1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jim Jones and the tragic story of the Jonestown Massacre?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by HardenVolumeOne, Sep 21, 2021.

1. HardenVolumeOne

is history repeating itself with this administration

I dont consider myself an anti-vaxxer, but the fact that biden and the american government is trying to bribe us to take the jab makes me more and more skeptical. Once again I AM NOT AN ANTI-VAXXER. Im just shocked at how similar that jonestown massacre is to biden mandating the vaccine.

Those poor people had no idea that the kool-aid was spiked with cyanide. Just like nobody knows the long term affects of this vaccine. The fact that he is mandating it, is ****ing terrifying to me

Also vaccination rates among blacks, latinos and asians still remain low in comparison to the white majority. I truly believe that its because minorities who had to fight for everything they earned in this country, Just refuse to believe in anything in this country called america is FREE. We have never recieved anything in this country free. My entire family is vaccinated, but my parents are really old and watch nothing but cnn/msnbc all day.

Joe Biden is really starting to sound like a damn dictator.

The more he adds little bribes for us to take the vaccine the more im not even gonna consider it.

2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. HardenVolumeOne

also has anybody played far cry 5.

The more i read about this tragedy, the more im convinced that ubisoft was trying imitate this story.

4. HTM

HTM Member

It is amazing the things people find themselves believing... Branch Davidians, Peoples Temple, Heaven's gate, Mormons, Qanon.... etc... etc... What is even more amazing is how many people are so naive/gullible that they fall for this stuff and they are otherwise very intelligent... it is remarkable.

ryan_98 likes this.
  5. HardenVolumeOne

this man is insane,

go get vaccinated, "its FREE, and cost you nothing." Everybody is different joe, we dont know how peoples bodies will react to this vaccine and its side effects up until about 5 years from now

6. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

How does the GEMATRIA compare between the two?

Xerobull and ryan_98 like this.
  7. HardenVolumeOne

i just posted in the gematria thread over in the hangout..

8. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

You are ****ING IDIOT.

You probably are vaccinated and somehow get pleasure of people dying when they don't have to.

seemoreroyals likes this.
  9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You are certifiably looney, dude.

[​IMG]

10. HardenVolumeOne

im not vaccinated.. my family is tho

11. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

It amazes me people are so stupid. "let's not take the "cure" that could end the pandemic.". SO STUPID.

12. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We do know how people's bodies will react. This is the largest sample size testing ever done.

13. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

trumpers accusing others of being cult members is always good for a chuckle.

VooDooPope, Newlin, IBTL and 4 others like this.
  14. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

15. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

He's an ignorant sad pathetic son of a b****...getting tired of bypassing his posts.

16. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Take the vaccine. You don't know the long-term health effects from having COVID-19. You don't know the long-term health effects of the treatments given for COVID-19. You don't know the long-term health effects of 95% of what is going on in your life. But the reality is, long-term health complications from vaccines are seen early on. They do not randomly appear 10 years down the road. Long-term health problems that develop over long periods of time are caused by continued exposure to something.

ryan_98 likes this.
  17. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i love Looney Tunes! Road Runner, Bugs, Speedy Gonzalez, Pepe Le Pew

Deckard likes this.
  18. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Why are you including "and asians"? What's your source for that? That doesn't look right.

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-cov...data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-race-ethnicity/

In nearly all reporting states, the share of vaccinations among Asian people was similar to or higher than their shares of cases, deaths, and total population. For example, in Hawaii, 52% of vaccinations have been received by Asian people, which is higher than their share of the total population (40%) and their shares of cases and deaths (both at 44%).

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  19. ryan_98

ryan_98 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'll applaud your attempt at using historical events to compare modern day events. Past performance can predict future results.

But, you get failed in making any sort of coherent connection. How is Jim Jones and the Jonestown tragedy related to a Presidential message pushing a generally healthy solution? Do you believe these vaccines are loaded with some sort of a ticking timebomb slow release cyanide? Do you believe Biden supporters are ready to die for him?

If I were you, I'd be more concerned with the President saying we're in a new era of U.S. diplomacy than pushing the vaccines.

20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member