1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Unvaccinated Rockets

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Doctor Robert, Sep 26, 2021.

1. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Who uses segregate when talking about separating an infected person from a group. Or unvaccinated from vaccinated.

Isn't it quarantined or isolated.

Only time I hear segregated used is in history when talking about racial segregation.

clos4life and D-rock like this.
  2. Possum

Possum Member

Lol. Not so much.
    it’s literally the definition

3. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

These NBA players talk about that here.

LOL at the ‘noneya,’ at the end. and ‘its my problem not yours ‘ about losing $

4. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

It's hilarious that if the vaccine worked, the crazy deranged matter-of-fact high and mighty preachers like DD wouldn't have a thing to worry about.

But yet here we are. They are vaccinated. And they're scared to death still.

It's comical just what the media has done to the weak minded.

Oh well.

I'll just keep on keeping on. 18 months into the two week to flatten the curve narrative. No vaccine in sight. Healthy as can be and no care in the world about covid. If it's my time it's my time.

Imagine living your life like DD. Heck that ain't a life at all.

Poor guy. How do you even step out your front door.

5. TimDuncanDonaut

As far as original thread topic.

Rockets GM: "we are 100% vaccinated"

/thread.

1st question answered on media day. Playtime bookmarked. (Am too lazy to chop up the whole video) ;)

Moral obligations and public decency aside, if NBA players of other teams miss games because they're up in their feelings.

Advantage Rockets.

#285 TimDuncanDonaut, Sep 29, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
    don grahamleone likes this.
  6. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

A graphic for how I felt about the presser after that first question:
    [​IMG]

HP3, TimDuncanDonaut and D-rock like this.
  7. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

This post is stupid AF! Do you even know the **** that is inside the vaccine you sheep? Stop watching the news telling you it’s safe. Over 15,000 people have already died taking the vaccine and over 500,000 + who took the vaccine still end up getting Covid and other rare diseases. So please STFU with your bull ****. Do your research before you post stupid ****

8. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

That’s why DD is still a fat ass still eating donuts and believe the dumb ass lies from from Big Pharma and media that the vaccine saves lives. You can’t help stupid ass people these days.

Possum likes this.
  9. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Be a real man, Mike. That's entirely too far. You have no need to talk about DD like that. You can be better than that and post better too. He's a good person and his heart is in the right place regarding the health of a nation. You disagree, but he has done his research. And this stuff about doing your own research? Are you running clinical trials? No? Then that means you are trusting others opinions and writings that are not conducting clinical trials. In other words, doing your own research is absolutely uninformed research because it has nothing to do with the data these clinical trial scientists currently have. They do produce a lot of content that comes from the clinical trial research on the CDC website. If the research you are talking about involves going to facebook or reading an article by Joe Rogan, it's not actually the type of research you can trust. I'm sorry, but it just isn't. By all means, keep reading it. It will solidify your opinion on the matter, but there's no reason to be encouraging other people to do what you're doing. You're not an expert so your advice might in all likelihood be harmful to those following it. Trust science on Covid 19 matters, it's the one answer out there without an ego or click baiting behind it. It only cares about testable results.

34to11, Dubious, majicdonjuan and 5 others like this.
  10. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Boggles my mind. Anti Vax cherry pick data from the cdc to prove their "point" and flat out everything else the cdc recommends. Ignore literally every doctors thoughts on getting vaccinations but treat the words of ramblers like Tucker c as gospel.

D-rock, Dubious, platypus and 2 others like this.
  11. mightybosstone

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/620161/

I could have included any number of links here. I just like the Atlantic. But by all accounts and studies, the vaccinated are less likely to catch, spread, be hospitalized and die. It's not a matter of opinion. It's scientific fact.

34to11 and D-rock like this.
  12. mightybosstone

Anytime somebody says "do your research," I just hear "I Googled some crazy misinformation that reinforced my insane opinions and you need to read the same nonsense, too." It's the chant of the ignorant masses, the people who have no clue what actual research looks like.

13. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

I dunno what you're talking about, the vaccine I had IS FDA approved. Are you drunk, or just ignorant to the actual situation?

34to11 and Dubious like this.
  14. Downtown Sniper

I LOVE the hypocrisy from vaxcels.

'Cherry pick data'

Oh you mean like painting every single person in the world with the same brush?

You mean like cherry picking that data? Because if you looked at the actual list of deaths from Covid, and had to only quote the number of those who were healthy with no other issues, you'd have next to nothing? Ohhhhhh i'm shaking in my boots at how deadly covid is.

Because we all know what would happen if you actually had to quote that number. And leave off the whole 'oh Jenny had a heart attack and was in a car accident whilst also being shot, and was 79, but nope it was 100% a covid death'.

You mean like that cherry picking?

Son take a seat.

#294 Downtown Sniper, Sep 29, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
    Gimmmethemike likes this.
  15. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I don't understand this comment... especially since it is oft said. Maybe I'm unique among the vaccinated... but i doubt it.

We're not scared. We're just tired.

The reality seems to be... the unvaccinated people are scared. Scared of getting vaccinated. I'm not sure how one could see it otherwise.

Similar comment. What does this even mean? Lol. If we go back to an age before SO SO MUCH media our face all the time... what would the outcome have been in that era if COVID popped up? A MUCH MUCH higher % of people vaccinated. Maybe that's dumb and people shouldn't be vaccinated cause in 5 years all of us vaxxed will turn into zombies (hahahaha... so dumb even just writing that)... but that's what people did pre-media, fake media, social media in your face all the time.

Point being, the increase in media everywhere hasn't done anything to those who would have been vaxxed before and chose to be vaxxed now.

The change in behavior is among those denying the vaccine.

Another non-sensical comment... we're all living in the same life, and most of us in the same region, city and state. Some of us wear masks more and prefer to eat dinner at restaurants outside, or get more deliveries... lol. Wow... DD must be super inconvenienced!!

34to11, DaDakota and D-rock like this.
  16. Downtown Sniper

Sigh. Ok.

You quote my post but just ignore the post I was quoting originally.

DD seems pretty scared. And irrational out of being scared. Very clear in his post.

What does my comment mean? If you can't put two and two together then I can't help you. You actually don't even need to put them together, DDs post and my subsequent comment explains everything. Maybe you should get some rest if you're so tired. You might be able to think straight afterwards.

I'm chuckling at you saying we're all living the same life. We clearly aren't. Once again. A post I quoted. And my subsequent post. Spell that out blatantly.

Your post was actually painful to read.

17. lkrockets

lkrockets Member

I love dudes talking about "living in fear" when they're scared to take a shot.

18. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

fair enough... lol, i didn't read DDs posts... who does?!?! jk... messing with DD.

But your comments, from a generalized perspective, still make no sense.

D-rock likes this.
  19. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

Wait what? This is f’ed up. You probably read it from your daily conspiracy theory news digest.

I have a PhD, I got vaccinated the earliest I can. And the PhD friends I know (a looooot of them), are 100% vaccinated.

20. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

This thread should not muddying up the GARM.