1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Unvaccinated Rockets

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Doctor Robert, Sep 26, 2021.

1. D-rock

D-rock Member

400 children under age of 15 have already died from Covid-19.

That's 400 too many.

You are arguing statistics, I'm looking at the actual unnecessary lives lost because people rather make this political or put their faith in pseudo science.

Or do you believe the medical community and other front liners and their families literally have no value so your ignorance can continue to place them at risk?

They are already leaving the industry in droves due to suffering from PTSD and burnout from the overflowing ICU's and patient abuse due to sick uncooperative anti vaxxers belittling and berating them about what THEY believe to be medical science while denying beds to people who are injured or ill through no fault or CHOICE of their own???

2. CVcrew

CVcrew Contributing Member

I was employed for attending 1st grade? I don’t recall ever collecting a paycheck for attending school.

In addition, the majority of states allow religious exemptions while a large number offer philosophical exemptions for vaccines. I believe a fellow poster put it best, “cowardice is the enemy of liberty”. You feel free to allow your fear to give up your freedoms. I’m going to fight for the freedom to choose. Be well brother!

Smacktle, slothy420 and Tfor3 like this.
  3. D-rock

D-rock Member

The very first vaccination mandate in US was directed by the very Father of our Country, George Washington.

Learn from history.

4. CVcrew

And how about all the health care workers that are leaving the industry due to being mandated to have to take a vaccine where no one can answer what the long term side effects are? Do they not have voices? Do they not have the personal right to choose? Your fear is more important than their liberties?

Tfor3 likes this.
  5. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Yes, they have a right to quit and move on, look for that healthcare job that doesn't employ medical science, all chiropractors maybe.

a time to chill and D-rock like this.
  6. mightybosstone

Point to the place in any mainstream religious practice or text where it talks specifically about beliefs against vaccinations. "Religious exemption" is a fancy way of saying "Ignorance exemption." It allows ignorant people who put more stock in the ramblings of conspiracy theorists than they do trained medical professional a "get out of vaccines free" card.

D-rock likes this.
  7. D-rock

D-rock Member

They have the liberty to continue working or not working. THAT is the choice.

THIS is what is called At Will employment.

You do not follow their safety/health policies then hit the road.

DatRocketFan likes this.
  8. CVcrew

And the American revolution was started by opposition to oppose greater control on the American colonies… we can do this dance all day.

I gotta go back to work….

9. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

They count everything as covid death nowaday...flu death no longer exist...

10. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

Im not against the vaccine or anything. I will wait aleast 3-5 years to just to see what kind of crap they put in the vaccine first.

HardenVolumeOne likes this.
  11. lkrockets

lkrockets Member

OMG this thread. DELETED. You can refuse a vaccination in some abstract sense, but you have no "right to refuse" in the sense that you can refuse vaccination and still force your way into public and private places that want you excluded for having made that decision. You can be refused your job, a spot at a school, and so forth. The constitutional rule proceeds from the more basic moral premise that you don't have "freedom" to to endanger other people.

12. D-rock

D-rock Member

So the stacks of dead that occurred during the height of pandemic and the sick overflowing our hospitals is a coincidence???

Or do you believe that's fake too? That's it's normal for the US to lose almost a million people in just 2 years?

Or the conspiracy is worldwide and other countries are exaggerating all the dead in their nations' to further this plot against you and your ilk?

What is the point of magnetizing you or tracking your ass?

What is the point of injecting a tracker into you when all they have to do is track you via your cell phone??

13. D-rock

D-rock Member

Good luck and condolences to you and your loved ones in advance.

lkrockets likes this.
  14. lkrockets

lkrockets Member

"I am going to wait three to five years to wait and see what the side effects of the vaccine are but I'm totally comfortable with the uncertain side effects of COVID."

D-rock likes this.
  15. a time to chill

Anti-vax people are all for freedom to choose until companies and vaccinated people enact their freedom to choose...choose to not be around unvaccinated people. The hypocrisy.

TimDuncanDonaut, D-rock and lkrockets like this.
  16. D-rock

D-rock Member

LMFAO

You do not want to argue history with me.

CVcrew likes this.
  17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You aren’t fighting for anything.

DD

HP3 and D-rock like this.
  18. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

They have the choice to not get vaccination just as the companies have the right for firing their ass for not complying.

If a company requires a drug test u can't say I have the freedom to withhold urine and still expect to work there same concept applies. Get vaccinatinated or find another job.

D-rock, HP3 and DaDakota like this.
  19. D-rock

D-rock Member

20. J.R.

J.R. Member

Couldn’t be my team! #RunAsOne

harold bingo and D-rock like this.