1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2021 Training Camp Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Fantasma Negro, Jul 28, 2021.

1. mario_v

mario_v Member

2. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

3. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

They should get the oil ready, maybe they can convince him to stay.

5. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

6. HTXSportsAddict

Fans simping for Watson. Yuck. I won't root for Watson or this inept ownership. I hope they both crash and burn.

7. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Or....just really bad corners....as has been demonstrated for the last five plus years....

UTSA2step, Ottomaton, whag00 and 8 others like this.
  8. Fantasma Negro

I understand not rooting for a **** like Watson but if you're not rooting for the success of this team what are you doing here? A lot of fans here understand the situation the team is in and they've chosen to endure the growing pains of the new regime and root for the success of the team. Your time would be better served supporting a team you can root for, otherwise it's like getting with a woman then hoping she ruins your life lol

9. clos4life

clos4life Member

Maybe he is hoping change will come out of it. Or, like a spurned woman, he simply wants to pour hot oil on the Texans after 20 years of emotional abuse. Or he simply wants the Texans to crash and burn, much like the Joker. Does it matter? He is not wrong, the Texans deserve the hatred and ridicule.

HTXSportsAddict likes this.
  10. HTXSportsAddict

@clos4life isn't far off. I'm all over the place when it comes to the Texans rn, though. The difference in the woman analogy is I didn't necessarily choose the Texans. They were forced upon all of us. I couldn't root for an NFL team when this city didn't have one (didn't mind the Bucs bc Alstott was a bada$$ along with Derrick Brooks and Warrick Dunn but that's as far as it went) and was so excited to just have football back in town once '02 rolled around. I really want Houston teams to do well for the most part. But the sooner this ownership crashes and burns, the sooner this organization can be truly relevant. I think Cal holds the org back. But then again......maybe Caserio is the real deal and becomes a strong voice/personality in that front office and in the NFL period. Maybe he overcomes this ownership. I would be thrilled. Even the worst owners stumble upon great personnel guys at times. It's not out of the realm of possibility. Still hope the org as a whole crashes and burns this year so Cal gets some sort of wake up call plus humiliation and so Caserio has high picks to show what he can do. Also hope they can get some decent picks for Watson somehow.

clos4life likes this.
  11. J.R.

J.R. Member

12. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

13. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

It's a trainwreck hard not to notice. The whole deal is a huge joke and I can't wait to see the next folly.

It's awesomely inept cue the next joke it never ends.

Two Sandwiches and clos4life like this.
  14. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

VH looking like Charles Woodson in practice but when a real game starts he will look more like Phillip Buchanon.

15. Fantasma Negro

Okay you're more love/hate, there's nothing wrong with that.

HTXSportsAddict likes this.
  16. Fantasma Negro

Being a knicks fan has completely changed my approach to sports. It's not that I don't get upset or disappointed at losses or bone head front office moves, the **** just doesn't effect me the same way and it's probably because I support so many teams my emotions aren't too tied up in any of them so I can sit back and enjoy the successes as well as laugh at the missteps. Sports are entertainment, they shouldn't make you miserable. As a suggestion, maybe some of you guys suffering from the oppression of Texans Fandom should become player only fans for players of other franchises

UTSA2step likes this.
  17. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

18. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

19. Rockets34Legend

20. Rockets34Legend