1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets coach Stephen Silas in NBA health and safety protocols

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/te...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=sftwitter

Rockets coach Stephen Silas was unable to attend Friday’s introductory news conference for the team's draft picks because he is in NBA health and safety protocols.

Silas said he has “very minor symptoms” and that he is fully vaccinated for COVID. NBA protocols require coaches, players and staff to isolate if they have been in contact with individuals that tested positive.

Silas had been involved in the Rockets’ draft preparations, including Monday’s workout of guard Jalen Green, the second pick of the draft.

2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You can catch COVID if you have been vaccinated......it won't kill you but it will give you a cold.....it might kill the morons who are not getting vaccinated though.

DD

4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you better get vaccinated

hakeem94 and BelgianRocketsFan like this.
  5. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

I know you are but what am I.

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. juanming

juanming Member

God sum people are r****ded

Yeah ..I want blood clots !! I want that vaccine

Whole country has turned scared and soft like little girls

Let me do what the government says and get vaccinated but then I STILL have to be forced to wear a stupid mask and STILL catch a cold like Silas
    No way Jose

Whole point of the vaccine was to stop being ordered like a little b**** to wear a mask and also to avoid symtoms

Neither happened and neither is true

Sooooooo.......why get vaccinated if I STILL HAVE to wear a uncomfortable mask and can still get sick?

Oh that's rite ...cuz I might die If I catch covid and dont get vaccines
    Hogwash ..talk about millions of people being brainwashed

Like 99.999999 percent that died were over 70 or had pre-existing conditions

That doesn't apply to me.. I have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than dieing of covid

And ..........like hitler and the third Reich I don't think it's fair (let alone unconstitutional) to force me to take a risky vaccine when I'm perfectly young and healthy and not scared of the freaking flu..I mean covid

I think it's funny millions will watch TV like sheep and go run out and get vaccinated just because a politician tells you to without doing research

If u trust the TV news and politicians I got a bridge to sell u

I've seen dadakota on videos

He has a pre-existing condition.. out of respect I won't mention it..but I don't have that condition so if he or his doctor advised him that's his choice..but I don't like the idea that sum countries have banned the vaccince cuz of side effects.. and those same vaccines and companies are trying it on Americans

If you want to be a guinea pig fine

Not me

I ain't fat I don't have diabetes I ain't over 70.. if ...big if ..if I catch covid ..covid won't do shet to me..haven't had the flu my entire life literally

Had allergy shots at age 7 and havent had a cold or flu in 30 yrs
    .I'm convinced I don't get sick

F the vaccine...that's for people that are scared and out of shape or old

#6 juanming, Jul 30, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
    hakeem94 and jaiaguilar like this.
  7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

[​IMG]

Thread never had a chance.

8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

thank you doctor, perhaps you missed in the news that a lot of vaccinated people died of covid, vaccine or whatever was the cause

9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE!!!!!!!!!!

10. HoustonWest

HoustonWest Member

What the hell did I just read

xtruroyaltyx likes this.
  11. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Someone smearing sh*t on their keyboard and calling it art.

HoustonWest and htownrox1 like this.
  12. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

You need a Snickers.

HoustonWest and ThatBoyNick like this.
  13. jayland

jayland Member

The reason for people who are young and healthy to get the shot too is because it reduce asymptomatic infection and transmission. Meaning the main reason for healthy people to be vaccinated is not to protect themselves but to reduce the chance they catch the virus without showing any symptoms and then end up infecting someone who is old and/or already have a terminal illness.

The risk is reduced further when both the high risk along with anyone they come into contact with are both vaccinated compared to if only the old and sick are vaccinated.