1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. HOUSTON ROCKETS STREAM
    We're watching the Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone press conference now, reacting to their comments

Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone Press Conference
    Dismiss Notice

Deshaun Watson Trade Packages

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Shark44, Jan 28, 2021.

?

Which trade package do you like best?

1. NYJ

60 vote(s)
    53.1%
  2. MIA

30 vote(s)
    26.5%
  3. JAX

24 vote(s)
    21.2%
  4. Other (state your preference in a post)

10 vote(s)
    8.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The suggestion that a 6'2 220 lb professional athlete would need a gun to sexually assault women half his size is simply too stupid to dignify with much of a response to it.

Something that incredibly dumb doesn't get treated as if it's a serious arguement.

2. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Please, let's discuss and not lash out! Yes, he's 6'2 220lbs or whatever size but at no time did anyone report he held them against their will, nor did he possess a weapon. They are saying that he rubbed up against them while he was laying on the table, after which some of the women performed oral sex on him WILLINGLY.

A pervert or possibly just young and dumb, yes. A rapist, sexual abuser, as you and some others are claiming, no!

charlieaustin likes this.
  3. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

By every definition of the law, he is accused of sexual assault.
    If someone touched your daughter/wife/SO with their penis or forcefully groped them, coerced them to perform unwanted acts out of fear or even just exposing and ejaculating in front of them. You would be cool with it? And chalk it up to young and dumb?
    That’s disturbing.

raining threes likes this.
  4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's certainly the spin by the rapist, but the victims disagree that when he forced his dick into their mouth it was "willingly"

There's 22 different women that he hired who claim varying levels of sexual misconduct....but of course they must all be whores right?

People like you are why so many rapes go unreported. BS like "if he didn't have a gun, he couldn't have forced himself on you" blames the victims for being abused.

That's why your spin is simply not valid or intelligent enough to warrant much legitimate discussion. It's absolutely pathetic.

raining threes and cmoak1982 like this.
  5. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Regardless of how great Lawrence might become and assuming Watson avoids any type of suspension + maintain elite above average skills.

Texans should not trade him to a fking division rival to b sht on for God knows when. But Texans might prove us wrong and actually do it In the name of Christianity

6. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Two things you made mentioned of that I want to discuss;

First, you said FORCEFULLY. He never forced himself on anyone. No one made that accusation. They did day he exposed himself but it was doing a massage session, so technically he had that right. I'm not saying it's right but some people like to be nude during their session.

Second, you said they (the victims) were FEARFUL. I want you to ask yourself in their position. You're the masseuse, you walk in the room and at some point during the session, you find out he does not have any shorts on but initially it doesn't bother you. But as the session goes on he rubbs up against you, IF and I do mean "IF" you feel UNCOMFORTABLE, you're going to stop the session. He doesn't possess a weapon, he didn't grab you, he didn't hold you against your will.....

None of the advocates of the victims on this board has answered this but I would like for you to answer these questions; Why stay? Why would some perform oral sex on him if they felt threatened? And why would one send him a text apologizing for her actions?

7. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

You're completely ignoring the context of the situation, and who Deshaun Watson is. Yes, in a bubble, all of the things you said are true. In a normal situation, any masseuse would walk out on some random guy trying to hump her leg. However, just like in hundreds of sexual misconduct cases we've seen where one party holds a position of power, fame, and/or celebrity, people feel compelled to do things they wouldn't normally do. The people who hold this power KNOW that, and take advantage of it. You don't think these women were afraid of what might happen to their careers if they declined Deshaun's advances? You don't think these women might have thought that by complying, he could potentially elevate their business to another level? And conversely, you don't think Deshaun Watson knows exactly what he's doing when he acts this way?

8. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Not sure how this thread devolved... but just observing thus far through week 3, there are a lot of teams that have a lot of questions at QB. Maybe the most there's been in some time.

In this day/age where teams are willing to move on from a rookie much faster than previous eras, the Texans should have a very decent market of potential partners.

