1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Arizona - SHAM GOP AUDIT - results are in - Biden BIGGER WINNER!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DaDakota, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Buck Turgidson

Actually, our former SoS resigned in May, after she made that quote about our elections being "smooth and secure", when the Legislature refused to confirm her nomination (wonder why?). Texas does not currently have a SoS, so somebody told their office to do this (wonder who?).

It's the ******* Triumvirate of Abbott/Patrick/Paxton putting on this dog & pony show, because they have to do what their leader wants.

VooDooPope, mdrowe00, B-Bob and 3 others like this.
  2. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

trump cult canceling Arizona, taking his balls and going home.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  3. J.R.

J.R. Member

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Keep twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to turn reality into your fantasy. Sorry you keep getting disappointed.

You're "sick of trump" because you're sick of reading the facts that make trump look like what he is - a conman, a liar, and a wannabe dictator, in my opinion. Someone like Putin or "President" Alexander Lukashenko of Belarus, who has remained in power for decades via corrupt elections and brutally suppressing any opposition to his dictatorship.

Putin is busy propping Lukashenko up as he works to absorb the country into Russia, something the population of Belarus does not want. Lukashenko is desperately clinging to power, and may give in to everything Putin wants in order to stay that way. A greedy old man. Reminds me a bit of trump.

joshuaao, vlaurelio, Rashmon and 3 others like this.
  5. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Did Biden win Arizona? If you concede he did, then we can stop there, and you calling the audit a sham is fine. Ignore what follows.

if you think trump actually won Arizona, that’s laughable.

I guess the:

- recounts were done improperly
    - this Cyber Ninja audit was a sham and had it been done correctly it would have shown trump won
    - republicans who don’t like trump were behind these machinations and don’t really want him to win
    - and any litigation that was resolved against trump were handled by corrupt judges even if they were trump appointed

and this is all because one must START with the presumption that Trump won, and anything that suggests he did not win is wrong because it is either fake news, republicans against trump, the cheating left, corrupt judges against trump, and whatever the hell else must be said in order to return to the presumption that trump won. The amount of stupid required to go down this road is truly trumper special.

(But again, for those who concede that Biden won AZ, the above is not directed at you).

VooDooPope, joshuaao and mdrowe00 like this.
  6. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

There is no need to understand logic or reasoning behind why. If the leader of the cult said so, then it must be so.

And so, the Big Lie that Biden loss and Trump won continues. As usual, Trump blame it on the media for hiding the truth, that the audit actually show he won, and won easily. Cyber Ninja became part of that media last night.

7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

The former president and (apparently) leading Republican candidate for 2024 says it was rigged, as do the majority of Republican voters. If that many people are insane, as you are suggesting, then that is a huge story -- a legitimate threat to our democracy.

vlaurelio and Amiga like this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

Man, we’re still talking about the election?

this isn’t gonna convince any of the idiots

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

They need to start PAYING for their bullshit sham crap.

DD

mdrowe00, Blatz and vlaurelio like this.
  10. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

From the mojomein files...
    [​IMG]

adoo and FranchiseBlade like this.
  11. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Lol. Your narrative is absurd..I've never once supported Trump. Keep creating fiction

12. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

But but... this has been done many times in the past, and people have done much worse in the past.

mdrowe00 and fchowd0311 like this.
  13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Deckard, Rashmon and dmoneybangbang like this.
  14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You fit the profile of a Trump supporter.

Uneducated, full of machismo...

In my personal life I've met people who were like "give Trump a chance. He knows what he's doing" and 4 years later are like "lol never". Maybe it's a dense of pride that doesn't allow people to admit they judge character and competence horribly.

mdrowe00, Deckard and Rashmon like this.
  15. King1

Ok. Check my post history. Actually? Don't. You're not worth my time

16. King1

I'm uneducated. Lmao I will happily put my education against yours. Whatever you'd like to bet to the tip jar

Os Trigonum likes this.
  17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

that's a pretty obnoxious comment

TheresTheDagger and King1 like this.
  18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

No, I can only go by the words you type. I take no heed in someone's claims online unless you want to post a picture of your degrees. Please do that.

19. King1

I'm willing to do that if you bet. Account bet

20. King1

Actually 1k because you'll just create a new one because you have no integrity