1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets, Danuel House engaged in extension talks?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, Aug 20, 2021.

1. hakeemthagreat

The whole purpose of last year was to tank lol. Even when Wall was at his best, he'd still sit out 3-4 games at a time. Us losing was a FANTASTIC thing for us. You're trying 2 spin it but everyone knew we were tanking. Harden quitting benefited everybody but him this time

2. hakeemthagreat

If simply getting to the post season, just to have your star player throw in the towel every year is a accomplishment, then youre a idiot fan. Nothing else here

3. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

Oh no . we suck again!

4. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Not until we started losing. Even after harden left, we went on a 6 game win streak and were beginning to click. Once Wood went down, it all came down. Sure, we knew that we were nowhere near as good without harden, but 27~ teams don’t have a player of hardens caliber. Should they just give up before every season even begins?

clos4life, Invisible Fan and hakeem94 like this.
  5. amaru

amaru Member

Bitter fan logic: Harden hurt my feelings so he sucks! I don’t care if it’s not true! It makes me feel better!

^This is also bitter baby mama logic. The person who left sucks and you are better off without them………yet you can’t stop thinking/talking about them lol

6. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

There is a reason they’re called fans — short for fanatics.

clos4life, amaru and hakeem94 like this.
  7. hakeemthagreat

Again, if we wanted 2 win Wall wouldn't be sitting out multiple games at a time. The reason hes on the team is because he's the perfect player to tank behind. Same thing with Cousins. They're players you acquire when your not trying to win games. Idiot posters saying"look at how bad we were without Harden last year" are dumb without mentioning how bad we were tanking

csc177 and hakeem94 like this.
  8. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

My guess is this has to do with Stone shopping the SF free agent market and then the analytics folks showing them how House compares. I know we all think House is nothing special but knowing what players that do what he kinda does are getting paid… I sort of understand it. I’d still prefer more minutes for Green, Christopher etc. and some cracks taken at G League 3 and D wings so they could maybe find a Covington type like Philly did when they were tanking.

Easy likes this.
  9. amaru

amaru Member

You’re right. It’s still hilarious though lol.

Kevooooo likes this.
  10. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Harden's squads wasn't good enough to win the championship when he was here. You have to be an idiot fan to not realize this. The Rockets lost to superior teams. It still doesn't excuse the franchise for winning 1 playoff series in 15 years. They have to build a winner.

#210 TEXNIFICENT, Aug 25, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
  11. YOLO

YOLO Member

Can't wait to see the updated beach photo as time goes by

hakeem94 and D-rock like this.
  12. cmlmel77

cmlmel77 Up all Night Watching Houston Sports

the ignore function makes these exchanges really weird. It looks like @Nook arguing with the air … then I have to figure out which moron who I’ve ignored he is arguing with. I got this one right.

D-rock likes this.
  13. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I would be so screwed. I hate the beach. The other players would be like, "I'm trying to bond with Williamson, but he's being so negative and always complaining about sunburn and how sand gets into everything!"

hakeem94, D-rock and Deckard like this.
  14. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Jalen Green staring Danuel House wearing number 4 is not bonding.

15. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

It would be a great feeling if the Rockets release Danuel House Jr. in the Bahamas.

On the Airplane ride back Jalen Green can post his number 4 Jersey on Instagram.

hakeem94 likes this.
  16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

House can hardly say the number has brought him luck.

DeBeards likes this.
  17. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Sucks the Rockets have to travel all the way to the Bahamas for a decent practice facility.

18. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I see what you did there.

19. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Danuel House Jr more likely stalking girls on the beach.

20. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Maybe this is being misreported and he’s actually just discussing getting hair extensions for next season.

DeBeards, hakeem94 and Swapshop like this.