1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tilman Fertitta: Finally an owner who cares

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Salvy, Aug 25, 2021.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

ARRESTED!

2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Who keeps letting these hard-core criminals on bonds? Hold that Judge accountable

fattz, Tfor3, Uprising and 3 others like this.
  3. DonatelloLimestone

Its hard to understand for any case of violent crime why we would let em out

how about we quit the petty **** that takes all our resources for non violent crimes and focus on violent criminals first and foremost.
    Beyond me why thats just not a hardline when someone gets violent or has a pattern of it, those are the dangers to society not the idiot teen smoking weed or what not and sadly non violent drug offenders make a significant portion of the jailed...and biden stands still as he asks for compassion for his criminal son beau, Trump stood still when the economic reasons beyond are there, obama as well didn't extend the luxuries he had of doing that and still being able to reach his potential, as did bush, clinton... We need better reps and not the ones made for the **** show wwe stuff in Cnn/Fox

Salvy likes this.
  4. conquistador#11

You sell some weed who cares. Hustling outside to feed your daughter, whatever you shouldn't do hard time for that.

But then you have an aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Common sense that a Bond should be much harder, near impossible to obtain for these people not the other way around.
    Ok now I guess this thread will be moving to the D&D.

5. roslolian

roslolian Member

So you think he should keep the fact that he announced a bounty a secret?

If somebody does something good I dont care if they promote it. Talk is cheap, the important thing is they took action which is always 100x better than everyone else who did nothing.

6. Salvy

Salvy Member

Nah, they wanted Tilman to keep it a secret so no one would call in but hey at least Tilman doesn't get any credit... That be an absolute tragedy... Tilman getting credit for anything...

roslolian likes this.
  7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

8. DonatelloLimestone

Lol, I give Stone credit for this find. Why? Bc a undrafted or late 2nd rounder and finding this gem. Stone is impressing in the draft on the final calls.
    But these dear leaders, is there any owner in the world ...more importantly, are their any fan boys that give credit in the nba for 1.6 million dollar contract? You have to fill out hte roster, even if tate didn't play a single second, you can keep that contract on the books and most contenderes will even cut contracts like that or eat em just to give a shot

Literally the league minimum for vets is a million over what we pay tate and tate is good, hes getting paid the absolute minimum allowed by the nba of a player whose played 2 years.

I'm going to stop with the logic and just sing praise to an owner because i know salvy is going to get but hurt we didn't give his daddy credit for this and he'll make another post demanding praise. you came inthis board 2009, the les china years...I'm suspecting this guys from china...why? I don't know the dear leader mentality is strong in this one. spends his time justfying cost savings evne when the owner says hes in the wrong. Thats real Landrys Fandom right there. Screw whats best for the rockets as a team, worship the owner...shut up and listen changed your life eh?;)[​IMG]

Little Bit likes this.
  9. DonatelloLimestone

[​IMG]

a lot of different takes, We're gonna make this work @Salvy ...Go Rockets.

hakeem94 and Salvy like this.
  10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

your posts are much better when you talk less!

Salvy and Deckard like this.
  11. DonatelloLimestone

i hear ya, there some people who want to analyze our team in depth, understand the why and not a superficial espn type sensation one hit wonder....I do, thats why I don't do it on twitter where thats for. here obviously its a mixed bag bc we all come specifically for rockets community. And yes, I realize memes and one liners will be way way more popular, they just don't get me that interested, but occaisionally you guys inspire me like the post above. lol glad you enjoyed.

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

see? you did it again!
    [​IMG]

13. DonatelloLimestone

lol, like i said, reason I'm not on twitter with the word limits and the superficial takes. but I did get on CF as a nice outlet in a tough year to get back some of that talking **** and discussing with rockets fans and there are a few posters who are honestly really knowlegable and I enjoyed their insight, some dudes are funny, in the end do what ya want. I don't proof read or even correct simple spelling errors, i just get my disappoitned or therapy with the rants and it also weeds out the guys with twitter attention spans. Lol, in the end, enjoy it how ya want or don't enjoy it at all;) its a big site.

hakeem94 likes this.
  14. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

15. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Side note, relevant to Tilman. Apparently the Big12 is hesitant to consider UH because of Tillman’s past comments regarding the 2016 realignment discussion when he suggested the Big12 and Texas was scared to compete against Houston.

16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I'm glad Fertitta made the gesture in an effort to catch the guy. Not only that murderer, but others who commit violent acts in the future against those who have a job that most of us wouldn't dream of taking on. It is meaningful not only for HPD, but for the family and friends of the murdered officer. I still don't like Tilman at all, but I really like what he did. The two are not mutually exclusive.

17. varughese.arun

Boss move by Tillman. Just bought HPD

FrontRunner and hakeem94 like this.
  18. GOOGOOMECHUCK

GOOGOOMECHUCK Member

devils

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

20. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Patrick? lol