1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Something rubs me the wrong way about the democrats and especially Joe Biden

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by HardenVolumeOne, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

I’ve already explained this earlier. When Lincoln freed the slaves the racists left the Republicans and joined the Democrats. When LBJ passed Civil Rights Bills the racists then left the Democrats and joined the current Republican Party. The Southern Democrats who founded the KKK, who burned down Black Wallstreet, who kept Jim Crow going for decades left the Democratic Party because they felt LBJ stabbed them in the back by helping blacks. The Southern Democrats during LBJ are the antithesis of the current Democratic Party.

The racists in this country just bounce to whichever party is most like them. Since LBJ it’s been the Republicans. If Trump came out talking about reparations the Proud Boys and all the rest of the Conservative base would abandon him.

You obviously have no intention of reading a book. Go watch “All the Way” on HBO Max or “Lincoln”. Two great movies showing how two leaders did the right thing while fighting the racists within their own party.

2. HardenVolumeOne

trump offered to help maryland, illinois, missouri, and new york with their inner city crime and those governors in termed labeled him a racist. Trump was labeled a racist for trying to help stime the crime within the inner cities. Which signals too me that democrats want and need black crime to continue to keep fueling the prison industrial complex. A lot of democrats hated when trump signed into law the first step act

trump said african american built america

trump was about to sign into law a 500 billion economic stimulus plan for african americans, and trump still did way better with voters than he did in 2016. Its all lies that conservatives are racist, their are racist on both sides. But at least i wont be stabbed in the back like i am constantly with democrats like biden passing an anti-asian crime bill and then the liberal media trying to intentionally make african americans the face of why it was passed. Joe Biden administration is slowly but surely trying to turn all our minority allies againist black people in this country with the biased news coverage

Yes its true their was a small switch of the parties when blacks in this country used to vote overwhemly republican, a small percentage of white blue collar workers became democrats and joined white supremacists groups. It really wasnt until the crack era hit that those same whites started to return back to the republican party. After that you rarely if ever saw the kkk out in the open again. The blacks that the democrats had recruited began to be destroyed by one policy after another( i.e. 94 crime bill)

#262 HardenVolumeOne, Jul 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
    JumpMan likes this.
  3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Trump wanted to ignite more violence and rioting by sending federal troops from Homeland kitted out like they were about to do a helo raid into Marjah Afghanistan.

If you haven't noticed rioting only RAMPEd up when those federal agents fully kitted out in military gear and camo arrived causing more heated tensions. Remember the whole ordeal with these federal shock troopers that didn't have name tapes on them to identify any potential abuses where they were wearing balaclavas to cover their faces. Ya, seems like a really sincere wat to ease tensions.

The prison industrial complex overwhelmingly donates to GOP politicians dude. None of your narratives make sense.

VooDooPope likes this.
  4. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Again what I said about trump is the truth. You bringing up Obama really shows the lack of comprehension you have. The blind spot you have is glaring. I hope one day you will be able to understand how miss guided you are. I am trying to nice here and not state the obvious. But maybe you need to take a step back from your eco chamber

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. HardenVolumeOne

i Care about what that president does while he is in office.

Biden is in office now, where are his promises to black america. Where is the student loan forgiveness he promised. All he did was lie

And im telling you trump did more for the heterosexual black man than any liberal or conservative president before him

RKREBORN likes this.
  6. HardenVolumeOne

OMG, so trump wanted to ignite more violence by sending in the national guard. funny. There seems to be violence already plaguing democrat run cities throughtout america WITHOUT trump

I told you, and you are still not hearing me when i tell you that democrats NEED crime to exist and they need for black men to be the face of crime to fill the prison population.

7. CCorn

CCorn Member

I’m pretty sure y’all are arguing with a 15 year old that just discovered Breitbart

8. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

If you'd do just a tad bit of research you'd see where he currently is on student loan forgiveness, what had been forgiveness thus far and some of the obstacles he faces while striving to do more.

Google it. You'll find articles from the past few days.

By the way, Trump promised to repeal and replace the ACA. Didn't happen.

He promised to invest hundreds of billions into an infrastructure fund. Didn't happen.

He promised a lifetime ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for USA elections. Didn't happen.

Grow the economy by 4%/year. Didn't happen.

Get Congress to allow health care over state lines. Didn't happen.

Release his tax returns. Didn't happen.

I could go on..... but, you get the picture. He had 4 years for his promises, Biden had had 6 months.

9. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I hear his big and beautiful health care plan is coming in two weeks and Mexico paid for the Wall..

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

Six months into his first term, Biden has an overall approval rating of 53 percent, according to Reuters/Ipsos polling. That includes about 88 percent of Democrats and 17 percent of Republicans.

At the same point in Trump's presidency, Reuters/Ipsos polling found he had an overall approval rating of 38 percent, with only 10 percent of Democrats and 77 percent of Republicans on his side.

Biden also had a leg up on Trump when it comes to independent voters. While 52 percent of them approved of Biden's job performance, only 26 percent backed Trump at the same point in his presidency.

11. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

I was about to say, this dude has like 7th grade level arguments. Yikes.

Andre0087 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  12. CCorn

CCorn Member

He could also be my mother.

Rileydog, Deckard and FranchiseBlade like this.
  13. CCorn

CCorn Member

There’s video! Holy crap this is bad lol.

wrong thread but I’ll keep it here anyways.

14. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

He does have a big video game collection.

15. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

do you think you are intelligent or unintelligent??

16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

It's bizarre. He/she fits your description.

Andre0087 likes this.
  17. HardenVolumeOne

delete

#277 HardenVolumeOne, Aug 8, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
  18. Mummywrap

Mummywrap Member

And questionable stains on is red carpet that looks older than the six months Biden has been in office.

He yaps about the same old tired crap over and over again.

19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Guys, he is deep in the cult, and unable to think for himself....once his left one drops he might actually start doing some critical thinking.

DD

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

He's a bit too racial for me to give a **** what he thinks. Every hair split and broken down in terms of "winners or losers". Slights on yours is over magnified while slights on theirs are downplayed or ignored/forgotten.

I guess that's why he leans Con.