1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biden is no joke; will vote for him again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Mummywrap

Mummywrap Member

I'll translate!!

I'm a poor broke ass that can't pay tiny gambling debts so I had to resort to making an entire new persona to spout my garbage.

I accidentally left my birthday viewable and now I'm caught. I hope these people believe me when I say it's just a coincidence.

I mentioned a few days ago that I knew a few members wished harm on my hero, the one term two times impeached ex pres when he caught Covid. Then I outwitted them all when I said it was an assumption, otherwise it would be obvious I was a member at that time.

I live in Florida and just stumbled upon this particular section of the forum and only post here.

I hope these people buy this story because if they don't I'll challenge them to meet me in Florida for fisticuffs.

Nook, Yung-T, mtbrays and 8 others like this.
  2. Gioan Baotixita

Lol. Come on man, can the general converse in the difficult Vietnamese language like I can? You can make up a whole new indenity, persona, but you can’t be fluent in another language just like that. What I type, came straight out of my head without the aids of a Google translation and you know Google translation is whacked anyway, full of mistakes.

I asked you guys again, did the general give any hints while he was here for nearly 18 years that he’s a Vietnamese? Lol

3. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

4. Gioan Baotixita

So if his wife happened to be Vietnamese, do you think he can have command of the language, one as difficult as Vietnamese? I know plenty of non Viet and even the Viet that were born here tried to speak it and still could not overcome the difficulties in pronunciation. I speak it perfectly. And the general is not the first one who married to a Vietnamese. Ever heard of the term Amerasians, these are the offsprings of Americans married to Vietnamese. There are so many, I lost count the last time I’ve checked.

Try again. Lol, I like you more and more, keep them coming.

Isn’t the general a white guy that can dunk. Lol again

5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

This is cool

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  6. King1

King1 Contributing Member

DVauthrin, Nook, Jayzers_100 and 3 others like this.
  7. King1

Pay your bets.

DVauthrin, Yung-T, VooDooPope and 2 others like this.
  8. dmoneybangbang

9. Gioan Baotixita

So, did this POS intentionally bail out of Afghanistan to allow his Chinese masters to exploit mining precious metals in Afghanistan so they can further exploit their control of technology and electronic car batteries, ?

10. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

DVauthrin, dmoneybangbang and Yung-T like this.
  11. Gioan Baotixita

Try harder brah, getting a little stale.

12. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

afganistan.PNG

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

This is getting really pathetic.

14. King1

At this point there's no point in even responding. This is one of the most pitiful things I've seen om this board (and that's saying a lot)

Nook, Jayzers_100, Yung-T and 4 others like this.
  15. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

16. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's stuff like this that really bothers me. There was plenty of evidence that this was going to happen. I can understand making a wrong call but would like to here Biden owning up to that.

Yung-T likes this.
  17. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Do I think Biden is great? Not at all.

Is he better than Sanders? Yes.

Is he better than Trump? Hell Ya!

Will I vote for him again if it is him and Trump in 2024? absolutely.

DVauthrin, dmoneybangbang and B-Bob like this.
  18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

2021: we should wait another year to make sure the process is more stable
    2022: we should wait another year to make sure the process is more stable
    2023: we should wait another year to make sure the process is more stable
    2024: we should wait another year to make sure the process is more stable
    2025: we should wait another year to make sure the process is more stable
    2026: we should wait another year to make sure the process is more stable
    2027: we should wait another year to make sure the process is more stable

19. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Saying something is unavoidable (he's completely right btw) is not the same as saying "I don't take responsibility". Biden was quite clear in his address that he owns this decision and stands by it, which is refreshing to hear from a President (or any politician) to say the least.

20. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

So, despite your bluster, you are agreeing with me. Typical.
    Money? You think they can't afford gas? And you are calling ME dumb?! As for the rest, no...but your statement is saying we left them F18's...and apparently you think that was a good thing?

Functional military threat to us? No. Safe haven for terrorists? Yes. Although that was going to happen regardless.

This seems to be Biden's thinking too (and he thought the same in Vietnam. Your stance then is basically F U to anyone that helps us. Yes, that's a GREAT message to get out, ain't it? That will help build future alliances and good will with others, when we need similar help again. Good point!

First, it would be nice if you can make up your mind. Above, they weren't allies, now they are. Which is it?
    Our credibility ALREADY seriously damaged. Likely future German chanchellor said this is the largest NATO debacle...ever.
    Yes, we will see how successful that is. Maybe everybody does get out. That depends completely on the Taliban at this point. You comfortable with that? You think even BEING in that position is a good thing, and indicates this was well

Fighting requires two parties. They attacked, and the Afghan army fled. Had we done this later, or provided air support, that might not have happened, and certainly wouldn't have happened so quickly. Why didn't/couldn't we? Because Biden and State Department overrode the military's recommendation on leaving Bagram last, and instead left it very early on. Just one of the many HUGE errors in planning this.

As for the evacuation, can't really say there were 'errors in planning'. That implies there WAS planning for that, and clearly there wasn't. You can clearly see that and they are saying as much in their press conferences They are just now starting to process visas and arrange for transport. Well, that's step 1..and they are just starting that now. Meaning they hadn't planned for any of it previously.

Which gets back to one of the ways in which this ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT ANY QUESION could have been better planned, and executed. First, just planning the evacuation AT ALL would have been a MASSIVE improvement.

Please do share where I mentioned Trump at all in this. Heck, I didn't even mention Biden. Although, yes, he would have. ANYBODY would have. Not planning for the evacuation was dereliction of duty. So, anyone that actually performed their job would have done better.

But, by all means, please continue thinking that leaving over 10,000 Americans behind enemy lines, at the COMPLETE mercy of the Taliban is a great and wonderful thing. Same for leaving those who helped us behind, to die. That doesn't reflect poorly on anyone but you. And on those who were involved in this fiasco.