1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NY Post] Cuomo refuses to resign, denies allegations in explosive AG report

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Dairy Ashford, Aug 3, 2021.

1. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Trump playbook.

DD

3. Gioan Baotixita

Hello, nice to meet you too;). Are we still allowed our own opinions or do we have to join the liberal circle jerks in here?

#83 Gioan Baotixita, Aug 4, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
  4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

No you aren't allowed.

Why do right wing trolls confuse criticism of their views equivalent to their speech being surpressed?

Nook and IBTL like this.
  5. Gioan Baotixita

Tish James is the one who goes after the "Love Gov" the most and she's as far left as you can go. That's why I'm not feeling the fake outrage in here. If it was someone from the right calling out Cuomo and you guys agreed that he is a POS and he must go, then I can at least see the sincerity in the deed. If I was Cuomo, I ain't going anywhere, other Democrats have done worse and still hanging around, unless he is being purged from the party(communist style).

#85 Gioan Baotixita, Aug 4, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
  6. Gioan Baotixita

So is that how you shut people up? Labelling them as trolls? You just answered my question, this place is only for assholes such as yourself.

Astrodome and MojoMan like this.
  7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You don't make sense. It doesn't matter whether or not somebody from the right or left calls out Cuomo. There are folks on both the right and left calling out Cuomo and most of the people in here agree he should go.

It sounds like your saying if people from the right were saying he had to go and those on the left agreed, then you'd be okay with it, but since someone from the left has called him out and those on the left agree that he should go, then it's not real or it's 'communist style'.

How about he's been investigated and they have found that not only did he sexually harass people he used his authority to try and intimidate and
    Your response exemplifies what he was talking about.

Look, Cuomo was found to have sexually harassed people and abused his power to deliver retribution and intimidation. So people on the right and left would like him gone. There isn't anything 'communist style' about any of it.

8. Gioan Baotixita

Then why are you not going after so many Democrat crooks out there? There are so many of them, but you just simply go along with this pile on. I swear you guys are reading from the same playbook or take your marching orders from the Democrats.

Regarding the other poster, you don't have to speak for him. I know strong bonds are formed when you're in that circle jerk, but that poster can speak for himself.

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Amiga, B-Bob and Andre0087 like this.
  10. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Who are the democrat crooks that should be gone after? Are there republican crooks that should be gone after? Who are they?

Andre0087 likes this.
  11. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I wasn't speaking for him. I was trying to help you out.

I am not aware of other Democratic crooks that have been investigated and found to have a pattern abuse and violation of the law. I promise you, I'll go after anyone that has done that.

12. Gioan Baotixita

I'm afraid by the time we are done with them, we will have a brand new government. Maybe it's a good thing, maybe not?

13. bobrek

You failed to answer the question

Nook likes this.
  14. Gioan Baotixita

I'm not sure what you do for a living, but I'm pretty sure I don't need any help from you politically.

15. Gioan Baotixita

You failed to grasp the bigger point. Lol

16. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

For a living? I'm part time gambler, and part time shepherd. I wasn't trying to help you politically, just with posting. It's fine. Don't worry about it. Just keep doing what you're doing.

17. bobrek

Strike 2...

Nook, Ubiquitin and FranchiseBlade like this.
  18. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

you know what kind of bonds are formed when dudes are circle jerking with each other? are you speaking from experience there?

not that theres anything wrong with that!

19. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

You sure know how to make friends.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  20. Gioan Baotixita

I have friends across the political spectrum. My friends are free to say anything around me and they will not get censored or hate on. That is not the vibe I'm getting here. Are we still free to speak our minds and have our takes even though they're wrong or sucky, are we not?