1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Unvaccinated Rockets

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Doctor Robert, Sep 26, 2021.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Most junior high kids got the vaccine - these cowardly zeta males are another story

HP3 likes this.
  2. Salvy

Salvy Member

How does the vaccine prevent others deaths? You can still get it and spread it..... Yeah, numerous vaccines with decades of research and science to back up their safety. Actual vaccines, not what the government wants you to believe is one.

It is about freedom, freedom of speech, freedom of choice, freedom to travel, freedom to work, freedom to be a part of society... You likely believe in vaccine passports, you likely believe it should be mandatory. How much freedom are you willing to trade for your "safety"? This is how it starts. Thank God for Texas.....

Tfor3, Possum and CVcrew like this.
  3. Salvy

Salvy Member

Just like you, immature and ignorant. Enjoy your vaccine, signed up for the booster yet?

Tfor3 and Possum like this.
  4. Garner

Garner Member

The fact that you’re claiming to have “researched the topic extensively”, but have zero produceable research, like and instead leaning on “I read stuff online” makes you, in fact, the meme, my guy.

D-rock, HP3 and lkrockets like this.
  5. Garner

Garner Member

this position is laughably disconnected from reality.
    If you can’t understand the difference between vaccinated transmission rates and unvaccinated transmission rates, then best of luck to you.

Dubious, D-rock and HP3 like this.
  6. lkrockets

lkrockets Member

well you are going to have to get a vaccine or get tested weekly to go to work at any employer >100 people in texas, just like any other state. hate to burst your bubble. also texas businesses, unless they receive money from the state, don't have to hire you, or even let you in the door, if they don't want to.

D-rock and HP3 like this.
  7. SamFisher

No when im eligible i will

Meanwhile coward you will remain a coward - without vaccine, pride or courage that even small children can muster.

HP3 likes this.
  8. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

9. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

10. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

You have, without question, some of the dumbest basketball analysis of any person to ever post on clutchfans. It's actually reassuring to see you against the vaccine.

Your ability to incorrectly interpret reality is actually impressive. Being wrong half the time makes sense. Being wrong virtually every single time is either statistically incredible, or an undiagnosed area of economic irrationality.

11. Garner

Garner Member

This anti-COVID-vax (they are all 100% vaccinated, otherwise) segment of the population has been fantasizing about what they would do in the face of a government takeover for years.

for whatever reasons, this group of morons has decided this is the big one. This is the hill to literally die on, because it’s their chance to cosplay patriotism. They love America, I guess.

except, the kicker is, they refuse to do the absolute minimum to defend themselves, their neighbors, and the country at large.

instead, the rest of us will shoulder the burden by living through a pro-longed life-with-COVID experience and lower your risk of death by being vaccinated.

in return, you will be forever looked down on by everyone vaccinated in your circle for being such a selfish jackass for some imaginary bullshit conspiracy that no same person has the patience for.

its astonishing these people exist. What a joke of a predicament to be in.

12. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

Disagree with this take, people who DO get the vaccine are being patriots and want the country to return to normal, the anti vaxx bozos are not being patriotic in the least.

13. Garner

Garner Member

Sarcasm

14. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

i know :)

15. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

Why can't we just stfu? Stop forcing stupid crap on people...we live in America for God sake. Let's see in 5 years and see who will win? The vaccinated sheep or the unvaccinated sheep....let's see who die first.

Tfor3 and Possum like this.
  16. Possum

Possum Member

I’ll do as I please while you get down on your knees. You people are like a cult. You’ll do whatever your overlords tell you without question.

big pharma is profiting 22 billion of these vaccines. There’s thousands of articles about how big pharma has corrupted health care and in the last 15 years, two international studies sparked outrage.

One was likened to Tuskegee. U.S.-funded doctors failed to give the AIDS drug AZT to all the HIV-infected pregnant women in a study in Uganda even though it would have protected their newborns. U.S. health officials argued the study would answer questions about AZT's use in the developing world.

The other study, by Pfizer Inc., gave an antibiotic named Trovan to children with meningitis in Nigeria, although there were doubts about its effectiveness for that disease. Critics blamed the experiment for the deaths of 11 children and the disabling of scores of others. Pfizer settled a lawsuit with Nigerian officials for $75 million but admitted no wrongdoing.

Not exactly the most ethical people in the world. I mean a trillion dollar industry and they can’t take one for the team for a pandemic? Well what else would you expect from a trillion dollar industry that makes drugs that peoples lives depend on then charge ridiculous amounts of money for it. But hey don’t think twice about any of that. It’s just your life on the line. No biggie. Me Scared? Yeah I guess you’re right. I am scared to take anything from a big pharma in this highly politicized atmosphere that hasn’t been tested by the same standers that every other vaccine in history has had to.

Tfor3 and Salvy like this.
  17. SamFisher

^Did not read dumb cowardly rant by epsilon child person who is a coward ranting about cowardice on a basketball forum

HP3 likes this.
  18. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thank God for Texas? God gave people brains for a reason. Texans like you should try using that brain. Here are the cold hard facts:

Texas and Florida lead in Covid death rates among most populous states.

Texas has the lowest vaccination rate of the four most populous states of people 12 years and older.

See the correlation there? Use your brain.

Dubious, D-rock, HP3 and 1 other person like this.
  19. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

@Salvy is sticking his head in the sand to deflect from a reality he doesn't want to see for some reason. The mRNA vaccines are a safe, effective, and cost effective prophylactic treatment.

Also, not that it matters but Texas is ranked 19th in death rate. New York has the 5th highest and 27% higher than Texas.

20. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Being an essential worker in NYC, I got vaccinated real early. I'm still alive. I'm not dead. My penis still works fine. Didn't even get sick as some say they do. I haven't been enslaved by a group of martians and there is no crazy microchip implanted in me. I'm also due to get the booster.
    If it works. Then it works. If it doesn't well then it doesn't. Either way it hasn't had any negative side affects. If you are willing to eat MC Donalds, Drink a canned Soda, drink a Red bull, do lines of coke off a hookers t***, or even oreo cookies and Hot Pockets. Then you have nothing to fear!
    Plus look at it this way. Getting vaccinated opens the door to a whole lot more p***y! If you're vaccinated you can bang both vaccinated and unvaccinated women. If you aren't vaccinated well most likely you're only going to be banging unvaccinated women. Why limit the choices when the penis definitely doesn't want to discriminate.

Eventually I hope the teams that have unvaccinated players are allowed to not pay those players for the games missed. When more and more cities start putting mandates it'll be interesting to see what teams do with those players. Glad the Houston Rockets are 100% Vaccinated. Proud of them!

D-rock, HP3 and DatRocketFan like this.