1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gabby Petito murder mystery

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by LosPollosHermanos, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Gioan Baotixita

Don’t forget Jason took out many young white girls at Camp Crystal lake too.

2. edwardc

edwardc Member

I did bring it up and stand by it and will continue too if it was a black or brown person it wouldn't have made national news like this story did .
    at no point have i acted like the little trolling *itch that you are acting like . My point was proven with the link so that you lame weak game somewhere else troll.

3. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Pretty sad that a young girl's death has become a race debate

Supermac34 and tinman like this.
  4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

When did I bring a subject up like you brought up race and media then said I didn't want to talk about it when I could not handle truth

This is why we will always be in last place because we can't handle truth or too b**** to accept it. Therefore black people will always committ more total murders, not percentage, total.

We get riled up over the most meaningless **** though

Poor edwa

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@edwardc

I've been holding off talking about the murders young black men have been commiting and the coddling the media is doing to try to not bring up race all year

Thank you for opening the door

6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think people here don’t understand that large social media following is a big deal

how did Jake Paul end up getting multi million dollar fights with has been ufc people ?

Tomstro likes this.
  7. edwardc

edwardc Member

Once again you have shown your not paying attention i didn't say you brought up race i state i did and owned up to it my point was proven.You started talking about black men murderers.
    And your statement about the total murders maybe true.

8. edwardc

edwardc Member

This is the D&D their are some in here that can have a conversation about it and respect others views without calling each others *itches if that the covo you wish to have create a thread and lets have a talk.

9. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

There's so many things in this case that just beggar belief.

It's almost implausible that (whether he killed her or not, but especially if he did kill her) he would be dumb enough to drive home alone in *her* van across the country and apparently act like nothing was wrong for several days before just vanishing like ****ing Houdini. Even more implausible is that police would *let* him vanish given the circumstances.

Everything that has transpired in this case since August 26th has been either incredibly suspicious, stupid beyond belief, or some combination thereof.

I can understand panicking. I can understand hiring a lawyer. But this is all just beyond the pale.

B-Bob likes this.
  10. tinman

Supporting Member

Yes
    Told you the GARM > D&D

King1 likes this.
  11. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

12. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

for the life of me i don’t understand how they didn’t have someone watching the BF.

13. tinman

Supporting Member

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

It's true every year.

https://www.google.com/search?q=annual+homicide+rate+by+race+in+united+states&client=ms-android-cricket-us-revc&sxsrf=AOaemvKapoCBDJ-ujkgEBKH-O38NXC3w2Q:1632416043657&ei=K7FMYeTFJ4KWwbkP4sC-wAg&oq=annual+homicide+rate+by+race+in+united+states&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAM6BAgAEEc6BAgjECc6BggAEBYQHjoFCAAQhgM6BQghEKABOgUIIRCrAjoICCEQFhAdEB46BQghEJIDUKWAAViI_wJg1oYDaAFwAXgAgAHjAYgBwCeSAQYwLjIzLjWYAQCgAQHIAQjAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

According to the FBI, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 41.1%, and "Other" 3.0% in cases where the race was known. Among homicide victims in 2019 where the race was known, 54.7% were black or African-American, 42.3% were white, and 3.1% were of other races.

tinman likes this.
  15. tinman

Supporting Member

Trying hard to get ratings

16. tinman

Supporting Member

It’s a no win situation in today’s woke culture
    You can’t even put a story about a girls murder without race thrown into it

the reason why this was big was because she was a YouTuber and this generation is all about social media stars

it wasn’t because she was of a certain race

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  17. edwardc

edwardc Member

Solid numbers no doubt could be a little miss leading as of the 2019 FBI table 43 as some agencies don't provided ethnicity breakdowns but 51.3 % is too dam high for any color.

Andre0087 likes this.
  18. VanityHalfBlack

I feel you on that bro. I had no idea who she was, I don't know any youtubers or whoever is hot now on the tik tok but the story and mystery is pretty crazy though. RIP.

tinman likes this.
  19. VanityHalfBlack

True, in this climate I think everything is going to be about race now. It sucks, it's why I only watch or listen to things from the 90s like Nu-metal. and goodfellas.

King1 likes this.
  20. VanityHalfBlack

It's better to just live your life then through that social media nonsense. But then again I sound like a hypocrite since I'm on Clutchfans 24/7 lol. Guess I'm doing the same thing. I do have twitter/instagram but that's it. Only to look at boobs though.

King1 likes this.