1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2020: What Are You Watching - Corona Edition

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rocket River, Mar 15, 2020.

1. dmoneybangbang

Finished The Witcher......... 8/10 for me. I really enjoyed it and I didn't play the video game. I liked the pace and the format of the timelines/episodes. Can't wait for Season 2.

primtim24 likes this.
  2. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Dogs of Berlin (Netflix - German)
    Good pacing, short 1 season series.
    Gritty and entertaining cops, gambling, gangs, terrorism, drama. Kind of reminds me of The Shield.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  3. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Started Dr. Death and Kevin Can F*** Himself. Really like "Kevin". Annie Murphy is awesome.

daywalker02 and bobrek like this.
  4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Anyone need a laugh?
    Here you go:

5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

It took a few episodes to get used to the 'comedic' side of the show. But, the Annie Murphy scenes made it worthwhile.

6. VanityHalfBlack

Holy ****, just got done watching that new woodstock 99 doc. Was I watching a war documentary? DAMN! That was scary.

7. lpbman

lpbman Member

Haven't seen it, but I was there.

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  8. VanityHalfBlack

I honestly would've gone if my mom let me at the time. Anything to see jewel,Morissette and Sheryl Crow. They fine.

Buck Turgidson and lpbman like this.
  9. VanityHalfBlack

Oh another thing about the Woodstock doc, didn't see a ICP segment. The disrespect lol. Also some of them bands shouldn't even be there like Lit? I wish Dre and Em would've done Woodstock 99 they were huge during that time.

10. lpbman

lpbman Member

Sugar Ray lol... Was booed for like an hour (who knows how long it actually was) before he was supposed to take the stage. He got sick all of the sudden. And I didn't even know ICP was there? Were they at the 3rd little stage or something? It's a good thing I didn't know cuz at that age I would have wanted to see them and my girlfriend would have dumped me for dragging her away from whatever else was playing.

11. VanityHalfBlack

Lol, feel bad for sugar ray. Least better than Lit. Yeah clown posse was there think it was west stage the smaller ones.

lpbman likes this.
  12. Bono

Bono Contributing Member

Bugs Bunny Road Runner Movie. 10/10

13. Buck Turgidson

Takes a lot of money to ship that much Faygo to Upstate NY...

14. Buck Turgidson

We laughed and said, "this is gonna be a ****ing shitshow" And it was. And we watched some of it live.

A few hundred thousand meth'd up New England Korn fans (Bizkit, Kid Rock, whoever...those people), with another couple of hundred thousand idiots who actually traveled across country to get there.

Glorious mayhem.

15. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

I was late to the party on Barry. Watched the first two seasons last Saturday and early Sunday. Now I can’t wait for season 3 to get here.

16. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Loudermilk on Prime with Ron Livingston is hilarious. The second episode with the guy telling his story in the coffee shop of an AA meeting casue they got kicked out of the church had me rolling.

17. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Gunpowder milkshake took a while but it got good in the middle of the movie. It's on Netflix

18. conquistador#11

Wu Tang An American Saga: 8/10. - Rub some moonshine on this series. I haven't seen this series get much run around here except for Tinman's post. It's pretty gewd.
    What I don't like about some of these music biopics is that when they completely miss on the casting everything feels off. Other than ODB, no one looks anything like the young Wu Tang member, yet it's still a show worth watching.
    Pretty clever how small lines in their viewings of Kung Fu movies led to some deep tracks.
    I could tell who was who just by the things they were obsessed with like Tony Stark, the Avengers and Ghost Rider.
    Oh Kenny Smith makes an appearance. Well someone that is supposed to be Kenny Smith.

K mf G likes this.
  19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

Dr. Death on Peacock

20. i3artow i3aller

Show has been unbelievable so far. 5/5

Fantasma Negro likes this.