1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gabby Petito murder mystery

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by LosPollosHermanos, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

When reality TV becomes real. The bored masses will eat up anything.

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Maybe you would like the case of black man killing a hs hispanickid on his way from an Astros game in a rage incident to make the national news.

Or a black man killing a 62 year old white lady going in the gym to make the national news.

Or black men killing a New Orleans cop and his friend in a n a popular Houston restaurant to make national news

Tomstro likes this.
  3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

We've become so de sensitized to young black men murderers and the media is so "woke" that anyone complaining about this making the national news needs to stfu

tinman and Tomstro like this.
  4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Lastly why does anyone care these murders make news. They have to make money . It's a 24 hr cycle. They spend plenty time on racial injustice

tinman and Tomstro like this.
  5. edwardc

edwardc Member

First of all let me get you on the right page about me i don't want to hear about anybody being murdered rather it be a black, white ,brown, purple or blue. That fact that i was speaking about was that there have been a lot of other people that have been missing before this young lady and they haven't made national news. https://nypost.com/2021/09/21/missi...rshadows-these-missing-persons-cases-critics/

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

As a black man I understand you don't wanna hear the truth

Tomstro likes this.
  7. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Lol.

I agree with you guys. Who cares? She’s white.

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

the police would may handled it differenly if the boyfriend was not white

9. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

oh yeah. Of course.

10. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Tomstro likes this.
  11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Let me be clear about my first post

Iwatch a lot of local news as I don't have cable. The local Houston media in an attempt at wokenes goes out of its way to not say murder suspects are black usually unfortunately at the expense of Hispanics but when it's a Hispanic they are very clear about it. iow to they say the suspects are black or Hispanic till it's clear they're black

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Nook and Os Trigonum like this.
  13. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

tinman likes this.
  14. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

True that America loves stories about pretty white women going missing. It's been going on for ages.

What amplifies this story though is that she was an influencer with a large social following, and the vlogged about this very road trip. On top of the suspicious boyfriend behavior. I don't think race plays a factor here other than the normal "America loving white women going missing" phenomenon.

Nevertheless,

if I were the boyfriend I would have left the country a long time ago. You know what you did and eventually the cops would come after you. There is no real reason to not have gone to Mexico in the 3 days he had before an arrest warrant was put on. He is either in Mexico, killed himself, or the stupid option would be to think he can hide out in Florida forever.

tinman likes this.
  15. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

cool man. that's awesome. good to hear you're black as well! that's really cool. your opinion's on racial matters are really important compared to some "others' out there.

obviously, if you are on here you have an interest in sports. perhaps you could be the voice of reason break sh*t down and be the next jason whitlock. i need to hear more about how racism barely exists and the small amount that it does it should not bring black people down ever. there are cases where people are successful that come out of poor neighborhoods with awful schools. that's really cool man, awesome!

16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Let me clarify something. This is before the suspects are apprehended so it does a disservice to everyone

17. edwardc

edwardc Member

Go back under that rock you've been hiding under.

Mr.Scarface likes this.
  18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You brought up race then acted like a b**** and say you weren't referring to race.

Now you just insulting. I can stand by my point because it's truth

The first mofo to bring the tired ass white girl missing news subject up as it was original

19. Gioan Baotixita

Young white and socially attractive is so overrated.

Nook likes this.
  20. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I think:
    a. The boyfriend did it
    b. He also killed the lesbian couple in UT
    c. His parents are covering for him
    d. He'll either kill himself or
    e. he's a big enough narcissist to think he can get away with it.

(it is sad that not every missing person gets the same media coverage as the missing pretty white girl)