1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Unvaccinated Rockets

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Doctor Robert, Sep 26, 2021.

1. alethios

alethios Member

It's not just your body though...it's your body and those you come in contact with. No one lives in a bubble completely isolated from everyone else. If you did, then by all means make it just about you.

2. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

oh i know, i was just replying to a poster that brought up king james as his role model on y he believed vaccines should b personal choice or whatever bs reasoning to not trust the FDA, CDC on the benefits of getting vaccinated.

alethios likes this.
  3. Possum

Possum Member

Yeah been getting caught up all day. Stopped paying attention because it was getting annoying. So our trusted government is now unrestrained in mandating this “vaccine”. The third reich has returned. Our government that is importing illegals and spreading them all over the country without this incredibly important shot yet firing healthcare workers during a public health crisis because they refuse to take the same shot. The same healthcare workers that literally risked their lives during the beginning of this “pandemic”. Now that government has decided their undeserving of maintaining their livelihood and should be cast out for not bending to their rule.

the same government that is full of politicians who are embedded with big pharma who is profiting BILLIONS of these “free” vaccines. some people can see through it some can’t. The WHO lied and covered up for China. The CDC has been a complete **** show from get go. Have they gotten anything right? Were they funding gain of function experiments in wuhan?

Regardless of the new FDA approval there is still the fact that they do not know the longterm effects of these vaccines. More people have died from these vaccines than all other vaccines combined. Why aren’t the death numbers and the adverse affects being publicly disclosed? There has been whistleblowers all over the country reporting that no one is reporting to the VEARS system like their required to do. They’re reporting that they are seeing a lot of adverse affects. (In case you don’t know adverse affects are not headaches and sore muscles.)

on the .gov FDA approval it says one side affect in people under 29 is Myocarditis. The latest reports show a big increase in people under thirty who have gotten vaccinated. Once you damage heart muscle it’s done.

Let’s look at statistics. People under 50 have close to a 99.4 percent chance of surviving COVID. Some things to consider. This number is based on number of positive cases divided by deaths while “having” COVID. Factor in all the asymptomatic cases that are never reported and that percentage gets smaller. Factor in that many of the deaths reported died while Having COVID not from COVID and again the percentage gets smaller.

Now consider that a very large percentage of the deaths were people who were obese or had some kind of precondition that contributed to their death. Now you have a blueprint on who should be taking the “vaccine”. Healthy people under 50 don’t have anymore to worry about than the common flu.

if you believe peoples civil liberties should be tied to whether they take an experimental drug from big pharma then you’re a fascist. Not directed at you ikrockets just in general.

Tfor3 likes this.
  4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

If you think fatties are high risk people primarily responsible for covid deaths, then should there be at least a mandate for chunky lovers?

You must be This Skinny -> to not take shot

5. Possum

Possum Member

But if your vaccine works, why do I need to take it to protect you?

Tfor3 likes this.
  6. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

U sound like a raving lunatic.
    Keep wearing your tin foil hat then bro. I already fking proved 2 u that there is an approved vaccine, and that it is readily available.

My advice 2 u is don't fking take drugs literally any drugs since u r soooooo fearful of da adverse effects and big pharma. U do know that a lot of drugs have harmful side effects but the odds are low.

If u can't trust the cdc, countless doctors, pharmacist and scientists who spends years in school learning medicine/drugs u might as well just open your own practice. Listing of random sht with no sources to back it up.

The vaccine isn't fking experimental if it literally got approved by the Fda. Like do u even know how the process of getting a drug approved work? Every fking drug that wants to b used by the public now has to go through the fda.

Dubious, HP3 and D-rock like this.
  7. Possum

Possum Member

And you sound like a sheep. If you trust your life to this government and big pharma after what’s all gone on not just with this situation but many others well good for you. Did you know Pfizer was fined over 2 billion dollars and should’ve never been allowed to have any of their medications FDA approved again but they opened a fake company and used it to take the penalty? I suggest you do some research outside your little tainted bubble before running your mouth. CNN did a story on it in 2009 but have removed after it went viral recently.

I don’t take any prescription drugs unless I absolutely have to. And my age group and health status says I don’t need this experimental drug so I won’t be taking it either. And yes this is still an experimental drug Until the long term affects are known. Everyone that has taken this has been part of human trials which are still ongoing. Get a clue! You obviously don’t know the process of getting a drug approved. Why did the former head of the FDA quit when he was told to pass it?

go ahead risk your life because your scared of a virus that has a ridiculously high survival rate by taking something that has unknown affects. And EVERYTHING I have said has sources to back it up. If you weren’t a sheeple I wouldn’t have to tell you that. It’s all easy to find if you really. You would think people would want to research something this important on their own. People like you just trust the media and the government and big pharma even after it’s all out in the open all the crooked and corrupt **** they do. Good luck.

