1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hypothetical: Harden wants to come Home

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tmoney1101, Jul 31, 2021.

?

Would you welcome a Harden homecoming?

Poll closed Jul 31, 2022.
  1. Yes

43.2%
  2. No

56.8%
  1. Reeko

Reeko Member

lol at people still acting like butthurt bitter baby mama’s

MFers didn’t even like him when he was here and wanted him gone for years, then when he decides to dip, they’re crying like a jilted ex

y’all funny

he will get his jersey retired here, and deservedly so

he got us a bunch of picks, and allowed us to be horrible enough to draft Jalen Green, aka the next Kobe/MJ the way people been talking on here

him coming back here and winning a title would be a story book ending

2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I would trade every single player, asset, coach and every single one of yall bozos for Harden. I would have added the owner to the equation but nobody wants that bum.

NEXT

BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  3. HardenVolumeOne

Jalen green has been compared to the likes of zack lavine and Malik monk. He has high bust potential. You’d be lucky to get him for Ben simmons( if you believe some of trades philly has turned down) The only real sure fire can’t miss prospects from this draft were Mobley and cade

4. HardenVolumeOne

I should bump all the threads rockets fans have made about harden over the years. It’s laughable how they act like they were supportive of the guy his entire time here. Never got the love Yao or scola got but accomplished way more. This was a divorce that was good for both sides. The fan support wasn’t there anymore after the bubble and tilman wouldn’t spend money. Harden called the situation “unfixable” and he was right. Worst team in the league as soon as he left. It’s crazy to think harden could have probably got this team to the playoffs if he was actually engaged. But sacrificing another prime year to lose to a more talented team in the playoffs for what. To be called a choker by his own fans

BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  5. amaru

amaru Member

Harden’s home is LA o_O

6. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

If he wants to take the vet min to chase a ring as a supporting player here in a few years, I’m okay with that….but I think we can all agree his days of being the guy in Houston are over. He had 8 years to prove he could do it here and didn’t get it done - time to allow others an opportunity to do the same.

jcmoon, theDude and mac_got_this like this.
  7. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

Lebron was still at his peak when he returned to Cleveland.

harden is already starting to fall off physically. He’ll be 35 when we cross that road. No thanks. He’s not going to want to take a backseat to green and company. he’s going to want to be the man in Houston like Wall wants to be the man. But I don’t thank he can be that dude at 35.

mans lets talk about how in two years wall and Gordon come off the books. And we’ll have max cap spaces do we really want to throw that money at an over the hill star player. Or go after a young star with a lot of year ahead of him…

I don’t hate Harden or have hard feelings. I understand his decision. I’ve moved on. And wish him the best of luck

#67 mac_got_this, Aug 1, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    Dobbizzle likes this.
  8. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Likely the most underrated post of this thread

Tfor3 and saleem like this.
  9. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Think you're in the wrong forum. This is a Houston Rockets fan page, I think you're looking for the Nets.

10. hakeemthagreat

Hell no. He's a highly skilled stat padder. When he was done padding his stats, he quit on us in the playoffs and ultimately quit to get out of Houston. Him along with Daryl Morey ruined the reputation of this organization

Dobbizzle and jcmoon like this.
  11. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

If we put up this pole while he was still a rocket I’m convinced the poll would look the same. Smh

Glad we have moved on into our tank/rebuild although I do believe Harden will opt out next year

12. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

lol damn thats some honesty for ya

13. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@Ramo$e
    I heard Les was going to return our championship trophies he stored in his yacht off the Florida keys too

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ramo$e likes this.
  14. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Story book ending? lol

You are like those abuse victims taking up for their abuser. Story book ending would have been winning it here.

Dobbizzle and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  15. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

lol

16. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I heard Les was going to give China back all the millions of dollars he got because he didn’t like the way they treated Morey over Hong Kong

Ahahahahhahahaahahaaaa

[​IMG]

17. HardenVolumeOne

you would have a point if i was the one that created this thread about harden

im just giving my opinion

18. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Blames Hard-on is dead to me - period!

19. Reeko

Reeko Member

bitter butthurt baby mama move along…u sad, lonely exes amuse me

20. beardsanity713

Home???
    He from LA
    & OKC would be his home

tinman likes this.