1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Giannis Antetokounmpo appreciation thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by JW86, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Clutch City1993

Clutch City1993 Bury Me In The H
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Keep crying fukboy

2. Asian Sensation

better luck next year loser Harden only fan.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  3. Clutch City1993

Yeah Harden only fan

*** outta here loser

4. Asian Sensation

Sure thing “queef master” lmao lamest **** I’ve heard in 20+ years I been here.

5. Clutch City1993

Never seen another member get trashed as much as you have these last few years

Pathetic

6. bmelo

bmelo Member

Giannis performance in this elimination game shows you what Real champion is made of. What a ****ing warrior

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

8. JW86

JW86 Member

What did this thread turn into? I’ll let Giannis 50 points and 5 blocks in a championship close out game do the talking for me.

9. conquistador#11

Giannis: "F*** your fu***** super teams mother f******. You think Khloe and Lil Baby hung wit' cha because of your handsome features,
    ese please. Fat suit wearing quitter got your shot blocked by 40 year old Manu."
    Kind of.

malakas, supaflyz and Jontro like this.
  10. BlastOff

BlastOff Member

Giannis is a champion, Hardly is not.

11. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

You're actually the dumbest person on this board.

Harden played against one of the best teams of all-time multiple times and took them far. Not to mention, he did that without a great Rockets team in the majority of his seasons with us. Actually, the 17/18 Rockets team wasn't all that. Capela was young and inexperienced, CP3 was injured, Gordon was decent..... but that was pretty much it. Oh, Ariza was a decent player. Hardly a match against a team with KD, Thompson, Curry and Green. Put Harden in that Warriors team and put Curry in those Rockets team, Harden wins several rings and Curry doesn't win one. Curry couldn't even make the playoffs this year. Harden has proved he can make the playoffs every year with limited quality around him. Curry has yet to prove that. Curry is a great shooter, but Harden is a better player overall.

His trade ended up being the right one. The Rockets struggled and the Nets made it to the 2nd round against the future champs.... and the Nets' reverse team nearly beat the future champs. They lost by one inch. You know damn well if the Nets were healthy, they would have beaten the Bucks in 5.

Clutch City1993 likes this.
  12. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

I love Giannis what he stands for, but this title was an injury year title. Almost every team had to deal with injuries because the NBA rushed this season so they can play in the Olympics. I think the Rockets played almost every other day. I usually don't watch other team's celebration, but did watch Bucks celebrating and I didn't watch the game, or series.

Rocket River and Jontro like this.
  13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

BANG!

14. homewight

homewight Contributing Member

He is a specimen and can do things most cannot, but **** him. All his talk feels pre-scripted. Everytime I turned on the game he was fouling someone on one end or bowling over someone out of control on the other. Never called. Ever. NBA has completely eclipsed the WWE at this point. Phoenix would've been more competitive if they hadn't shown up.

Rocket River likes this.
  15. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

And it's still more impressive and legit than an artificial, godforsaken super team like a Lakers or Nets winning. A small market team in anti-destination town methodically built an NBA champion from the ground-up with nothing but a 15th pick. I'm not going to diminish it.

16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

“Injury year title!!!”

Jesus ****ing Christ we have the b****iest people on this board, ironically the same ones that would conjure up an excuse year after year for harden. I didn’t want the bucks to win but the lengths hardne fanbois are going to is disgusting.

@Asian Sensation has a point and he has been right about it for years

17. Clutch City1993

I'm still trying to figure out who these Harden fanboys are. I haven't seen any. Lots of Fertitta haters though and rightfully so

18. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

The same people wanting to put an asterisk on the Buck's title due to injuries would see no problem with a title won by a super team that was formed due to player collusion and forced trades.

19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Giannis was injured badly as well (for those that want to drop an asterisk).

malakas, Patience, apollo33 and 4 others like this.
  20. jdiggidy

jdiggidy Member

The CP3 window has officially closed. Not saying he won't get into the playoffs a few more times but won't win a championship now.

Giannis is a workhorse. Has improved his game every single year since coming into the league. Milwaukee went old school Baby Bad Boy Detroit Pistons on Phoenix in those last four games.

Bitter sweet because I did want CP3 to get that ring before James because I am a straight homer!

Clutch City1993 likes this.