1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1 weird trick to show people you don't have dementia

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Jul 26, 2021.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The CIA, the well known leftist origination with their well known assassination attempts at right wing leader Fidel Castro and their many successful attempts at toppling capitalist regimes in South America..

No, there was no prominent claim that the election was hacked by "leftists". Go find me some Democrat politician or presidential candidate who said the election was hacked and Trump didn't win.

VooDooPope likes this.
  2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The insinuation by the majority of the left wing establishment was that the election was hacked and controlled by Putin, and therefore cast the false shadow of illegitimacy. You are again trying to obscure this by asking for specifically quotes saying Trump didn't win. You know that was not the tactic or approach used at the time. You also know there were a lot of problems with the 2020 election which the Democrats did everything to stop from being investigated which is why people do not buy it. If the Dems are so confident in the election's legitimacy then why try to hide it? You and others are pro gas lighters but people who actually paid attention aren't buying your crap.

VooDooPope likes this.
  3. fchowd0311

Nope. Nope. There were no claims from democrats that the election was hacked by Putin other than some attempts to fish security holes which is common. No Democrat claimed that the actual results were fraudulent.

They claimed with the agreement of our intelligence agencies that Putin Regime hacked the DNC private correspondences.

DNC servers aren't election machines dumbass.

VooDooPope likes this.
  4. fchowd0311

And there have been dozens of audits in each state Trump claimed fraud.

There are only like 20 voting districts in the entire nation that don't have a physical paper ballot to back up their election machines and most of those voting districts are in Texas.

That means all the claims from Trump and the right of voting machines being hacked and fraudulent was easily debunked by the ACTUAL PAPER BALLOT COUNTS matching the machine results. That's how they confirmed the accuracy of the electronic voting machines by confirming their counts with the paper ballot counts.

This has been done multiple times in pretty much every state Trump claimed fraud from Georgia to Arizona.

mdrowe00 and VooDooPope like this.
  5. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

I consider Marx center-right and this is the first I've ever heard of major leftist voices saying the election was hacked...or any voices at all ever.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  6. fchowd0311

In fact it's quite the opposite. If you look at most leftist media, they despise the Democrat establishment hounding on "Russiagate". @dachuda86 is either hopelessly clueless or is trolling. For his sake, I hope it's the former because this amount of dedication to trolling is a sign of mental health issues @tinman right?

VooDooPope likes this.
  7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Audits or recounts? And where? You are vastly over simplifying it. Also you're ignoring that false ballots can be created and counted. The dems did everything they could to win, including likely destroying ballots. That's been caught on video and we don't know the extent of it. Also when people are removed and kicked out of the room to observe there is no telling what they were up to. Suddenly Biden was winning when there was no one to watch? Right. People were caught ballot harvesting too in San Antonio as well in addition to a whole slew of other oddities that popped up. There were so many games being played in such grand variety you have to isolate each county and polling station to discuss what was going on. Biden himself admitted they were rigging it before the election took place as well because he's a damn gaffe machine. Overall, it was odd and people don't feel that it was a trustworthy outcome.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I'm sure Marx was center right after he got older and realized the manefesto he wrote in his youth as a steaming pile of dog poo.

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You can insult all you want man. That's just a sign that you've lost the argument.

10. fchowd0311

I have nothing. You win. There is no way I can debunk this gishgallop of claims that lacks sourcing. It's too much time investment that I just don't care for.

VooDooPope likes this.
  11. fchowd0311

I lost. I admit it. The amount of time investment required to go line by line on your gishgallop to discredit the various claims is too much effort.

VooDooPope likes this.
  12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Would be easier if proper investigations took place.

13. fchowd0311

A good time would have been right after the election with the Trump legal team not using sleight of hand tricks such as not having proper standing where their "evidence" can't go into discovery. All they had to do was find someone with standing when they went to court but for some reason they conveniently found people knowing before hand that they don't have standing and knowing their cases would be dismissed before their evidence went into discovery.

Seems odd if you want to fight election fraud through the courts you purposefully find people not with standing knowing before hand that the courts would dismiss the case due to standing.

Hmmm maybe they didn't want their "evidence" and "affidavits" to go into discovery and just wanted a media stunt to show gullible idiots that they're going to court over election fraud rather than sincerely wanting their claims to go through discovery.

#33 fchowd0311, Jul 27, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
    mdrowe00 and VooDooPope like this.
  14. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

So, then you are in favor of a proper investigation of every single state's elections? Should the country go back to 2016 and do the same thing?

dachuda86 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Go for it.

16. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

It would be an utter waste of time and resources, just like the tons of checking that has already occurred for this past election and the absolute joke of the 'audit' in Maricopa County.

17. CCorn

CCorn Member

It’s not shocking that conservatives don’t understand a joke. That’s why they suck at comedy, and… well.. pretty much everything outside of being a cry baby b****.

18. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Just tell your girlfriends not to wipe their butts to the front

19. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

related

20. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

No point in humoring some of them. They would want an investigation of the investigation if the golden one is not declared victorious. Their idea of an investigation would be allowing trump a part of it. Then he could say, I saw the evidence and it is big, shocking. We had a perfect investigation.. Anyone saying otherwise is lying. Deep State. Did you see Bidens rallies? Mine was much bigger, huge even. People filled the streets for miles. Georgia had more votes than it had people. All evidence has now been destroyed Some are even saying I was a write-in back in 2012 and I won that one too No more questions ever about this. - trump cult- well that clears that up. praise trump