8. lkrockets

lkrockets Member

can't tell if this is parody, performance art, or something else

Dubious, HP3, D-rock and 1 other person like this.
  9. marky :)

marky :) Member

10. c1utchfan925

c1utchfan925 Contributing Member

Kudos for you tor doing your homework, I'll respect your decision to not get vaccinated.

I sincerely hope that you covid doesn't infect your or anyone you care about, it's a hard disease that yes a significant amount of people can overcome BUT if you're one of the small % that get ravaged by Covid 19 and you're not able to taste for months (or have your entire taste/olfactory network rewired, walk for more than 5 feet or so without being winded) good luck to you with your choice. I see it often with our patients, they definitely show some remorse after they check in for covid related symptoms.

An overwhelming amount of those patients are unvaccinated but come in requesting the EVEN MORE EXPERIMENTAL TREATMENT. My question is.. where is the logic in that?

Also I'm aware I'm jumping into this conversation late but wasn't the Pfizer Covid vaccine approved sometime around April 2021?

D-rock likes this.
  11. Garner

Garner Member

Tell me more about the extensive research you’ve done. What thesis did you explore?

Dubious and D-rock like this.
  12. lkrockets

lkrockets Member

Yes, Pfizer came off emergency use a few months ago. I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time with randos on a blog, but it feels like this is the sort of place where misinformation lives and thrives. Also, the head of the CDC is Rochelle Walensky, who is about the furthest thing from "Big Pharma" or whatever lazy, stupid term people use to refer to the financial interests of pharmaceutical conglomerates. She was a Harvard med professor whose area of expertise is getting HIV/AIDS treatments to underserved communities - so, like, exactly the opposite of "Big Pharma."

Dubious, D-rock and SamFisher like this.
  13. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

HP3, D-rock, DatRocketFan and 3 others like this.
  14. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Where do u get all this sht, what's your source? u r just rambling all these conspiracies connecting imaginary dots. U don't trust the government, kudos, so what do u trust? I am pretty sure u didn't thought all of this sht up, who wrote sht that u gobble up, and how did u verify what they wrote is true?

U seem to not trust science, medicine, doctors and science professionals who are specially trained for this type of sht.

HP3 likes this.
  15. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Exactly. Freedom and rights come with responsibilities.

D-rock likes this.
  16. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

For someone who has seemingly done a lot of research on the subject this is a really really stupid question. You can take about 5 seconds to "research" the answer via google. This isn't about conspiracies, or COVID, or big pharma, this is just about "what is a vaccine and how do they work."

D-rock and lkrockets like this.
  17. jdiggidy

jdiggidy Member

LMAO - GD, I wish I could not reply and sit back like this. You are my hero!

I think peoples POV's and the continued talk about Covid are what is gonna take me out, not the virus itself!

I am now in the same boat as comedian Bill Burr. "I hope the virus gets deadlier and I want it to just wipe out way more people. I think we all tried to pull in the same direction. It's not gonna happen."

18. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

If it’s part of the program I say the Players get with it

19. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

9-30-21
    Dr. Lindsey Herman Jackson, MD, PHD - Houston area ER Dr.:

“Lots of news today, boasting and celebrating that physicians and others spreading “misinformation” on certain platforms, such as YouTube, are being censored and banned.

You have to be REALLY careful here if you support this.

What exactly is “misinformation?” Are these physicians and scientists lying? Were their claims of injury, death, failure, adverse reactions, positive outcomes using “off label” treatments fabricated in an attempt to deceive and confuse people? Or are they perhaps sharing some frightening facts that simply don’t fit the current required narrative, in an effort to give the public information that they might need to make an informed decision for themselves or their family? I have seen a handful of the now-banned videos, and found them to be founded in fact.

I know that there is an abundance of ACTUAL misinformation (and just complete nonsense), coming from both sides—far left, far right, and everywhere in-between. But I myself have seen some frightful complications, and have been cautioned against sharing these publicly for risk of censorship or restriction of my license. I know one thing for certain; I am not permitted to share the “truth” of what I have seen, because it has been deemed “misinformation.”

Read that again.

TRUTH is the new misinformation if it doesn’t fit the demanded narrative.

This can lead to an extremely DANGEROUS restriction of first amendment rights, creating a false reality. If you support this, you are truly opening Pandora’s box.”

https://www.facebook.com/lindsey.hermanjackson

#359 Tfor3, Sep 30, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
    slothy420 and Smacktle like this.
  20. D-rock

D-rock Member

And????