have nothing. Mandatory fk u BoB

Reeko likes this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

Watson was legit the only reason I bothered to watch as many games as I did last season…the only bright spot in yet another pathetic season

this year I just have zero enthusiasm for the team…that IG post is the only reason I know about what went down yesterday, and when I saw that score with that caption, all I could do was laugh

6. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Besides the offensive avalanche from the chiefs I remember just seeing Watson on the sideline with a towel over his head moping instead of trying to rally the team.

Down 24-0 mahomes was on the sidelines encouraging his team telling him stay with it.

7. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Only time he’s ever worn a towel

TheFreak, whag00, IBTL and 2 others like this.
  8. J.R.

J.R. Member

“It was time to reset & rebuild.”

Yeah, no.

They should be competing, in their prime, with their young QB just like the Chiefs with Mahomes, Bills with Allen, Browns with Baker, Ravens with Lamar, Cardinals with Kyler, Chargers with Herbert, Cowboys with Dak,…

But they have a ****tard owner
    who hired a ****tard coach
    and gave said ****tard coach all the power (and destroyed the T-E-A-M Brian)
    who brought in the ****tard Patriots pastor
    who is now the right hand man of the ****tard owner
    and said young ****tard QB who likes anal massages (not judging but…)

Congrats Houston ****tards

[​IMG]

Now let us pray…
    [​IMG]

9. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

U actually blaming Watson for that chiefs collapse?
    Our fking hc was calling the shttiest plays, jeezus if we had even a decent coach that game would have been ours.

Rudyc281 likes this.
  10. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Well said.
    We literally had a rebuild when BoB first came on. Due to incompetence of BoB and a sht owner we are rebuilding at an even worse position than when BoB first came on.

Laughable defense
    An oline that is bad
    No Marquee offensive player
    No qb
    A lame duck hc.
    Lack of talent everywhere
    Who the fk is a veteran

A Complete rebuild and still have yet to reach afc championship.

Rudyc281 and J.R. like this.
  11. Buck Turgidson

Sorry, Jerome, but that pain and suffering is entirely self-inflicted.

Rudyc281 likes this.
  12. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

We can't blame B O'B, Cal is the problem!

THE DUMB DECISION HE MADE AFTER THE KC PLAYOFF GAME TO GIVE B O'B MORE POWER AND THE DECISION TO BRING ON EASTERBY WRECKED THIS FRANCHISE.

JamesC likes this.
  13. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

This is all on Cal and O’Brien

But at least now Caserio is fully in charge now and knows what the hell he’s doing and we are finally going to build this team the right way.

14. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Like I said earlier, I hope and pray you're right because I want to see and be able to enjoy a Super Bowl before I leave this earth BUT Caserio's decision to draft Mills in the 3rd round concerns me.

JamesC likes this.
  15. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Just stay calm…..in 5-7 years we will be competitive again.

I hope………………….

Rudyc281 likes this.
  16. Jared Novak

Jared Novak Contributing Member

The Texans franchise has made all the wrong moves since it’s inception.

Taking David Carr first overall because he “fit” what the McNair family was looking for… high character, Christian, QB. Only he wasn’t a leader, didn’t prepare the way he was supposed to, didn’t try to “earn” his teammates respect. Carr was the last guy in and the first guy out from those who played along side him. So they’ve played this “culture”, “fit” and “high-character” crap since the beginning.

Houstonians love them some football, so the stadium will never be empty. So long as there as asses in seats and $$$ being spent, the Texans will continue to trot whomever out there and talk about hope.

It remains to be seen if Caserio can build a winner. I hope that he can, but then I remember the ineptitude of the owner and the chaplain. I don’t have any ill will towards David Culley… that guy is living his dream as he probably thought any chance to be a Head Coach has passed. Will he be here in a few years, probably not, but good for him. As far as the current roster, bereft of high-level or elite talent is what’s killing the team.

17. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Now hold on here. I think you might be laying too much at the feet of one individual. It's a team game, Brian -- I mean, Dat.

DatRocketFan likes this.
  18. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

U right. It's on me I got to coach --- I mean post better

19. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Solomon enjoys this too much. He's a snarky, patronizing, little b**** and he always will be.

whag00, cmoak1982 and Rudyc281 like this.
  20. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

I don't know him on that level but the article is the TRUTH.

IBTL, Rudyc281 and B-Bob like this.