1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Unvaccinated Rockets

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Doctor Robert, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

visiting players aren’t subject to the rules put in place by SF and NY so no, we wouldn’t know

nemac likes this.
  2. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

which scientist should I believe?

Is it Fauci?

Just not sure. Because first he said wear a mask. Then he said they're useless. Then he said wear two.

Sorry. Just all the flip flopping it's hard to keep up just exactly who knows something that won't change their mind in 21 minutes time.

You seem to be pretty smart about things though, so I'll listen to you.

Sorry.. Sorry. I just couldn't. That last part really is unbelievable isn't it hahaha.

DD

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  3. TimDuncanDonaut

We live in weird times.

AroundTheWorld and Ottomaton like this.
  4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

99ers >

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Oh
    There’s more than one vaccine
    And they’re not the same
    At all

@Os Trigonum

that’s like saying all point guards are the same

6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Jeremy Lin could use a booster shot

AroundTheWorld and napalm06 like this.
  7. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

We aren't contending for a ring, so does it really matter?

We're year 2 into a full rebuild, idk why people expect us to be competing for the playoffs. It's like they never been through a real rebuild before.

We lucked out with James Harden turning into a superstar, if we try to be mediocre (9th-12th seed), this rebuild will go nowhere like Knicks.

8. seemoreroyals

seemoreroyals Member

I am betting Danuel House is not vaccinated. Of all of our players he is the most selfish and stupidest therefore I would be surprised if he has taken the vaccine.

UTSA2step and Dobbizzle like this.
  9. CVcrew

CVcrew Contributing Member

it doesn’t prevent you contracting it or spreading it so there’s a risk someone is out with it regardless of vaccination status at some point

Tfor3 likes this.
  10. CVcrew

CVcrew Contributing Member

Thanks for the insight doctor. Can you tell me what the long term side effects are? And what about natural immunity for those who’ve already had the virus and we’re ok?

Tfor3 likes this.
  11. hakeemthagreat

Its stupid to pass judgement on what other ppl do with THEIR bodies. If you're vaccinated wtf are you worried about ppl who won't get the vaccine? Especially when vaccinated ppl are STILL getting sick. You'll be stuck taking 50 different vaccines you're whole life lol

Tfor3, AXG and Crashlanded19 like this.
  12. bmelo

bmelo Member

Exactly my point against most of the people i know that are not vaccinated. They go on a rant about it not being safe and i say bro you just took a line 10mins ago that you got from some junior trap lord who probably mixed it with random ****…

13. mightybosstone

It's not, though, because unvaccinated people can pass it to others, including children, most of whom still cannot be vaccinated. And with the delta variant, more kids are catching COVID than at any point during the pandemic, and some are getting really sick. Many have died.

It stops being a personal choice to get a vaccine when you start risking the health and safety of others. Also, vaccinated are significantly less likely to catch the virus or get dangerous side effects from it or die than the unvaccinated, so please don't spew that nonsense.

ak99999 and Matt78777 like this.
  14. Dirty Deca

Dirty Deca Member

Can’t vaccinated people also pass to others though per CDC?

Tfor3 likes this.
  15. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

98% of the people dying are unvaccinated. I welcome people to take their chances if they wish.

just means less people around to hold their kids and grandkids I guess

UTSA2step likes this.
  16. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I read a few sometimes tragic sometimes funny story regarding the Herman Cain award. To each their own I guess.

I don’t want anyone to suffer. But we could always use a little less stupid in the world.

UTSA2step likes this.
  17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Didn't he say to administer it rectally. (sorry for the graphic detail)

18. clos4life

clos4life Member

Ya'll are so nosy, what's next? Stalking them? Hacking their bank account? Let people have their privacy, it's between them and their employers to deal with it. They owe us nothing.

Tfor3 likes this.
  19. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I actually agree with you DD. This issue has gotten too political and tribal from both sides.

I’m curious what your position is on the ppl that can’t get the vaccine due to health issues? Are they not allowed to live their life?

At the end of the day my stance is the vaccine is safe but you shouldn’t be forced to take it to live your life.

this vaccine issue is very interesting imo. It started on the left with them not trusting the vaccine because it was produced under the Trump administration but now that Biden is president that same vaccine made under the previous president is now okay, and now the right is pushing back not wanting it even tho Trump has been very pro vaccine since leaving office.

we’re living in strange times to say the least.

Tfor3, davisag9 and slothy420 like this.
  20. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

The horse version. He got it at tractor supply for 10 dollars a tube. Other than snorting it the story is true.

harold bingo likes this.