1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Summer League 2021 Game 3

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swakid8, Aug 12, 2021.

1. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Man, I would be kind of upset if I was a raptors fan. Barnes doesn't look like a top 5 prospect to me.

2. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

And Christopher will happily take ALL of them lol

3. ballgame

ballgame Member

You saw that game. Trust me, NO one else was going ti score, outside of those two

Dankstronaut likes this.
  4. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Is there a Summer League Championship?

5. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

If he doesn't...

ANTHONY LAMB WILL

Joe Rocket likes this.
  6. Aware

Aware Member

Enjoy Edinburg, Christopher

CriscoKidd likes this.
  7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Yeah.

8. Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut Member

This is a trend thats been happening here in Japan for awhile. I never understand it myself, don't guys just put things in their pockets?

9. rfrocket

rfrocket Member

It's gonna be interesting.
    Just like Jalen will be compared to Cade, especially by Detroit fans, likewise will Barnes be compared to Suggs, especially by Raptor fans.

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

11. Jalen Green OnlyFan

I’m wondering if the raptors are a little too full of themselves after all the player development compliments they’ve gotten.

I would’ve gone Suggs. We’ll see if their Barnes project pick bears fruit in a few years

Drift Monkey and xtruroyaltyx like this.
  12. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

Hope this guy doesn't have a ticker problem.

13. j@amc

j@amc Member

Once Garuba's body clock overcomes jet lag, he'll look better.

I guess the coaches can draw up a few more plays for the next game besides watching Jalen do his thing.

ApacheWarrior likes this.
  14. Juxtaposed Jolt

Honestly, I've seen enough from Green. This isn't the lineup he's going to be playing with anyway. Just sit him for the rest of the SL imo.

15. Sengun

Sengun Member

Tough game. :(
    Goodnight me.
    Good evening you.

Drift Monkey, hakeem94 and slothy420 like this.
  16. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

18. HardenVolumeOne

bro im not into gematria and stuff like that.. but josh christopher shot 4/18 which is the area code for the home arena in which the raptors( the team they played tonight) play their home games. James Harden would have a lot of 2/13 from 3 point shooting nights which was the area code for los angeles. Also kawhi and paul george wear jersey #2 and #13 which comes out to 213( and that is the area code for los angeles). Prior to last year anthony davis wore jersey # 3 and Lebron wore #23.. the number 323( is also an area code for los angeles)

and jalen green scored 13.. and left with a scripted injury.. maybe he is officially the new 13 in houston

and this is after the rockets scored 111 againist the pistons( the team in which harden made his rockets debut) and jalen green went 10/11 from the line( take out the zero and its 111 just like the total amount of points scored)

fun fact james harden was traded to the nets on 1/13.. tyler herro( the player who the heat would not include in a james harden trade) was draft round 1 pick 13.. or 113.. same as kobe and devin booker

as for baseball i knew the astros were gonna win the 2017 world series because that was the year the historic flood happened in houston, and the historic fires happened in los angeles.. WATER BEATS FIRE.. SIMPLE.. also its weird that the name of the pitcher the astros faced in their first home game back in houston was mets pitcher matt HARVEY.. ironic huh

if i knew how to place bets i would probably lose some bets, but would win a lot more often times because i can often time predict the outcome of these games just by looking at how many losses and wins a team has.

19. eman

eman Contributing Member

Little concerned about some of the stuff we saw tonight. Teaching opportunity, I hope.

fattz likes this.
  20. TriumVirate

TriumVirate Member

Sit Jalen. He’ll learn more playing in the NBA. We should run the offense through Alpi now like Denver does with Jokic.