1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why it needs to be Mobley...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Landry's Tooth, Jun 27, 2021.

1. D-rock

D-rock Member

2. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

even tho i think i have made my mind up and hope we draft green, i do wanna say i appreciate all the content you have posted about mobley! You definitively have put in the work and research! I think Mobley will be a stud too

clos4life, jch1911, roslolian and 2 others like this.
  3. roslolian

roslolian Member

I'm not making **** up dude refused to do workouts and physicals right????? Regardless how good you think the guy is if he refused to give you medical reports and go work out for you then that's a glaring red flag. Rox have 2nd pick it's not like they're picking at the bottom of the lotto.

We dont know if Mobley had all sorts of issues and injury concerns what health issues did Porzingis have when he got drafted? Look at him now does he move ok to you?

For a BIG MAN refusing to work out and submit medical reports is as legit an issue as can be.

DasouthDakota and dmoneybangbang like this.
  4. D-rock

D-rock Member

LOL

Cavs loved Mobley.

No red flags, except the fake crap you are spewing.

5. roslolian

roslolian Member

What the hell is fake? You denying Mobley didnt submit his health reprots and also didnt work out for the Rockets?

Cavs...the same team that drafted Bennett amirite? Maybe if they checked his medical report and found out he has asthma they wouldnt be so keen on getting him smh. I dont care what other franchises do, I'm asking you why you think getting a big man who refuses to work out and submit medical reports is a good idea?

There werent any stories predraft of Onyeka Onkungwu having health issues, then turns out he has bone spurs and missed almost the entire season. Def caught Atlanta by surprise, thats cuz they like you and dont decide to do health checks before they draft somebody.

AXG, DasouthDakota and dmoneybangbang like this.
  6. D-rock

D-rock Member

You are pushing BS like Greg Oden level physical defects.

You have ZERO support for this.

Mobley has not worked out for any team except for Cavs, do you believe that Cavs only team that will draft him????

Green has only worked out for Pistons, so only Pistons should draft him then????

Cade?????

You are talking out of your ass and you know it.

7. roslolian

roslolian Member

Cade and Green arent big men, there's less concern for injury from them.

You dont have to have "Oden level" defects to be a waste of a pick what if he has Porzingis level defect is that acceptable to you?

Zero support for big men dealing with health issues? There's only Embiid, Oden, Bill Walton, Porzingis, Okungwu, Yao Ming etc...ok zero support.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  8. D-rock

D-rock Member

Porzingas did not have any defects you moron.

He injured his knee after his THIRD season in NBA after dunking and landing on Giannis.

Why are you doubling down on this BULLSHIT fakeass narrative?

9. roslolian

roslolian Member

Thats my point even healthy guys end up injury prone and become shells of their former selves. Thats why you gotta be careful with big men and screen them for defects cuz even healthy people become mr glass later on. Cade not sharing his medical report is different from Mobley not sharing his medical report. Thats not a BS narrative thats the reality of the NBA.

You live in lala land where big men like Mobley have everything go right and have 20 yr careers as goat contenders. In reality injury for big men are always a big possibility, even the 2 top big men rookies last year missed lots of games due injury and its their first freaking season.

As someone who became a Rox fan due to Yao Mac I've had enough of having world class talent but cant perform due to injury. If Mobley doesnt wanna work out or disclose his medical history then I'm out.

moligity and dmoneybangbang like this.
  10. D-rock

D-rock Member

I cant believe I've wasted my time with your stupidity.

Little Bit and Dobbizzle like this.
  11. dmoneybangbang

You’re wasting your breath. D Rock is far too sensitive and too close to Mobley to have a reasonable discussion…

He will just call you names like a weak child….

DasouthDakota likes this.
  12. DasouthDakota

DasouthDakota Rookie

13. sydmill

sydmill Member

As a poster solidly in the Mobley camp this whole "stonewalling" story is the last straw. While I firmly believe Mobley would have been the better pick, I am out on him for the Rockets. Not sure I am going all the way to Green Gang but he sure seems like the guy unless they trade back (which I could come around to perhaps depending on the haul). I hope that Green is everything that has been advertised and that he is dedicated to doing the work to tighten up his deficiencies. Here is to hoping we have a "scary backcourt" indeed!

14. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

If we do get Mobley, I hope we put him on the Hakeem diet ASAP. Kid looks like he is all skin and bones.

15. Clutch City1993

Clutch City1993 Bury Me In The H
    Supporting Member

Half ass rebuild?

Years of mediocrity here we come

We also had winning records during those "gap years"

Thanks to Morey

#715 Clutch City1993, Jul 26, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
  16. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

17. Clutch City1993

Clutch City1993 Bury Me In The H
    Supporting Member

Sounds like a unanimous #1 pick

Wonder why he isn't

Verbal Christ likes this.
  18. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

19. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

If you have medical issues, it doesn't matter what size you are.

D-rock likes this.
  20. D-rock

D-rock Member