1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deshaun Watson Trade Packages

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Shark44, Jan 28, 2021.

?

Which trade package do you like best?

1. NYJ

60 vote(s)
    53.1%
  2. MIA

30 vote(s)
    26.5%
  3. JAX

24 vote(s)
    21.2%
  4. Other (state your preference in a post)

10 vote(s)
    8.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Texanstradamus

Why when u can get 3 1st and 3 2nds right now lmao

Rudyc281 likes this.
  2. Texanstradamus

Just a dumb franchise wish we could have just gotten the rams and the Texans had been moved to LA this team has been nothing but a joke for Houston

3. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

I don't recall him forcing anyone to do anything. He never possessed a weapon.

4. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

But he's not playing quarterback, he's just milling around the facility plus taking up a roster spot. And Vick was jailed for dog fighting and he was a famous guy. What makes Watson untouchable by the authorities? And if the Texans know he's rapist, they should cut the guy immediately and not continue to pay him.

#724 TEXNIFICENT, Sep 26, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    raining threes likes this.
  5. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

Well if jay glazer is to be believed the price I’d coming down…meaning that deal is no longer available.

6. Texanstradamus

it is when the dolphins don’t have a QB

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

People care more about mistreating dogs than they do about sexually assaulting women. No one blames the dogs....yet just look at any thread on the subject and you'll see people blaming Watson's victims for his actions.

The Texans are keeping him out of the league, so they are punishing him where the league would not in the only way he'll end up punished for preying on 22+ women.

Well aren't you just a rapist's best friend with that hot take. So in your eyes the ONLY way a man can force himself on a woman is if he has a gun? Yikes.

According to at least a few of Watson's victims, he did in fact force his dick into their mouth.....but I guess since he didn't have a gun that makes it okay.

The fact that we have people here defending him just shows the magnitude of the problem.

8. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Paying Watson millions not to work isn't punishment. If the believe he's a rapist they should cut him and stop paying him.

raining threes and DatRocketFan like this.
  9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's what he wants because he knows he'd instantly get signed to the same deal or better on a team that more openly supports rapists.

Causing him to miss a year or more of his career is the biggest punishment he'll likely face.

10. body slam

body slam Member

Not sure if its the same trade or a different one, but a few weeks ago Lopez said that Watson used his no trade clause and blocked a trade to the Eagles.

raining threes and Rudyc281 like this.
  11. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Jets seem like an obvious choice.
    ny media can repair his image.
    0-3 with 0 points today

Rudyc281 likes this.
  12. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

It doesn’t seem like the season could have started any better for Casiero’s stance.

not sure why he’d be softening it now.

Wilson and Fields both suck so far. The Dolphins don’t have a QB. Heck the Steelers and Giants could enter the mix.

there’s no question there’s going to be at least a couple teams at the end of the season that are super disappointed in their season and qb with high draft picks in a weak draft.

btw even though Wilson sucks at historic levels so far I’d still take him back in a trade package. Not like the key piece but a piece.

#732 JayZ750, Sep 26, 2021
  13. houston19519

houston19519 Member

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

14. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Lol! From your statement, I can tell your level of comprehending a sexual act is not too high. Probably because of a lack of sexual experience. But his penis is not a weapon, it's a tool in a sexual act.

Common sense will tell anyone, If he exposed himself as some suggest and if that woman was not turned on by him, that the first thing she would have done was to leave the room or asked him to put his clothes on. Not participate!

Most of all, I still don't get how is a penis a weapon? Did he tell her "Don't move or I'll shoot?"

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Wow, I'm not sure if that's more stupid or more naive. Good job kid, I get that you want to defend the rapist, but that might have been the most pathetic attempt I've ever seen.

16. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

With your logic office sexual harassment/assault doesn't exist cause dem old higher up geezers didn't threaten the employee with guns. Or the priest who sexually assault little boys.

U do know that people with power can blackmail or threaten people without guns? Boss threats to fire and etc.

Watson may or may not assault these women, but we should just trade him regardless he doesn't want to play for our sht franchise no matter how much we beg him. Might as well let him play elsewhere and get something back.

17. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

No credence to your arguement, which means what you are saying is meaningless. Not being cruel, just factual.

I could adhere or relate to what you are saying if it was backed by something substantial other than attacks.

18. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Since your assessment is that he blackmailed the women to get them to have sex with him, how do you propose he did it? What did he say?

I'm not downplaying the women but none of the women seemed to be popular, they weren't celebrities, Instagram models, anything I could tell. They were just regular people.

So, how could he have BLACKMAILED them, without implicating himself? If anything, he had the most to lose.... It doesn't add up

19. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I didn't assess that Watson did what he was accused of doing via blackmail, but just pointing out that u don't have to have a gun to sexually assault someone.

How do rich powerful people get away with sexual assault, u can bet your ass they aren't using or needed guns to threaten people into it. So your reasoning/defense for Watson if he commit sexual assault is quite faulty.

Blackmail, hush money, threats. It could b any of these things. Don't need guns for sexual assault.

I still don't know if there's really sexual assault like Bobby claims so I'm reserving judgement until the courts punish him.

All I know is Watson doesn't want to play for our shr franchise, I don't blame him. Trade him somewhere else so he can win a ring or do better things and we keep looking for our franchise qb.
    Either way we are gonna look like dumbasses regardless. Did that dumbass trade to get rid of Hopkins, might as well trade Watson and get it over. Holding him as punishment is the dumbest thing to do.

#739 DatRocketFan, Sep 26, 2021
  20. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Trevor Lawrence looks bad too, not that the Jags would be interested but it reinforces the case that highly touted QBs in the 1st round are far far far from a sure thing. Getting a sure thing like Watson would be highly attractive.

JayZ750 likes this.