1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

My big question is who careess???? I was a huge harden fan but he chose to leave Houston and he left without winning anything. So I personally don't care if he wins or doesn't, not do I care to classify his career in Houston. He is just some dude that I choose to ignore just like we were just some base that he peaces out.

LosPollosHermanos and tycoonchip like this.
  2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I'm not in this thread that much, not an Only or a Hater. I didn't know that was happening.

3. Juxtaposed Jolt

I'm not one or the other, either - nor do I care about one or the other.

It's just dumb when someone claims to be something, but in the same breath, says something that would suggest the complete opposite, which is what that user pretty much does every time. That's like saying "I love the Rockets and have been a lifelong fan!" and then proceeding to type a 25-page essay on why the Rockets as a franchise, should dissolve.

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. HP3

HP3 Member

I'd like to call into question the "Harden only" thing. Because being called "Harden only" implies crapping on the Rockets and only caring about Harden and thats not true. I dont know one person who still likes Harden but craps on the Rockets.

5. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Really it was good times but it’s time to move on. Harden, Morey, CP3 & D’Antoni have. It’s the Stone Age now.

HP3 likes this.
  6. Salvy

Salvy Member

LMAO what facts? Hey @DreamShook looks like we are the true Harden fans, these dudes here never gave Harden a chance because it was too hard..... Damn...

7. Salvy

Salvy Member

For the record, I'm a Rockets only fan....

8. swakid8

swakid8 Member

At some point, folks need to just stop making excuses for him. He came up short for the Rockets when he was needed to get buckets. It’s all good, hopefully KD will carry him to a chip with the Nets.

Jalen Green OnlyFan and Salvy like this.
  9. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

You are awesome dude. Can’t believe some of these clowns are rooting for Harden over their own team

VickMackey and Salvy like this.
  10. Jalen Green OnlyFan

Jalen Green is a rocket while James Harden isn't anymore.

JG>JH

VickMackey and Salvy like this.
  11. Salvy

Salvy Member

Well KD is gonna have to carry him since refs somehow alter Harden's shots..... Especially in crucial playoff moments...

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. Salvy

Salvy Member

No, you are awesome! In all honesty, while I don't wish Harden bad I sincerely don't care... Same with Giannis or LeBron.... None of these dudes play for Houston... Its easy to see Harden's flaws when he is no longer with your team, some people just can't get over their honeymoon period with him. Still wont accept him for what he truly is and will blame everything else for his flaws except him....

RKREBORN, VickMackey and tycoonchip like this.
  13. HardenVolumeOne

nba fans are fans of players not teams

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Naw, I was foolish to think I knew the politics of this thread. I stand by what I said about Harden. I apologize for calling @Reeko a Harden Only. My bad Rockets fans. Leave me out of it, this thread is weird.

my bad.

hakeem94 and Salvy like this.
  15. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

You are on the wrong website then, buddy.

16. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

Not even

17. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

Same

RKREBORN and Salvy like this.
  18. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

The **** you circle jerk with dudes who say they are boycotting the rockets every day on here

DCkid and Salvy like this.
  19. Salvy

Salvy Member

The Harden obsessed turned on him today! Now its pretty much Harden is just a rotational player who was never going to beat GSW because its hard.... Their excuses finally caught up to them and are now arguing against Harden... Cant make this up man....

20. Mr Chuck Norris

Ariza went 0-12 in game 7