1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jim Jones and the tragic story of the Jonestown Massacre?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by HardenVolumeOne, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

So do I. It'd be cool to have a 2-D animation celluloid, or cel, from one of the classic Looney Tunes or some of the other cartoons. Most of the cels used in cartoons back in the day were thrown away. That makes the surviving cels valuable collectibles. Here's an excerpt from an article in The Guardian about them as an investment, link below:

Andrew Rosario is an avid fan of Tom and Jerry animation. "I fell in love with Tom and Jerry when I was a child. I've always loved the humor and anarchy that Hanna-Barbera presented in the cartoon," he says.

It was finding out how cartoons were made that sparked his passion for animation collecting. "It's an incredible process. It starts as a pencil outline, which is then traced on to a cel. Then the artist individually hand-paints it. For every second of film you see, 25 cels have gone in to making it. I wanted a piece of that history."

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2002/jul/27/alternativeinvestment.jobsandmoney

tinman likes this.
  2. HardenVolumeOne

biden is acting like a dictator

the images of those poor haitians (who were just trying to find a better life for themselves after their president was assasinated) being "whipped" and being herded like animals over in del rio, tx terrified me and brought back images of an ugly time period in our countries history.

My cost of living was much better under trump, than it was under either obama and now biden

i dont know if i can take 3 more years of biden in the white house. I dont know, but i will try.

that 3.5 trillion dollar plan which biden is trying to push through is causing me many sleepless nights, the fact that in that plan he wants to tax us for how many miles we drive, and then give amnesty to all illegals. I dont want to be forced to drive electric cars. i dont want to feel like im in nazi germany( where it feels like my entire life is under watch by the united states govenment)

#22 HardenVolumeOne, Sep 22, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Like there's no way this isn't someone like DD who created an account just to make Trumpers look at dumb as possible is it?

JuanValdez, Andre0087 and Deckard like this.
  4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

What do you think of these statements?

"There is support at the White House and in Congress to raise the gas tax."

ETA

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House on Wednesday praised an experimental program in Oregon that charges a mileage tax to volunteer drivers,"

5. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

If you're ever in the LA/Orange County area...go to the Chuck Jones Gallery. It's amazing for people that loved Looney Toons and anything else he did.

Deckard likes this.
  6. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Mmmmm....dat's some good Q theory

[​IMG]

7. HardenVolumeOne

i dont know what crazy policy and idea leftist will come up with next, but i know for sure it wont be a policy thats aimed at helping improve the lives of african americans

8. HardenVolumeOne

nope i voted for obama twice, and then voted for trump both times after

Fact is democrats will do nothing for african-americans, they only need and want for us to be the permanent buffer underclass for every other social groups advancements in this country. Whether thats cops stopping black people more on traffic stops( to be basically pay for law forcement), filling the school to prison pipeline and basically funding their abortion clinics.

I know this is gonna sound crazy but I feel like african americans who are still voting democrat, are flat out brainwashed by cable news programming(as i used to be once upon a time). My first time being of legal age to vote was ironically when obama first term.

Not long after I slowly became frustrated with obama's constant criticism of african americans, and seeing him pass legislation for illegals, to then making same sex marriages legal. I felt my religion was attacked. Thats why i have made it my duty to learn gematria( which is the ancient practice of codding letters and numbers) and learn about who really is controlling the images we are seeing on tv every day and night.

I dont trust anyone who votes democrat, no matter the race. All i can do is pray for them.

I learned over time that it was in fact the kkk that founded the democrats, at a time when african americans especially in the south were morally conservative. It wasnt until Lyndon Baines Johnson's welfare reform act in 1964 and integration did the black community start to decline. Before we were tricked into practicing liberalism. African americans had the lowest out of wedlock birth rate in this country. We had our own business and churches( that ironically enough were burned down from time to time by white terrorist democrat kkk members)

Believe it or not It was actually white america who was suffering from out of wedlock birth rates at the time many african americans were thriving in this country. So I have taken it upon my duty to try and educate as many young african americans about the value of being a free-thinker and to always observe both sides of an argument no matter how crazy the other argument appears to be by leftist. Make the best decision for you and you only

Im terrified of joe biden, those images of the haitians being treated like cattle triggered my anxiety. And it only furthered my belief of democrats being way worse for black people than the democrats.

Their are so many people on social media who think like myself and have bigger platforms like brandon tatum, anthony brian logan, the hodgetwins, and candace owens. These are the type of people who make me feel like we as african americans have a chance to fix the negative image that democrats have had us portrayed as for so many years due to that 1964 welfare reform act.

Next up would be destroying hip hop( and most importantly mumble rap). Havent you noticed that these jewish execs never have white people performing that kind of mumble rap nonsense. ATL's David Banner said this years ago," that these execs are having white rappers make decent hiphop, and are purposely signing black kids in urban communities that do drill music and highlight that type of music as art( when its literal poison). Thats real racism

9. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

one of my friends was telling me there's a conspiracy theory that blames the clintons for kobe crash

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

OP’s IQ is outrageously low

your trolling is getting old

Andre0087 likes this.
  11. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

You must have missed my question to you..

What do you think of these statements?

"There is support at the White House and in Congress to raise the gas tax."

ETA

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House on Wednesday praised an experimental program in Oregon that charges a mileage tax to volunteer drivers,"

12. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

You do know that one party is trying to get voting rights expanded while another party literally targets predominantly African American areas to have their votes thrown out right? You can't be THAT stupid can you? Most Republicans at least admit that much by now.

I cannot believe I have to even say this but voting is power in a Democracy. If you have politicians in power that need votes to get elected, they tend to work to improve the lives of those people they need to come out in vote for them. That's kind of how the system works.

You've said alot of stupid here in the past couple days but this one might just take the cake. You sir... are either a bad troll or a complete moron. Sorry, but have to be honest here.

VooDooPope likes this.
  13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

If each jab was worth a PS5, he'd be on top of that game while cryin that Biden aint making it more available for the poor.

Probably owns top shelf boxes of the finest wine.

Doncha no u git wut u pay 4???

14. Aware

Aware Member

Only Jim Jones we acknowledge around these parts

15. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I'm 100% sure he's both.

16. Fantasma Negro

I blame the puppets