Rudyc281 and cmoak1982 like this.
  9. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

There's no hard evidence (yet) that Watson sexually assault/rape these women, but according to booby if 22 women accused it must b so. Quantity accusations points a pattern, reasonable.

U r trying pretty hard to discount 22 cases. Not all events happened similarly. All it takes is one legit case of rape. One woman apologizing doesn't mean all of them did.

Why stay? I told u b4 people with money and power can abuse it.

Ask yourself this y did the gymnastic doc Larry Nassar got away with sexually assaulting gymnast for years? Why didn't Simone biles just run? He didn't threaten her and what not with a gun. U see how dumb u sound defending Watson if he sexually assault the women or not?

If he did do it and it can b proven there's really no defense so just wait and see.

10. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

So you're telling me that the woman walks into a room, see Deshaun playing on the table undressed and he put his dick into her mouth? Does that seem plausible to you?

By every account, ALL of the women say he was lying down on the table. He only moved when he rubbed against them. He never got off the table, he never stood up. No one ever said he threatened them at any point.

So, If he's lying down on the table and she's standing up, he couldn't possibly put his dick into her mouth. She would have to bend over and put his dick into her mouth, correct?

11. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

I wouldn't call a different view point as dumb, just not seeing it the same way you see it. That's why there's prejudice and discrimination, because people are dumb and naive to others being different.

However, I'm not defending anyone. I'm just calling it like I see it, from what has been released through the media.

Nassar did touch those gymnasts, which resulted in sexual assault. From what I've read and heard of the DW4 cases, outside of him turning over during the massage sessions, at no point did he FORCEFULLY touch anyone.... That's the difference!

Depending on which side you're on, fortunately or unfortunately, it becomes he said, she said. Since some followed through with the act and since some apologized for their actions it is not clear one way or the other.

12. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Forcefully touch? Wtf r u rambling about. If Watson touch someone against their consent it's sexual assault.

Posters r calling him a rapist, bc if there's penteration that is rape.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  13. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

I’m going off memory, but there are several accounts of being groped in private areas after being told not to and touching women with his penis after being told not to.
    Along with the coerced oral sex, allegedly.
    If I’m not mistaken, the power imbalance makes it force.

14. ballgame

ballgame Member

I prefer to TALK about this issue rather than resorting to shouting and cursing. That's probably why you're not registering what I'm saying. I did not see one person who claimed he PENETRATED them. I heard and read that they preformed Oral Sex on him. Is that the case, if not show me?

15. ballgame

ballgame Member

I never heard of him groping anyone, nor him touching them, other than turning over and his penis rubbed up against them during the massage session. I did hear that he coerced them during the session for Oral Sex. Is that not correct? No one said he raped them, no one said he held them against their will or presented a weapon.

16. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

I know for sure there was a video of a woman that didn’t press charges saying she was groped, it’s in the main thread on it.
    And if I’m not mistaken, the lawsuits all or most of them say something to that affect.

17. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Also, oral sex constitutes penetration.

raining threes and DatRocketFan like this.
  18. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Just wait for the case to b resolved. Regardless of the results, Watson does not want to play for our sht franchise and i respect that notion.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  19. Xopher

Xopher Member

Maybe someone can explain this to me. All the talking heads have said the only reason Watson isn't on the CEL is because the Texans aren't making him active. Why don't the Texans make Watson active and try and force the NFLs hand? Make him active, I'm not saying play him, then see what the NFL does? They put him on the CEL, great. It frees up a roster spot. They don't put him on the CEL also great and this shows other teams he more than likely won't get put on it this season. Then teams can trade for him or the Texans can make him inactive the next week if he isn't placed on the CEL. Am I missing something?

BigShasta and Two Sandwiches like this.
  20. ballgame

ballgame Member

I still think there's a chance he rescinds his request. I don't foresee him getting traded this yr. at all and next yr is highly probable because he has a No-Trade Clause, so if it's not Miami, Denver, Charlotte or another on the cusp team, he can decline the trade and I don't see Caserio taking less, so at some point someone has to blink and I don't think it's going to be Caserio.