1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Credit Karma Money™] New Uniform Sponsor

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Jul 28, 2021.

1. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

Chico's Bail Bonds wasn't available?

2. conquistador#11

Remember half a decade ago when some dude photoshopped a silhouette of a naked woman logo on the jersey for strip club sponsorship?
    That was much classier than this.
    Looks like one of those places you go on Long Point were they end up charging you $3,000 for the $200 you borrowed.

Jerseys going to end up looking like this
    [​IMG]

3. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Damn that’s much worse haha. I guess I just would see the rocket mortgage commercials during games and just figured that’s what it was. I’ve never even heard of the cell phone company.

#43 tmoney1101, Jul 28, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
    IslandB.O.I. likes this.
  4. H.D.

H.D. Member

"Credit Karma Money"

You deposit your money into an uninsured "free" account that pays no interest, a nd the only way you can get it out is to either use one of their ATMs or pay a merchant with a debit card number. Note the "bank" charges nothing to use the ATM but the merchant where the ATM is will. No checks. No cash-back credit card accompanying. CKM is the "time share" of "bank" accounts. It's despicable the Tillman dickriders are in here rationalizing preying on the poor as they are.

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Oh, you know Rokit just your typical cell phone-tequila-vodka-ebikes-streaming radio-telehealth company based... somewhere overseas maybe in Europe...and that is owned by...????

Rokit.com

6. DonatelloLimestone

I could care less about who the sponsor is, its lke Rokit our last one. If you look them up, they are...SHADY...its hard to tell how they even make their money shady. but hell it matched, it wasn't distracting, sort of fit with rockets. So who cares right?

This one....They can't even make it red or some **** let alone that this growing money business has credit karma money on there...this is not the brand when lebron or 1A stars look at will be associated with all their pictures on line they want to associate with. Like rokit, at least no one really ws distracted by that or wish which is also an odd one for lakers, its not distracting, but this Green Credit Karma sign on a red jersey...not a good look

I hope we're being trolled here. I literally hope they are coming up with some april fools but on july 28th and that is the plan, that this is just some troll...man we aren't getting any free agents with our rep, then this complmenting our damn rep. Hopefully its gone in 2-3 years when we might be able to draw some talent.

Mobleys probably laughing now that he doesnt have to be the face of Credit Karma Money.

slothy420 likes this.
  7. DonatelloLimestone

shut up and listen

we're finding that five percent, which was apparently missing on the right side of our jersey in bright white and green...Boy the days of mustard and red are looking far right now...I need to go watch some 94 highlghts to get my mind right for the draft.

D-rock, TMac'n, slothy420 and 3 others like this.
  8. DonatelloLimestone

lol this, I thought we had already went to our rock bottom already and then tilman said, hold on a sec

pippendagimp likes this.
  9. DonatelloLimestone

10. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

Dont let Jalen Green see this jersey

11. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Yes I do realize that. The comment is in reference to the negative connotation associated with acquisition and purchases on credit and continuing a flamboyance of claiming to be a multi-billionaire. I understand that his assets will amount to billions, but his liquidity continues to suffer due to his mounting debt. The fact that he advertises his own brand using paid promotions associated with those who need assistance with their credit is very telling

Also, why are you even defending this or Tilman?

12. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

:eek:

I guess this will be the Rockets song from now on…?!? o_O

…….
    …….
    …….

Os Trigonum likes this.
  13. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

This board is a trip. People getting this angry over a sponsor and their logo... Wow.

14. BigTex

BigTex Member

Bingo. I'm no graphic-design expert, but that looks stupid. Looks like a cheap sticker. Doesn't blend with the black/red unis

slothy420 likes this.
  15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Nook likes this.
  16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Any relation to Cash Considerations?

17. vince

vince Member

And the reason the sponsor ponied up, was that they know their clientele watches the Rockets. It sucks that pursuit of money removes the corporate responsibility to curb predatory lending / money scheme practices.

H.D. likes this.
  18. Nook

Nook Member

******* ***** ***** doing ******* and other general *******!

**** TF and the ***** **** he slurped ****!

19. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

:eek:

[​IMG]

…….
    …….
    …….

20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Ferntits: Ya Ya Mr. Norman?

Mr. Norman: Nah Nah

Nook likes this.