1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Let's go there: Are the unvaccinated the new Trumps?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Aug 1, 2021.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nothing as bad as the risks for Covid-19

2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

[​IMG]

tinman likes this.
  3. HardenVolumeOne

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/nov/14/joe-biden-trump-black-latino-republicans

trump gained with every group from his 2016 run EXCEPT WHITE MEN.. Trump was causing a reshifting of the parties right before our eyes. Had trump won, even a larger percent of white men would have voted democrat in 2024...

FACT: most white men know joe biden is a racist and are ok with it, in reverse more black men would have returned back where they belong which is to the republican party( thats where our history is). The KKK was founded by the democrats, and their REAL base was returning home. They stopped counting votes at 11 pm and apparently the next day 90% of all the mail in ballots went for biden lol

They had to get trump out, he was too dangerous, and was starting to get african americans to at least give the republicans a look

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I like how 99ers are just smarter than everyone else

like when that 8 year old kid got covid and spread it to everyone in child care

The 99ers figured out it was because the CDC won’t give vaccines to kids and they will always spread it

a big ass loop hole

5. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

So when you posted "Fact", the very next thing you posted was an opinion. Not only that it was an opinion with nothing to back it up.

The closest that you got to a fact was a misstatement about the KKK being started by the Democratic party. That isn't accurate. The KKK was supported by Democrats back in the 1800s. But it wasn't a creation of any political party. Nobody from the 1860s is returning home to the Democrats. They aren't alive anymore. The Democrats of today aren't the Democrats of the 1860s. Sorry.

Your statement about mail in ballots makes total sense. Republican state houses mandated that in person votes be counted first. Trump told his supporters mail-in voting was fraudulent. It isn't a surprise that few mail-in ballots would be for Trump.

Stating that something that makes sense happened, isn't proof of widespread cheating in the slightest.

THERE IS NO PROOF AT ALL.

IBTL and Nook like this.
  6. tinman

Supporting Member

@Roc Paint
    the D&D people need to go treasures and ask the girls if they are vaccinated and if they even know who Anthony Fauci is

7. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

You seem to be the most active D&D person. Is that your plan?

8. tinman

Supporting Member

I don’t play dungeons and dragons

I play Clutchfans
    @Ziggy
    Same game the 99ers are the best at since
    The beginning

9. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I play Dungeons and Dragons and love it. But lately I've moved to Savage Worlds, particularly SWADE. That's my preferred TTRPG.

10. tinman

Supporting Member

Waiting for Diablo 4

11. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

After my experience with my crazy neighbors yesterday and how many vaccine excuses they made and blamed the vaccinated etc etc....

It would be far quicker to get vaccinated and be done with it than to complain. But I guess we can't give Joe what seems a victory.

Can't even trll these people, You know Trump got the vaccine, right?

12. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Ask for Mitch Cook

tinman likes this.
  13. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

how can you know that?

14. HardenVolumeOne

Whether you want to believe it or not the parties historically have switched multiple times over the last 80 years, wherever the blacks were the whites historically wanted to be in the opposite party. White men in particular were starting to get worried trump was starting to do a little too much pandering to us black folk for their liking so they voted for their best intrests. It made them uncomfortable, COVID was just an excuse for white men to vote for biden, white women held steady for trump and trump suprisingly gained with black men, did ten points better with latinos, and even got a tiny sector of blk women to go his way.

The KKK was formed because blacks of the past were hard working blue collar workers( similar to the hispanics of today) and in response to whites seeing their former "property" make a decent living without them, the democrats in turn formed the KKK and began going through the south one state at a time burning our businesses, firebombing our homes and leaving burning crosses in our front yards. The welfare reform act signed into law by democratic president lyndon baines johnson was the stick and the crack and cocaine era was the dynamite(that era started by the racist democrat j edgar hoover) was to destroy the black family structure and it worked and has been since 1965

Democrats did not like trump passing that FIRST STEP ACT, after trump passed that legislation( that was the first sign trumps white male base began to switch up and consider joe biden)

THIS IS THE LEADER AND CREATOR OF THE ALT-RIGHT OPENLY STATING HE IS VOTING FOR JOE BIDEN. But im the crazy one

https://www.newsweek.com/richard-spencer-joe-biden-trump-maga-1527141

#34 HardenVolumeOne, Aug 1, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  15. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

The amount of people with Covid19 without full vaccinations and their hospitalizations vs those with full vaccinations and incidents of harmful side effects.

I know when there was concerns over the Astrozeneca vaccines in Europe that even with the side effects, people would be safer getting the vaccines.

I'm not sure of numbers in the US currently.

London'sBurning likes this.
  16. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Covid wasn't an excuse for voting one way or the other. Trump's piss-poor handling of the pandemic was a valid reason many had for voting against Trump.

LBJ was the most pro-civil rights president in the history of the nation. His actions drove many whites from the party.

I'm happy to discuss real issues with you, as long as we stay away from the false claims of stolen election and nonsense about some conspiracy theories regarding the Coronavirus.

Jayzers_100 and quikkag like this.
  17. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I don't think this is a hard comparison/contrast to make.

All you do is you compare the mortality and hospitalization rate of people who get Covid unvaccinated and then you compare the mortality and hospitalization rate of people who get vaccinated.

You also compare the healthcare cost of people who are unvaccinated opposed to those that are vaccinated. Those who put more of a strain on their own finances and put a community strain on the healthcare system get dinged additionally on top of the increased risk factor in mortality and/or long term health complications that result from catching the virus opposed to getting vaccinated.

You know this though.

Rashmon, quikkag and FranchiseBlade like this.
  18. HardenVolumeOne

Here it from a conservative himself( HERCULES, HERCULES)

19. tinman

Supporting Member

It’s not the people in the political parties
    It’s the people in the party parties

Go out to clubs and bars and the beach
    And tell me who’s the real spreaders

20. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Yep. Appealing to Kevin Sorbo is pretty much raising the white flag. Got it