1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biden goes semi-crazy

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Jul 29, 2021.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Yeah, these politicians need to quit saying stuff about their past that is relatively easy to debunk. Incidentally, I did a search and didn't see your thread about the former President claiming to have been Michigan's man of the year. Did i miss that one?

Ubiquitin, mdrowe00, adoo and 2 others like this.
  3. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

Still can't believe this demented clown is our president. And yes left wing nut jobs I would rather have Trump as president.

dachuda86 likes this.
  4. bobrek

Do you consider Trump a demented clown as well?

5. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Nothing new. Politicians are full of crap. 45 was full of it and biden isn't any better. At this point, I am doubting that he ever met corn-pop.

6. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I bet your unvaccinated too thinking Bill Gates and the deep state are trying to chip you. I’d vote for a bag of Cheetos before I’d ever support an orange piece of **** like Trump.

VooDooPope and dobro1229 like this.
  7. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

look here jack...youre just a lying dog faced pony soldier. everyone knows that when corn-pop refused to get out of that pool back in scranton, delaware that joe challenged him to a leg wrestling contest out by the barn behind the school. and after they settled their differences they went over to the school and smelled the hair of all the middle school girls. and they became best friends.

Astrodome likes this.
  8. jo mama

i love how one of the biggest trump cult-members here is all of a sudden concerned about the presidents mental health...lol.

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Trump passed a cognitive test. Biden refuses bc he would so obviously fail. Anyone who has taken care of family with Alzheimer's can notice the clear signs of mental detioriation.

[​IMG]

#9 dachuda86, Jul 30, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  10. bobrek

Screenshot_20210730-081521_Gallery.jpg

FranchiseBlade and jo mama like this.
  11. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Is this really the best you've got?? Man those Thailand paid troll farms are really stretching for content lately.

He said "You know I used to drive an 18 wheeler.... I GOT DO THAT".... implying that back in the day he got to drive an 18 wheeler for some reason which I'm sure in all his days visiting Penn for campaign stops etc. he got the chance to drive an 18 wheeler.

You have to be a massive idiot to think that Biden was actually suggesting that at one point in his life he was a truck driver, or worked construction where he drove heavy machinery on a daily basis. Luckily people in the US that vote for Biden over Trump aren't idiots like a Thailand troll farm worker would lead you to believe.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  12. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

Joe Biden has been doucheda86's President for 164 days.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

14. jo mama

youre absolutely right comrade cult member! and as the very stable genius himself told us, he did an "amazing" job on the cognitive test. Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

[​IMG]

VooDooPope and FranchiseBlade like this.
  15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

former VP.

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Too old. (Talking about the girl for Biden's taste but that comment applies to Biden as well I guess)

17. jo mama

once again, youre being a hypocrite...

In a 2005 interview, Trump talked about walking in on naked contestants -- but that was in response to a discussion about the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants, whose contestants are adults. Trump said:

Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting, I want to make sure that everything is good.

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’ " said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, "Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before."

Billado said she told Ivanka Trump (Trump’s daughter), about Donald Trump entering the room while the girls were changing their clothes. Billado remembers Ivanka answering, "Yeah, he does that."

[​IMG]

FranchiseBlade and VooDooPope like this.