1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D&D Coronavirus thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 23, 2020.

1. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Are you suggesting they discriminated against her because of her gender or color of her skin?

You have to love it when a conservative like her gets riled up for the very fundamentals that she supports. :eek:

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

[​IMG]

meanwhile OKC ER packed with people taking the wrong forms Ivermectin... it’s almost like it’s important for people to stress there are safe human forms and not pretend like star celebrities are taking horse medication

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

PSA: The best way to play Russian Roulette is with smaller caliber bullets, because knowing is half the battle

4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

People shouldn’t eat tide pods, I don’t know how many studies have been done but it seems like people shouldn’t be taking that drug to treat Covid, people should definitely get the vaccine, people should wear mask, and people shouldn’t lie and say Rogan is taking a horse drug when he has millions of fans who could imitate him.

Even if you masterbate to idiots OD’ing on horse meds, they are clogging up hospitals which harms others. I don’t see the logic behind lying to people and pretending Rogan took the horse form when he took the safe human form.

tldr more memes, links, and rage posts saying I’m anti vaccine or something plz sam

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I'll never apologize for laughing at MAGA ****wads for taking emu dewormer and ******** their brains out instead of getting vaccinated.

Literally never b****. Come up and kill me on this hill!

ThatBoyNick likes this.
  6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

let it out big boi

7. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

8. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Gosh, I wonder why that might be.

FrontRunner and mdrowe00 like this.
  9. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Great! Seems like people now freaked out after seeing the havoc this virus is causing and are now getting the vaccine. Thanks for the info @Commodore

B-Bob and mdrowe00 like this.
  10. cdastros

cdastros Member

11. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just pointing out how Abbott, Paxton, Patrick and a majority of the TX state legislature is simultaneously arguing for body autonomy and saying that somethings are more important than life while also passing legislation against body autonomy on the basis that nothing is more important than "life"..

peleincubus, mdrowe00, B-Bob and 2 others like this.
  12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

***** getting crazy again short on beds. I don't understand these people

B-Bob likes this.
  13. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Major inconsistency on bodily autonomy

There isn't an underlying ideology or logic here, it's simply culture moves.

14. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

What point did you think you were proving?

15. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

16. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...I thought the whole point of taking this horse laxative was because of freedom of choice, and to prevent the government from sticking a tracking device in your body...

...all over some made-up Chinese disease that they worked in concert with the aliens to spread, and who secretly paid the Jews off to keep them from using their space lasers to stop them...

...or something.

...And maybe just to give Joe Rogan some cover here (because in all honesty, he's always been a bit of a goof)...

...I think he believes now by about 95% that the moon landing wasn't faked. After about 20 or so years of promoting stories that he believed it was.

The problem now is that Rogan's got enough money to do goofy **** in public and survive it, whereas the bulk of his audience doesn't...

...can't say for certain, in this instance, if that's an entirely bad thing all told just yet. The body count's still coming in...;)

FrontRunner likes this.
  17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Wtf, somehow someway, some people made this anti-parasitic anti-lice drug, known for curing river blindness into the reason they became temporarily blind

Whatever doctor who's writing scripts for off label use should be noted and re-evaluated for their licences by performing a largely uncoordinated and biased "clinical study"
    https://www.insider.com/oklahomas-e...d-with-people-overdosing-on-ivermectin-2021-9
    • An ER doctor in Oklahoma said rural hospitals were clogged with people overdosing on ivermectin.
    • Jason McElyea said the bed shortage was so severe that gunshot victims had to wait to be treated.
    • McElyea said people were reporting vision loss after overdosing on the deworming drug.

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

if u start taking random drugs because u heard on FB or from Bubba down at the bar that it helps, then I’m sorry, your IQ is in the negatives

ElPigto likes this.
  19. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Natural Selection at work.