1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is the Trump Coup underway?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Gioan Baotixita

Lol. You must be getting old. I don’t know, even though Doo Doo head is the current president he seems like a fake to me. It’s like buying a Chinese knock off Louis Vuitton.

2. Gioan Baotixita

I really don’t understand what you’re trying to say.

3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You are a troll, with all respect due. You joined Clutchfans to do just what you are doing now, here in D&D. In all likelihood, you are a former member who was banned, in my humble opinion, who has now wormed his way “back in.” You either know that you are spreading lies and are doing it deliberately, or in possession of such diminished faculties that you are a “true believer” of bizarre conspiracy theories that an intelligent 10 year old would dismiss out of hand. In my opinion, it is the former, not the latter.

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

They do share a birthday. They are both delusional. They do both talk about Vietnam. They are both blowhards who believe conspiracy theories. One of them did actually contribute money to the site before cowardly slinking away. The other hasn't....

5. bobrek

So you agree that Biden is the legitimate President and Trump lost the 2020 election.

6. Gioan Baotixita

So you don’t think America is going up in flames?

7. Gioan Baotixita

I don’t know. I can’t wrap my head around the fact that booger brains just sat in his basements and collected over 81 millions votes?
    Would you please explain to me and my simple mind how he did that?

8. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

We already knew all this stuff. Maybe we've got a little more evidence amassed now, but we knew it while it was happening. Do you think saying it more is going to make a difference?

9. Gioan Baotixita

I will give this site something something, wasn’t planned to hang around that long because the tribalism in here is too strong.
    When you said sharing a birthday, do you count the years too?
    When you called me delusional, is that a compliment?

I’ve been thinking about relocating to the St Pete areas, any tips? Think about it, we could be neighbors. I could treat you to some banh mi and some iced coffee.

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

We'll help you out with tips on your alternate account. Just post in that one and it'll be all gravy.

11. Gioan Baotixita

What account is that?
    Do you have an alt account?

12. fchowd0311

No I don't. Don't feel the need to have one like you do. Please don't ask me what compells someone to have an alt account. That's something you would know and not me.

13. bobrek

Anyone who thinks Biden didn't win the election is delusional.

VooDooPope likes this.
  14. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

it is possible to think more in terms of Trump losing the election than Biden winning the election. just saying.

15. fchowd0311

Why yes, Biden's victory has more to do with how horrible his opponent was than anything to do with Biden the man himself.

But he still won and Trump lost.

VooDooPope and Os Trigonum like this.
  16. Gioan Baotixita

I don’t believe you. Can you prove it that you don’t have an alt account? How do we know that you’re not running around here posting under another name? You accusing me of having one so I can do the same to you.

17. fchowd0311

Can you point to an alt account that uses similar diction and sentence structure with the same general points?

18. Gioan Baotixita

Many millions think that Biden did not win the election. You still haven’t explained to me how he got all those votes by hiding in his bunker.

It had never been done before with good reasons. Winning a political office is difficult, let alone the presidency. Lincoln had failed many times before he succeeded and he was working his butt off the whole time.

Ron Paul had been trying his entire lifetime and never even got close to take a sniff.

Your girl Hillary was trying her hardest, losing her health, her voice and her sanity and failed miserably.

Hell, even Biden had tried many times and failed until this past elections .

I’m not buying it, there is no way in hell you could convince me that he was elected fair and square by staying home.

19. Gioan Baotixita

It does not matter, you can make up an entire different persona. The only thing you cannot fake is the entire culture and language which in this case applied to me.

20. bobrek

Oh...i agree. Trump would have won in a landslide had he displayed empathy and leadership during the pandemic. It was his to win and he lost.

Os Trigonum likes this.