1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draining of The Trump Swamp

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Dec 6, 2018.

1. HardenVolumeOne

whatever

2. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

the truth hurts?

Blatz and adoo like this.
  3. HardenVolumeOne

the truth is trump did more for the development of african americans in 3 and half years, than any president in my lifetime. Biden reversing all of trump policies actually hurts african americans. The border being wide open actually hurts african americans. but whatever I already know this entire sub forum is a liberal utopia

4. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Here's Trump politics for ya. Spurt out BS you know nothing about and call out all experts who disagree as the enemy. Save face by denying the truth. Never admit you are wrong. Never! Make money. Do all you can to make more money. Use your country clubs and hotels to grift off the government and gather rich white collar criminals to make associates. Lie, lie, deny, deny, and spread propaganda to brainwash followers.

His politics divided a nation into anti mask, anti social distancing, directly leading to over half million deaths. It was all politics so he could justify gathering masses for months leading up to the election and golf every weekend and get money from rich donors. Trump politics are as evil as it gets. Make no mistake about that.

He's a con, a liar, and a sociopath who watched people suffering and dying and never shed a tear or blinked an eye. Even now, his brainwashed fools are taking a political stance to NOT vaccinate. If they die because of their ignorance Trump will be the last person to attend their funeral or pay their family's medical bills. In fact, helping with their medical bills would be what he and his party would call communism.

pugsly8422, VooDooPope and Blatz like this.
  5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Most of them. Title I, The abolishment of Trump's 1776 commission, further steps to prevent discrimination in Education, Further steps to stop discrimination in Housing, The initiative to partner with faith based and community groups to improve undeserved communities, etc.

6. HardenVolumeOne

im talking about legislation specifically for African Americans. Hispanics got daca, lgbt got protection laws, Asians got a hate crime bill

what legislation are the Democrats gonna pass that specially help African Americans. We can start with the criminal housing practices that are their to force African Americans to leave( gentrification), punishing cops who abuse their power with an automatic 10 yr prison sentence, inner city crime in leftist controlled cities, the racial wealth gap, Student loan forgiveness and other things we have been promised and have yet to receive while other groups continue to get tangibles at our expense

the do nothing Democrats

7. adoo

adoo Member

:rolleyes:, u must have been living in a cave.

• ever heard of ObamaCare
    • the voter suppression laws that the GOP lawmakers in Texas are chomping at the bit pass, the Tx Dems are in DC trying to get the WH to help pass law at the Federal level to counter the GOP voter suppression laws in Texas put

VooDooPope and FranchiseBlade like this.
  8. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I'm sorry but that's idiotic. Executive action that benefits communities and issues that benefit communities and issues facing African Americans at a disproportionate rate is legislation that helps African-Americans.

Trying to discount it because it didn't widdle others out of the benefits is simply misguided on your part.

Blatz likes this.
  9. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Are you part of the 'we' you mention that has student loan debt that needs forgiveness?

10. edwardc

edwardc Member

11. HardenVolumeOne

if what you say is true, why didnt the asian hate crime bill include african americans. Every other group gets **** specially for them, but when its time for black folk to get our tangibles then we have to share. naw **** that

12. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Griping about sharing with groups that also face discrimination is not helpful. The people to target are those that hold power and have held power.

Being upset that those in power don't give as much crumbs to one group as they do to the other group doesn't serve either of the groups not on power. It does benefit the group in power.

rockbox, Blatz, VooDooPope and 2 others like this.
  13. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Mark of Klain
    Column: Washington does well as the world falls apart

https://freebeacon.com/columns/the-mark-of-klain/

excerpt

Recent days have offered plenty of evidence of just how good it is to orbit President Biden. The lobbying firm of Steve Ricchetti’s brother Jeff saw a quadruple increase in fees between the first half of 2020 and the first half of 2021, according to the Wall Street Journal. So far this year, Ricchetti Inc. has taken in $1.67 million. “I do not lobby my brother, nor have I lobbied the White House this quarter,” Jeff Ricchetti said in an email to the paper, in one of the most cleverly constructed sentences I have read in a long time.

Surely Jeff Ricchetti understands that Counselor to the President Steve Ricchetti is not the only employee of the executive branch, that “lobbying” is an amorphous term, that the “White House” or Executive Office of the President is just one of innumerable executive and legislative bodies that make policy, and that “this quarter” is only the third of four per year. What did he do in the first two?​

14. adoo

adoo Member

during his 4 yrs in office, Trump use the presidency as a platform to declare that
    • there are good "white supremacists" after the Charlesville protest
    • Black Lives Matters protestors are terrorists

FranchiseBlade and rockbox like this.
  15. HardenVolumeOne

don’t care

what about policy

and not all black people (especially heterosexual black men) support BLM. I would say a large chunk of supporters within the blk community come from black women and black lgbters

16. adoo

adoo Member

projecting your inner willful ignorance

you need to answer your own question as it relates Trump, the promoter of white supremacist groups,

particularly since you posted this convenient lie

Blatz likes this.
  17. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

I was thinking BaylorBear

gifford1967 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  18. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

19. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

It’s disturbing how trump still lives rent free in so many heads.

He is brought up FAR more here than even the current prez. He is absolutely the star of this rockets sub forum.

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

It's not like he locked himself up in some swamp waiting to die.

I'd get it if the conversation is one sided but there obviously people from both sides who still want to talk about it.

Personally I hope he slank into a swamp and disappeared. So if you have some insider info, I'm with you in doing some Slum Lord evictions and purging his threads from page 1.