1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Unvaccinated Rockets

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Doctor Robert, Sep 26, 2021.

1. alethios

alethios Member

Rashmon, King1 and B-Bob like this.
  2. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Sure.

But my response was to when u implied that there was a conspiracy to number manipulation when it came to death by covid when we had "the best healthcare" and I replied.

Like I said b4 if we have people outright reject vaccine and mask usage don't b surprised on why we lead the nations in covid related death.

I honestly believe a sht ton More Americans died that went unreported cause of how certain states handled the pandemic during the initial stage. States like Texas, Florida and red states had leaders outright reject usage of masks.

deb4rockets likes this.
  3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Military and hcws aren't forced, they can simply quit.

Same with detained immigrants - those who share your cowardice are free to voluntarily return to their originating country at any time.

deb4rockets likes this.
  4. SamFisher

^Another coward joins the fray.

What a baby. Actually wait babies get vaccines. Hell dogs do too.

Viruses don't give a **** about national borders or immigration they only need antivax cowards like you to welcome them in and invite them to stay - and then crow about it on a ... Basketball message board?

Shame on you, you galaxy brained dunderhead of a fool.

deb4rockets and Grydian like this.
  5. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

Just don’t get the vaccine and shut up.

6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I tried this exact line just now with my 85-yr-old uncle but did not work. :(

7. theDude

theDude Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Question answered on page 4. What have y'all been doing on the other 24 pages?

8. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

This thread is toxic lol

9. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's simple. We are one of the few nations in the world who had a leader who acted like he knew more than experts and doctors, and led a political stance against masks. We are one of the few countries in the world who had a leader gather maskless crowds during the pandemic for months, and brag about his crowds while spreading lies and propaganda to his supporters and putting them at risk.

When that President turned this political, even though nurses and doctors pleaded from exhaustion and stress from watching patients take their last breaths, it showed how one man greedy for power and in denial of truth is capable of brainwashing millions into doing the unthinkable. You can have the best healthcare in the world and when people defy their pleas it makes a huge difference.

Now we have a bunch of Trump loving leaders like Abbott acting as irresponsible as that impeached fool. They refuse to allow businesses to enforce masks or require vaccines for their own safety or the safety of their employees, and don't even give them a choice. If it doesn't pass the smell test you might have Covid. Loss of smell is one of the symptoms.

Oh, and imagine how many thousands more were not even tested after they died at home, in a nursing home, or on an ambulance enroute to a hospital. I know an example from my own family. All the signs, but not even tested after being found dead at home.

10. Possum

Possum Member

You rally are stupid aren’t you? Being told to quit your livelihood or else is forcing people. Where’s your common sense? And no illegals that refuse vaccines have not only been allowed to stay they’ve been bussed and flown all over the country. Now get back to destroying your children’s future because of your fear of a virus that they don’t even have to worry about. I get it you’re probably to busy trying to bully people on the internet to have time to research something that isn’t that important. Father of the year!

Tfor3 and CVcrew like this.
  11. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Its obvious but apparently a lost cause trying to explain that.I kept checking the thread because I was wondering if despite being at 100% someone still tested positive. Sad that this thread is more active than our training camp thread where @D-rock and @J.R. are putting up tons of awesome clips.

alethios, D-rock and Roc Paint like this.
  12. CVcrew

CVcrew Contributing Member

You want to know what’s simple? There are simple medicines, cheaper medicines being used by poorer countries with subpar healthcare staff and facilities and yet your fake corrupt president wants you to believe that only the vaccine ( ones poorer countries who have significantly less death don’t have the same access and exposure to ) is your only chance to beat this.

#552 CVcrew, Oct 2, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
    Tfor3 and dachuda86 like this.
  13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I just got back from a heart doc... having issues... three days after the vaccine... she said a lot of patients she gets are having this too. I will likely be OK but this is affecting people worse I know. Am I anti-vax? Not really, but I don't think forcing people to take a dangerous drug and making them second class citizens is right. Also I agree there are treatments available and these need to be expanded and further honed.

The main thing is you shouldn't listen to politicians, who are sales reps for Big Pharma, for medical advice. Talk to trusted doctors and do your own homework with the most powerful research tool known to man.

Props to anyone willing to stand up for their body and its integrity.

slothy420, Tfor3 and CVcrew like this.
  14. SamFisher

^ coward ^

^ consumes horse paste ^

Brave? Nah.

^ coward ^

15. CVcrew

Spot on! I continue to say it’s about personal choice. When is the last time you watched or read anything on the side effects of the vaccine? You won’t. It doesn’t fit their narrative. The public will only see what they want us to see. Most still somehow believe our media is telling them truth and that news being reported is unbiased. I say do your own research as well. It’s only through personal testimony like your own that people are made aware. Thank you for sharing and god speed to you my friend!

slothy420, Tfor3 and dachuda86 like this.
  16. CVcrew

great rebuttal Sam! Well said! Left me at a loss for words

Tfor3 and dachuda86 like this.
  17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

They don't have to warn us too. They are exempt from liability so they can sugar coat it; not like those drug ads where laws require them to list the side effects. We will find out they hid a ton of side effects from us one day.

Tfor3 likes this.
  18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I like how the horse past lie got repeated by the mindless drone.

Tfor3 and CVcrew like this.
  19. CVcrew

this is my other and biggest aggravation, it’s mandated to us yet no one can be held liable for any adverse side effects!!

dachuda86 and Tfor3 like this.
  20. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Gotta say I'm envious of you if you aren't seeing or reading about the side effects of the vaccine. I feel like I can't escape it. If "they" are trying to hide it from me because it doesn't fit "their" narrative, they aren't doing a very good job. I hear about it and read about it constantly.