1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I apologize UH.....

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by hlmbasketball, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Poloshirtbandit

No, but I also didn't expect 31 unanswered points.

That game was very winnable.

2. GOOGOOMECHUCK

GOOGOOMECHUCK Member

Pics?

3. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

Aware, tinman and GOOGOOMECHUCK like this.
  4. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

Yes, they should have beat Tech but you aren't beating anyone worth a **** when your QB throws 4 picks. Tune is the biggest issue with this team. It seems like Dana is ultra conservative in his play calling now and I have to assume its cause Tune is a ****ing turnover machine.

This was the 4th game Tune has thrown 4 picks in his 18 career starts. Its beyond idiotic that we don't have anyone better or that Dana is too damn stubborn to bench Tune at this point.

DonnyMost and Fulgore like this.
  5. the shark

the shark Member

Yes all TRUE!!

I could tell you countless other things he did as well and the numerous lies he told people at UH (the people who gave him his 1st head coaching opportunity).

We tried to warn UT fans what they were getting but why would they want to listen (maybe too arrogant to listen).

6. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

No one would fault him if he left to a top 15 type job but don't be an arse on the way out the door.

vince likes this.
  7. the shark

the shark Member

EXACTLY!!